Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed In Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed In Life (3326 Views)

List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life / Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. / Watch Video Of room 306 And Why It's Trending, Calabar People Will Not Kill Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed In Life by mankind9(m): 7:43am On Aug 31, 2022
Re: The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed In Life by ednut1(m): 11:12am On Aug 31, 2022
Mcslize:

I don't agree with this your mindset. You can be rich if you want to and put in the required effort.
motivational speaker rest
Re: The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed In Life by Karlifate: 11:27am On Aug 31, 2022
PerfectStranger:
“Fake it till you make it”

Then, you'll be wrecked before making it.
Re: The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed In Life by Mcslize: 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
ednut1:
motivational speaker rest

I hope someone will get something useful from this.

We don't just motivate, we inspired and we use the law of attraction to create and attract the type of life we want for ourselves.

If you think these are just mere words or gabbages, kindly check out Carl Runefelt, the young man that went from being a Cashier to a billionaire in dollars, just for creating the type of life he ever dreamed of and wanted right from his heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lThQ838pbc

Mind you, he wasn't born wealthy. So, you won't say it's his family wealth that made him rich.

He created the type of life he wanted for himself and he achieved just that (that's Law of Attraction for you).

From being a Cashier to a billionaire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdTISkxbZ2M

I just want to let you know that if you can dream it, ponder over it, dwell in it, breath it, sleep in it, wake up in it, et cetera et cetera, you can actually achieve anything.

Don't allow your mindset be a limiting factor bro.
Re: The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed In Life by ednut1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
Mcslize:

I hope someone will get something useful from this.

We don't just motivate, we inspired and we use the law of attraction to create and attract the type of life we want for ourselves.

If you think these are just mere words or gabbages, kindly check out Carl Runefelt, the young man that went from being a Cashier to a billionaire in dollars, just for creating the type of life he ever dreamed of and wanted right from his heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lThQ838pbc

Mind you, he wasn't born wealthy. So, you won't say it's his family wealth that made him rich.

He created the type of life he wanted for himself and he achieved just that (that's Law of Attraction for you).

From being a Cashier to a billionaire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdTISkxbZ2M

I just want to let you know that if you can dream it, ponder over it, dwell in it, breath it, sleep in it, wake up in it, et cetera et cetera, you can actually achieve anything.

Don't allow your mindset be a limiting factor bro.
how much do you have Care to share. Una go just dey quote exceptions. You think the world can function is majority of people are millionaires or billionaires Abeg rest
Re: The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed In Life by tonicyril: 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
ednut1:
ask
I want to migrate to either Canada, Australia, us or New Zealand. But this is my problem sir.

I wish to go with a student visa but i dont know how i would generate the bogus school fees wen i get there, so i got scared.

So i opted for an express visa, but i dont know the uncertainty about this route sir, how long it would take?, What will necessitate my chances of bn selected?, How much i would need? And what & what i am expected to have or posses

Remember sir, my primary aim of migrating is for hustling, schooling is secondary, tho i wil eventually school but that would be wen i gain my feet(and i dont know how long it would take me to gain ground)

I tink i should also let u know that i dont have a sponsor but i have a robust bank transactions over the years, so an account statement is not the problem sir..

These and many more are what makes up my fears sir. Pls i shall be expecting ur response in earliest time sir. Thanks.
Re: The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed In Life by Tegabadguy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
Badboibipo:
I am going to share the greatest lesson you will ever learn in life, briefly.

We live in a world where everyone is acting like their lives are perfect online, and even offline everyone only shows you the best version of their lives, so by default society makes us believe everyone is doing better than us!

The problem is that is a big fat lie!!!
Most people are miserable, broke, suicidal, depressed, but will never share that version of their lives with you. You will think you’re the only one having a hard life and mistakenly start envying people you’re way better than.

Now this is the problem.

Since it seems like everyone is doing so well and you’re meant to feel left behind by society, you start living your life to please people!!
You quickly want to impress everyone and start taking minor accomplishments as real accomplishment and that’s when you get lazy and start failing in real life but to the world you’re winning!

Let me explain, you buy an iPhone 13 with your life savings of 700k and your account balance is left with 1.5million. Then you buy a used Lexus with 1.3 million and you are left with 200k, you buy expensive clothes with 100k and you’re left with 100k for food. In two weeks you come out of your house and everyone is bowing at you and calling you “odogwu” because you use an iPhone 13 for gods sake, you drive a Lexus and you’re wearing senator ironed clothes. But nobody knows you just spent you life savings to impress them. After a month, you’re struggling to eat, no business, no skill, no talent just a bunch of fake friends and a lifestyle you can’t maintain. You start selling off your phone your car and eventually you get half of the value of these items and before you know it you’re broke! Because you don’t want to be mocked, since you’re the latest big boy in town, you use half of the proceeds from selling your property to buy more designer clothes and you start using Uber to maintain the respect, and in a month you become completely broke. You start hiding and possibly become a drug addict and eventually a loser!!!!!!

