Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,580 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? (4209 Views)

They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound / A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants / The Most Difficult Age For Any Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by IntelChief: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
If you entertain any doubt whatsoever about the existence of hell, I will recommend you come spend just a second in the compound I stay; and you will become a believer immediately.

Over here in our compound, we have a tigress costumed in human flesh. She is very wild and untamed, willing to make a federal case out of every little issue. She had practically fought out of the compound many tenants who can't match up with her herculean strength. Even the poor dog in our compound is not spared of her terror; you need to see the poor thing run for his dear life with tail inbetween his legs whenever he sights the iron lady approaching.
The woman has no friend either in or out of the compound, as no one is willing to trade his/her sanity for a friendship with her; not even for all the money in CBN.

Initially, I thought she is just one of those freaks of nature that happens to our universe once in a blue moon; and her character is only a sign of divine miscalculation in the course of creation (of which God owes us unreserved apology). But I had a second thought after I conducted my little informal sociological research on the woman in question and her tribe of origin. I discovered to my surprise that her character is consistent with virtually every other girl/woman from that particular tribe. I recieved in my survey innumerable sorrowful accounts from nigerians who had to put up with their excessive attitudes. One nigerian guy seriously counseled me to marry an alien from space than to marry any lady from that tribe.

My question at this point is: "Which tribe do you think is the most difficult to dwell with in nigeria?"
I will entertain answers from anybody except Mr Righteousness. That is because I don't want to be told how the woman is an incarnation of anti-christ or any of those endtime dog sh*t.

4 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Wawelexy(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
Female calabar... dem go nack all the neighbours husband one by one

6 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by verifiablefacts: 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ogoni, Rivers.

My experience that is.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Phelixblaq(m): 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
Igbo people in general! Terrible and too lousy

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
Phelixblaq:
Igbo people in general! Terrible and too lousy

My wife is Igbo but I co-sign this.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Carcholce: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
Benin people. Very anyhow human “beans”

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by TimT: 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lol... I really think this thread isn't necessary.... It's just reeks of a potential tribal war looming ahead....���

BTW, having lived in Lagos all my life, I can stay with any Nigerian tribe... Las las na to fight everyday.. if landlord no throw my load, no tenant fit throw am ...

15 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by paradiseVirgin: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
IntelChief:
If you entertain any doubt whatsoever about the existence of hell, I will recommend you come spend just a second in the compound I stay; and you will become a believer immediately.

Over here in our compound, we have a tigress costumed in human flesh. She is very wild and untamed, willing to make a federal case out of every little issue. She had practically fought out of the compound many tenants who can't match up with her herculean strength. Even the poor dog in our compound is not spared of her terror; you need to see the poor thing run for his dear life with tail inbetween his legs whenever he sights the iron lady approaching.
The woman has no friend either in or out of the compound, as no one is willing to trade his/her sanity for a friendship with her; not even for all the money in CBN.

Initially, I thought she is just one of those freaks of nature that happens to our universe once in a blue moon; and her character is only a sign of divine miscalculation in the course of creation (of which God owes us unreserved apology). But I had a second thought after I conducted my little informal sociological research on the woman in question and her tribe of origin. I discovered to my surprise that her character is consistent with virtually every other girl/woman from that particular tribe. I recieved in my survey innumerable sorrowful accounts from nigerians who had to put up with their excessive attitudes. One nigerian guy seriously counseled me to marry an alien from space than to marry any lady from that tribe.

My question at this point is: "Which tribe do you think is the most difficult to dwell with in nigeria?"
I will entertain answers from anybody except Mr Righteousness2 . That is because I don't want to be told how the woman is an incarnation of anti-christ or any of those endtime dog sh*t.
grin
Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
I have a question, why are most of you Nigerians so tribalistic
IntelChief:

I will entertain answers from anybody except Mr Righteousness. That is because I don't want to be told how the woman is an incarnation of anti-christ or any of those endtime dog sh*t.

12 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Richy4(m): 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
After watching Lagbaja hilarious song on gra-gra, I think I like the language that woman was speaking as they were quarrelling with the other woman in that public yard...
Though I don't know the language but it sound really cool with vawulence
What language is this lady speaking on this video anyone? smiley.. I kinda like it embarassed embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4IZvrBUTbY

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Heiterkeit(f): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
Melap:

My wife is Igbo but I co-sign this.

