Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos (75351 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Zaria, Puts His Hands Inside Her Vagina / Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Orpe7(m): 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
Definitely an ipob miscreant
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Goalnaldo(m): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
The woman, the man, the rapist and Surulere police station are all mad!
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by fredoooooo: 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
This story no clear atall grin
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Abujaexpress: 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
ProfGday:
1) Your pant was shifted and penetrated,you didn't check or discovered that the penetration is different to that of your husband.

2) Your moaning and the noise created by the back and forth of the fuckery didn't wake modern day Jonah you called husband up....

Madam,both of you must be crazy for leveling an untrue allegation on that innocent man. Go and pay him whatever you own that man and stop embarrassing your generation.

People are really acting weird in this nation fah

It appears that the woman's husband was drunk and the woman and the husband's friend already planned it, but when the reality was dawn on the woman that the husband can suddenly get up despite being drunk, he tried to see if her husband was actually drunk sleeping by hitting or touching him, but the husband was not deeply drunk sleeping as the two had planned, hence the change of story by the woman

6 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by sekundosekundo: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
Tokotaya:
Still trying to understand how 'faka-fiki' can be going on beside you and you are still sleeping. That husband deserves a knock on his head. I don't drink, sha. I hear it is possible with heavy drinkers. That has got to be the excuse. Maybe he don shayo.

Na juju, he pinned the husband spiritually. They use nail for this juju, once they do the incantation and nailed it on the wall or floor the victim will be deep asleep till they finished the robbery etc.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by DadaHammed: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
This country na wa o. shocked
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Labsinp: 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
Tokotaya:
Still trying to understand how 'faka-fiki' can be going on beside you and you are still sleeping. That husband deserves a knock on his head. I don't drink, sha. I hear it is possible with heavy drinkers. That has got to be the excuse. Maybe he don shayo.
Lagos stress is not anybody's mate, I swear.
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Buharidgeneral: 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
Iliveforever:
Tinubu urchins are sex starved!!
If you’re a female in Lagos, be more vigilant than before especially this election period they’re more desperate than ever

.. and this is somebody pikin
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by tubolancer(m): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
The name will soon come out.... just relax men.
Iliveforever:
Tinubu urchins are sex starved!!
If you’re a female in Lagos, be more vigilant than before especially this election period they’re more desperate than ever
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by maasoap(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
naijapips04:
Fear women. They were caught this time and she had to fabricate this nonsense.

No woman would be so bold to do that unless she drugged her husband.
Even at, must their meetings be in the dead of the night, in her house, on her bed and when her husband is around?
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by maasoap(m): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
Olalan:
Only a idiot would believe this story.
It's either a case of cheating adventure gone bad or outright setup.

You are in shock, we get it. grin grin grin
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by vivalavida(m): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ha choro ita nwoke ibem Congo na isi ya.
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by olisaEze(m): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
Drunkenness or total lack of respect for your guy?? I have always preached that alcohol does not leave u bereft of all ur senses, it only brings to life the hidden thoughts in the hearts of men. He should be thankful he’s still breathing if at all. cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Moris4(m): 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
Fake story!! undecided undecided
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by alizma: 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
so let me get this straight:"someone is raping you, and instead of screaming and pushing the man away, you instead wake your husband up FIRST so that he can witness whats going on and then stop the rape from happening, abi?!"
You don't get it, she had earlier thought it was her husband only for her to stretch her hands and felt another body by her side and then she tried to know who else is by her side but realized that was actually her husband while the person on top of her is a criminal who broke into their house. This is a possible case. Don't see it as if the woman was part of the arrangement

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Idoko619(m): 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
Thought news like this only happen in Zimbabwe and Kenya

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
ProfGday:
1) Your pant was shifted and penetrated,you didn't check or discovered that the penetration is different to that of your husband.

2) Your moaning and the noise created by the back and forth of the fuckery didn't wake modern day Jonah you called husband up....

Madam,both of you must be crazy for leveling an untrue allegation on that innocent man. Go and pay him whatever you own that man and stop embarrassing your generation.

People are really acting weird in this nation fah

The only logical explanation anyone can come up with.

That family owe the man, man request for sex with the wife for probably a period of time, they agreed only to use it against the man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Progressives4lov(m): 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
This one bad from one funny news to another one
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Gbeng30(m): 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
This man deserves a thorough beating even before court deliver his judgement, but the guy get liver, you're raping a woman when his husband is beside him
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
alizma:

You don't get it, she had earlier thought it was her husband only for her to stretch her hands and felt another body by her side and then she tried to know who else is by her side but realized that was actually her husband while the person on top of her is a criminal who broke into their house. This is a possible case. Don't see it as if the woman was part of the arrangement

i guess am not a woman, but i can assure you that i expect my woman to push that rapist away from her (or at least scream at the top of her lungs) before looking for me. i mean, is that NOT how a person is suppose to react from waking up in the middle of being raped?!

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Florasilver: 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
What kind of story is this one?

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Emaprince: 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
so let me get this straight:"someone is raping you, and instead of screaming and pushing the man away, you instead wake your husband up FIRST so that he can witness whats going on and then stop the rape from happening, abi?!"
The whole story get as e be. I was thinking may be the perpetrator used juju on the couple..that wife said she noticed some one making love to her. Is that how her hubby used to do it? As in...the man opened her legs and she didn't wake up. He inserted his dick, she didn't wake up until he started thrusting away? Which kind sleep carry them go.

Then also the husband sleeping and didn't know his wife was being bleeped on same bed? There is something missing in the story
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Yoighaman(m): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Questions:

- You did not know the road to the nearest army barracks, it is your friend's house you know?

- So the house is so porous that anybody can gain access?

- The husband was fast asleep when someone was making love to his wife?

- The wife thought it was the husband, so your husband makes love to you while you are asleep?

- Will the husband now get divorced since he know his friend has slept with his wife?

- Do they have children? If NO, then this is a very important question.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
HAVE TINUBU THE OWNER OF LAGOS HEARD THIS?
YOU SHOULD INFORM THE FATHER AND OWNER OF LAGOS PLS
ITS NON OF OUR BUSINESS
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by usagee36: 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ha Agbadorians with Juju

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by AdemolaA2: 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Thinking the same too .. story isn’t adding up at all !!!
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by vickthourh(m): 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
I don't believe this shit..
The so called wife and the burglar must have been doing this in their house,when the husband is not around.
The stupid wife really understand the drunking husband's attitude [he'll never wake up when he's drunk].
It's a plan work between the CHEATING WIFE AND THE BUGLAR[side dick]but the husband maybe didn't drink much that day..

Everyday for the thief one day for the owner

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by StellarThesis: 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

This response is more comedic than the post. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Crafteck1: 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
Its possible, something similar happened before, usually na face to face apartment.
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by SMARTMOTORS(m): 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
From my Forensic study on this case...The wife should be arrested also, because they both planned it. The woman knows her husband is a heavy sleeper so she had to invite the man in that night...she is vomiting all those bunkums because her husband was able to wake up out of there carelessness during the love making...I rest my case!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) / Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe / Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.