The point I’m making is if you’re worth over 1 million, you don’t need to change your lifestyle to impress fake admirers, be rich and stop trying to look rich. Look for investment opportunities, keep few friends, live a simple life, wait to actually become rich before you start looking rich.

you are right
Re: The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed In Life by Sukkyy2010: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
ednut1:
Make una rest
Rest untop wetin, that the op was saying the fact or what? I guess the articule hit you right. Get life and stop faking your ass.
Re: The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed In Life by ednut1(m): 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sukkyy2010:

Rest untop wetin, that the op was saying the fact or what? I guess the articule hit you right. Get life and stop faking your ass.
I actually have a life. And am sure its better than yours
Re: The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed In Life by tonicyril: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
ednut1:
ask
Bros i am still waiting for your reply sir
Re: The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed In Life by ednut1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
tonicyril:
I want to migrate to either Canada, Australia, us or New Zealand. But this is my problem sir.

I wish to go with a student visa but i dont know how i would generate the bogus school fees wen i get there, so i got scared.

So i opted for an express visa, but i dont know the uncertainty about this route sir, how long it would take?, What will necessitate my chances of bn selected?, How much i would need? And what & what i am expected to have or posses

Remember sir, my primary aim of migrating is for hustling, schooling is secondary, tho i wil eventually school but that would be wen i gain my feet(and i dont know how long it would take me to gain ground)

I tink i should also let u know that i dont have a sponsor but i have a robust bank transactions over the years, so an account statement is not the problem sir..

These and many more are what makes up my fears sir. Pls i shall be expecting ur response in earliest time sir. Thanks.
do you have a degree or masters Work experience
Re: The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed In Life by tonicyril: 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
ednut1:
do you have a degree or masters Work experience

*Yes, i have an hnd in civil engineering
*I have a vocational certificate on bricklaying/mansory
*And i have a working experience (like 8years) in construction sir(both as a manson jobber and site engineer)
*I also have four years experience as a warehouse manager sir.

Modified:: Did i just forget that i am also undertaking a software engineering course!!.
Re: The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed In Life by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
Moral Lesson: Don't Live a Fake Life.
Re: The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed In Life by ednut1(m): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
tonicyril:

*Yes, i have an hnd in civil engineering
*I have a vocational certificate on bricklaying/mansory
*And i have a working experience (like 8years) in construction sir(both as a manson jobber and site engineer)
*I also have four years experience as a warehouse manager sir.

Modified:: Did i just forget that i am also undertaking a software engineering course!!.
start reading

https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

https://www.nairaland.com/4478747/diy-guide-australian-permanent-resident
Re: The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed In Life by tonicyril: 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
ednut1:
start reading

https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

https://www.nairaland.com/4478747/diy-guide-australian-permanent-resident
Ooh, ok.. fine.

Which means u re indirectly telling me to take my mind off student visa grin.

Thanks for ur tym sir
Re: The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed In Life by ednut1(m): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
tonicyril:
Ooh, ok.. fine.

Which means u re indirectly telling me to take my mind off student visa grin.

Thanks for ur tym sir
you talk am yourself say you no get money. Should i tell you to go sell kidney ni? Lmao
Re: The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed In Life by Mrsharpmind1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
To some extent, you make sense @op.
All izz well.
Re: The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed In Life by tonicyril: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
grin grin grin grin
ednut1:
you talk am yourself say you no get money. Should i tell you to go sell kidney ni? Lmao
Re: The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed In Life by Intelligentguy5: 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
Britishpea:
There is no specific rule towards life. People try to be meticulous and save to invest only to find the investment a bad one.

People save to buy lands even with thorough investigations and still get to buy lands under govt acquisition.

Everyone has an unseen hand directing his or her existence.

We have seen people who count even count money and yet make millions.
And we have seen a prof who knows it all but still struggling and can’t build more than a bungalow.

Could you speak more about this please?
Re: The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed In Life by pansophist(m): 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
Empty vessels makes the loudest noise. The people that have real money are hiding themselves so you don't know them. Because they know the baggage that comes with being the wealthy one in the midst of broke folks.

If anyone is bragging about how rich they are, you should know right there that they ain't rich, and are just one calamity away from being a peasant like an almajiri. Just one car theft, sick parents, or a sad episode of life occurs, and they become broke overnight.

There is no single benefit of bragging, all it does is attract fake friends, fake lover, and career beggars, and the people you helped will insult you when your money is gone, and won't dash you 1k if you need it. Only a stupid man brags.

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Holier Than Thous Should Think This Over & Over Again(pics) / How I Almost Found Myself In Deepsh×t Yesterday / Are All Nigerian Girls, Especially Abroad, Really Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.