Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Today I Say Bye Bye To Gtbank. They Are Theif - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Today I Say Bye Bye To Gtbank. They Are Theif (2128 Views)

A Fraudster And A Theif on a Run, Please help to locate Her. / A Theif Was Caught And Was Left In The Road For Motor To Crush Him / Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today I Say Bye Bye To Gtbank. They Are Theif by seyicodes(m): 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
THE WORST BANK IN NIGERIA AFTER ZENITH BANK. THEY REFUSE TO REVERSE MY MONEY. I WENT TO THE BANK TO COMPLAIN. ITS OVER 2 WEEKS NOW , THEY REFUSE TO REVERSE MY MONEY. I USE POS AT FUEL STATION , I GOT DEBITED AND I GOT A DECLINED RECEIPT , I WENT TO THE BANK TO COMPLAIN, THEY DIDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I THOUGHT THEY ARE THE BEST BANK THAT WAS WHY I CHOOSE THEM OVER ZENITH , I NEVER KNEW THEY RE THE WORST. THE STOLE MY FRIEND MONEY TOO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today I Say Bye Bye To Gtbank. They Are Theif by silvoclaira: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
Access Bank is fraudulent also

8 Likes

Re: Today I Say Bye Bye To Gtbank. They Are Theif by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
Chairman, please forthe sake of next time whenever you debited without dispense or transaction decline. Just write to customer care of the bank and copy relevant authority. Because the bank will still send your request to their HQ but when send complaint with your email, it shakes the bank.
seyicodes:
THE WORST BANK IN NIGERIA AFTER ZENITH BANK. THEY REFUSE TO REVERSE MY MONEY. I WENT TO THE BANK TO COMPLAIN. ITS OVER 2 WEEKS NOW , THEY REFUSE TO REVERSE MY MONEY. I USE POS AT FUEL STATION , I GOT DEBITED AND I GOT A DECLINED RECEIPT , I WENT TO THE BANK TO COMPLAIN, THEY DIDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I THOUGHT THEY ARE THE BEST BANK THAT WAS WHY I CHOOSE THEM OVER ZENITH , I NEVER KNEW THEY RE THE WORST. THE STOLE MY FRIEND MONEY TOO.
Re: Today I Say Bye Bye To Gtbank. They Are Theif by EmeraldJD: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
AKWATGOLD1:
Chairman, please forthe sake of next time whenever you debited without dispense or transaction decline. Just write to customer care of the bank and copy relevant authority. Because the bank will still send your request to their HQ but when send complaint with your email, it shakes the bank.
true.
Re: Today I Say Bye Bye To Gtbank. They Are Theif by Epeegee(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
EmeraldJD:
true.

How do I do this to access bank abeg,those people don too hold my money
Re: Today I Say Bye Bye To Gtbank. They Are Theif by Owologbo(m): 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
seyicodes:
Complain to the bank using your email.
Your mail will go direct to the HQ.

1 Like

Re: Today I Say Bye Bye To Gtbank. They Are Theif by agentarcher(m): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
Report directly to HQ. I did it to UBA when they were misbehaving. You need to see calling. Manager of the branch locate me reach house just to tell me to calm down. The lady in customer service was almost sacked. She was even crying and begging me not to go to HQ again, she is on their watchlist.

1 Like

Re: Today I Say Bye Bye To Gtbank. They Are Theif by Samade7: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
seyicodes:

Sometimes, the money will have bn in d merchant account and the bank will be trying to help u to retrieve it, which is somehow a little bit difficult. Send a mail to them that u want to be sure that the money is not yet in the merchant account that u want them to tell u if its. They will reply n let u know.
Re: Today I Say Bye Bye To Gtbank. They Are Theif by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
agentarcher:
Report directly to HQ. I did it to UBA when they were misbehaving. You need to see calling. Manager of the branch locate me reach house just to tell me to calm down. The lady in customer service was almost sacked. She was even crying and begging me not to go to HQ again, she is on their watchlist.
Abeg how pesin fit report to headquarter?
I need to know just in case they play stupid games.