Why won't you dislike the Igbos since your in-laws have said enough is enough of your irresponsible lifestyle.

Come on, firstly, go and pay the numerous loan sharks you owe money and stop disgracing everyone on your contact list, you have no single dignity. To think that being a chronic drunk, debtor, and gambler are the least of your numerous poor habits says a lot about how despicable you are.

I cause the day I know you. Don't even bother expecting me to enter into a needless exchange of words with you here.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
I can't relate
wink wink wink wink cheesy

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Toratora: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
The dotraki

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by IntelChief: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
Samantha123:

Hi Samantha, if you've followed me closely on this forum, you'll testify to the fact that am not a member of NATRIBA (Nairaland Tribal Bigots Association)

It became imperative for me to gender this particular thread because of my observations and finding. Which is:
"Tribe still has a major role in shaping our attitudes even in 21st century, digital, and 'world being a small village' era"

Finally, observe that I never mentioned the tribe of the woman in question. That was intentional.

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by IntelChief: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
Heiterkeit:

Why won't you dislike the Igbos since your in-laws have said enough is enough of your irresponsible lifestyle.

Come on, firstly, go and pay the numerous loan sharks you owe money and stop disgracing everyone on your contact list, you have no single dignity. To think that being a chronic drunk, debtor, and gambler are the least of your numerous poor habits says a lot about how despicable you are.

I cause the day I know you. Don't even bother expecting me to enter into a needless exchange of words with you here.

Seems this thread is having unintended consequences. I sincerely want to apologise to you and every other person who finds either this thread or a person's comment in this thread offensive.
Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by baralatie(m): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Samantha123:
Seriously and viciously tribalistic

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Klass99(f): 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Mindlog: 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
IntelChief:

Hi Samantha, if you've followed me closely on this forum, you'll testify to the fact that am not a member of NITRIBA (Nairaland Tribal Bigots Association)

It became imperative for me to gender this particular thread because of my observations and finding. Which is:
"Tribe still has a major role in shaping our attitudes even in 21st century, digital, and 'world being a small village' era"

Finally, observe that I never mentioned the tribe of the woman in question. That was intentional.

If that particular tribe have about 1 million females by birth and marriage, how many out of that 1 million have you related with, to reach that conclusion?

Generalization Is a dangerous mindset.

7 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Klass99(f): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2022

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Richy4(m): 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
Klass99:

That language is hard to identify, I would like to know what Lagbaja looks like, his masked face has always been a mystery.

I like that guy a lot because he can move freely without being mobbed... I guess It's not easy to be a celebrity without anyone knowing who u are..
As for that video, My family loved that particular scene but we don't know what she was talking about... Only mind yourself grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Klass99(f): 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
Oh! I see.
IntelChief:

Hi Samantha, if you've followed me closely on this forum, you'll testify to the fact that am not a member of NATRIBA (Nairaland Tribal Bigots Association)

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by CedarHoldings: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
Another vawulence thread, i commot my hand
Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by delkuf(m): 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
Klass99:

That language is hard to identify, I would like to know what Lagbaja looks like, his masked face has always been a mystery.
the language is urhobo in delta state.

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Klass99(f): 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Karleb(m): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
This is tribalism. grin

All tribes can behave refined or crude depending on their exposure, level of education and IQ.

4 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Ego2(f): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
Here we go again undecided..... another tribal bashing thread angry

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by NoToPile: 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
My own is why would you say Mr righteousness shouldn't comment.

Anybody has a right to comment nau.

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by Lastpharoah33: 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
Heiterkeit:

Savagery personified,

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by LikeAking: 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Chase me I chase u.
Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by gaby(m): 12:10am On Aug 31, 2022
Heiterkeit:

Hahhaha

Husband and wife don jam for here....?

grin

A thread like this shouldn't even survive past the first comment.

Useless people.

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? by The5DME(m): 1:22am On Aug 31, 2022
Yorubas. After my previous experience in a face-me-i-slap you home, I swore never ever to live in a house where majority of the tenants are Yorubas.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

His Staff Had Sex With His Daughter That Is A Minor. Should I Tell Him? / I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture / How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.