3 Likes

Re: Today I Say Bye Bye To Gtbank. They Are Theif by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
I only chat access bank customer care on Facebook and they will refund my money...
Re: Today I Say Bye Bye To Gtbank. They Are Theif by sukar886: 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
First bank na the worst, since one month now first bank have not reverse my money, each I bought card from my account, firsbank will debit me without crediting my account
Re: Today I Say Bye Bye To Gtbank. They Are Theif by Lordjoshua: 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
agentarcher:
hmm my brother easy oo
Re: Today I Say Bye Bye To Gtbank. They Are Theif by Dynamicbliss: 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
Use VFD microfinance Bank and have peace of mind o
Re: Today I Say Bye Bye To Gtbank. They Are Theif by Richy4(m): 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
sukar886:
First bank na the worst, since one month now first bank have not reverse my money, each I bought card from my account, firsbank will debit me without crediting my account
Even before I was born, First Bank has always been an awful bank..
I never knew people were still tolerating and banking with them despite their I don't care attitude that should have been printed next to their logo embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Today I Say Bye Bye To Gtbank. They Are Theif by Serenitys: 12:51am On Aug 31, 2022
Gtb is my best bank for salary account
First Bank will steal your past
Access will steal your present
Stanbic ibtc will steal your future..
That's if you transact in big amounts.
My p. Experience thou.

1 Like

Re: Today I Say Bye Bye To Gtbank. They Are Theif by pointblank247(m): 5:08am On Aug 31, 2022
Gtb , i used to like them until they tried some sh*t with my kinsman innoson motors,

1 Like

Re: Today I Say Bye Bye To Gtbank. They Are Theif by robinso01(m): 7:46am On Aug 31, 2022
Is there any Nigerian bank that's not a thief?

5 Likes

Re: Today I Say Bye Bye To Gtbank. They Are Theif by Edoreborn: 9:29am On Aug 31, 2022
agentarcher:
pls how did u achieve that? Enlighten me bro..Uba is d worst oo

1 Like

Re: Today I Say Bye Bye To Gtbank. They Are Theif by Richy4(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
robinso01:
Is there any Nigerian bank that's not a thief?

They are slightly the same around the world.. so many hidden fees charged
Check out my old time favourite bank advert between a bank manager called Barbara and a customer that came to complain about hidden fees charged to her account..

Barbara: what?
Customer: You said that I should open an everyday account because it has NO monthly Account fees?
Barbara: No need to thank me
Customer: I am not... Look at all these
Barbara: ohh yes!!! When I said No monthly account fees, it means KNOW with a silent K, as in you may not know about the fees until the fees are charged.. your mistake..
Customer: If I have realized about these fees, I never would have opened it to begin with..
Barbara: Okay, to avoid any further confusion on your part, let me make myself 100% clear... we prefer that no customer may know what we know of the fees that they been charged until we know that it’s too late for them to say No
Customer: I don’t understand a word you just said
Barbara: GO AWAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL74kq418yQ
Re: Today I Say Bye Bye To Gtbank. They Are Theif by agentarcher(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Abeg how pesin fit report to headquarter?
I need to know just in case they play stupid games.

Just go to their Facebook page and report it. Make sure it's the official page. Immediately they will contact the branch you attended that didn't treat you well. The next day your phone will be buzzing with fone calls. They even do follow up on the issue. Mine was because of dollar card.
Re: Today I Say Bye Bye To Gtbank. They Are Theif by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
agentarcher:

Just go to their Facebook page and report it. Make sure it's the official page. Immediately they will contact the branch you attended that didn't treat you well. The next day your phone will be buzzing with fone calls. They even do follow up on the issue. Mine was because of dollar card.
Thanks baba, appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Today I Say Bye Bye To Gtbank. They Are Theif by agentarcher(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
Edoreborn:
pls how did u achieve that? Enlighten me bro..Uba is d worst oo

Go to UBA official page on Facebook and report any issues your branch doesn't respond to.
Re: Today I Say Bye Bye To Gtbank. They Are Theif by agentarcher(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Thanks baba, appreciate.

You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me A Woman Wants To Take My Life. / WTF!!! Unilag Yahoo Boy Rapes Nine Year Old And Flees / Shocker!!!! Nigerian Police Academy Website Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.