Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? (36173 Views)

Fact Check: Did Customs Recruit Repentant Boko Haram Member As Officer? / Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? / Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by wallarwallar(m): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
Gentino:
APC will create false endorsements for Peter Obi and will still fact-check their falsehood. NA WHO DEY DO APC LIKE THIS?

Bunch of desperate desperadoes

If.na tinubu u won't react dis way but Obi and OBISLAVES are always right .. They are saints and no propaganda from dem. Brainless followers
Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by Jsucre(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Propaganda and Gaslighting is their stock in trade!

Later, they will come and tell you, the video was made by an APC member to discredit their Peter Obi, usual gaslighting technique!

Wise Up!
if e go taste am.
Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by BigDawsNet: 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Emola12:
as I have believe in God almighty, dats how I believe PETER OBI will deliver,,,, God want to give us a good leader in OBIDIENT

I hav never seen so much love for presidential candidate like him...

I hope he resort the lost glory
Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by BigDawsNet: 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
zelnababa:
lolz, dont trust naija politician, they have solution when they when not in power, give them power solutions go disapear, the rest na story

I'm not surprised... that's very common... let just hope his different
Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by BigDawsNet: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lightorder:
I know him , it would. Igbos shouldn’t even be jubilating alone if he wins. That Obi doesn’t give things to anybody based on tribe o. He rewards competence irrespective of where. Ask any Anambra man

I hope the cabal will allow him to function...
Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by BigDawsNet: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
If he likes let him not step down, he will hand victory to Bola Tinubu on a platter.

You want Obi to step down?

Forget about tribes

Cab you tell me one reason you wanna vote for tinubu... forget his a yoruba man
Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by ogatboy(m): 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Oga, we no dey chop una lies again!!

Nigerians are not FOOLS....How do you people even sleep at night knowing you lived all your days lying and manipulating people?

This is the height of your hypocrisy.

So you mean APC members went to do a fake video supporting your candidate? To gain what, really?

Oga, I have seen that the issue of Peter Obi candidacy is a propaganda like the JIBRIL of Sudan that you people tried to shove down people's throat back then!

APC has to try hard. Una tricks don cast. Find another format. Peter Obi markets itself, it does not need endorsement from anyone. Na APC dey find Bishop endorsement. Dey go do photo ops. APC go to fake videos and content and later blame it on Obidients.

Una format don cast, we get spyeverywhere dey watch una every move.

The next one is intimidation of Obidient people with IPOB tag and arrest. I go remind you when e happen. Awon omo ale
Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by jrusky(m): 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
onuman:

IPOB doesn't organise sit at home anymore. It's criminals sponsored by people like you who still force sit at home in the east.
Maocacci!!

Ndooh na u dey organised sit at home den.

Abegyyy free me u have nothing sensible to say biko.
Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by Bimpe29: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
In another thread https://www.nairaland.com/7308927/saraki-directs-followers-use-propaganda

Strings of desperate moves in respect of 2023 general elections every where.
Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by onuman: 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
jrusky:

Ndooh na u dey organised sit at home den.

Abegyyy free me u have nothing sensible to say biko.
Ewu.

IPOB does not organise or force sit at home again..
In several press releases IPOB denounced the people who force sit at home. May be you are deaf and blind.
Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by manyus(m): 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
Gentino:
APC will create false endorsements for Peter Obi and will still fact-check their falsehood. NA WHO DEY DO APC LIKE THIS?

Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by asanausana91: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
Gentino:

you guys are foolishly shameless to accept your criminal ways. Is it also APC that were cheering the video on nairaland?
The same tactics that ipob use in blaming DSS after every attack they carry out in the east. This is the reason why I said zombiedients are members of the terrorist group called ipob ESN.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by asanausana91: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Okay

Whether or Not, PO of LP still have my vote and that of my family 100%
what do we expect from a zombiedient? Even if obi give you sniper you will share it to your family members. A life without brain!

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by manyus(m): 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
bukati1:
A greater of Nigerians are tired with the old order. Nigeria stands at the risk of being consigned to the dustbin of history. Not with our budget deficit. Nigeria can bearly feed it's burgeoning population. We can't even take advantage of our demographic dividend.

The youths have decided to change the old older through Peter Obi. The Youths want to transit our economy from consumption to production through the affable Mr Peter Obi

To get your copy of this amazing magazine, Contact the distribution manager Mr Ambrose via WhatsApp. Over 100,000 copies distributed already.

Don't package rubbish for us o !!!
Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by omohayek: 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rgade:

And what evidence do you have that the video came from an Obi supporter?
I don't claim to have any such evidence, though Ockham's Razor suggests it does. The question is why we are expected to believe some far-flung conspiracy about APC being behind this, even though there is plenty of easily verifiable evidence of Peter Obi and his followers telling brazen lies.

Also note that no one is accusing APC in isolation. If that were the case you might have a point but we have gotten to a point where Nigerians perfectly understand what APC is capable of. Propaganda is part of politics yes, but APC took propaganda to another level.
And what entitles you to speak for all Nigerians? I certainly don't share your paranoid worldview. Do you have any polling evidence to buttress your claims?

A party that hired fake bishops to endorse their candidate you think this is below them?
Initially the propaganda attacks were direct.
“Peter obi demolished 100 mosques as governor”
“Peter obi banished 2 million northerners as governor”
“Peter obi implanted northerners with microchips”…..those were all hyperboles btw.
Now their propaganda has taken a more tactical approach such as subtlety linking the man to ipob and antics such as this.
Even when there were no elections APC was known for using fake pictures just to garner false goodwill. Now you think this party wouldn’t employ any means necessary to ensure that power stays with them seeing as they have horrendously failed to deliver any of the promises contained in their propaganda campaigns.
Can you provide any solid evidence that the actual APC had a hand in any these claims? And here I don't mean anonymous online commenters claiming to be APC supporters, but official APC representatives, or at least individuals with verified financial relationships with the APC.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by asanausana91: 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
inoki247:
Dey will du something nd still come and blame the opposition I remember during the mat saga....

Na dem dey carry the News up nd down showing aw dey distributed the mat in the North wen people came out to tell dem is bad dem run change am say na d opposition distribute d mat to tarnish dere candidate image......
my brother, this is the same tactics that ipob adapted. They will attack and kill people, their zombies in nairaland will start celebrating them, later they will start blaming DSS and Fulani.
Everybody that have brain should know that peter Obi followers are ipob/ESN, that shows that Peter obi have a hidden evil agenda against this country.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by asanausana91: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
nwakibie3:
Na only on top Peter matter una dey pricks dey rise

Fact checks kee una there
pained ipob.
Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by bewla(m): 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
Gentino:

wish I no how to send you one from channel tv from Anambra former PDP big chief
Who help to install obi as governor then
Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by asanausana91: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
omohayek:

Where is your evidence that the APC had anything to do with this? Can you share with us a single piece of evidence indicating that this fraud was perpetuated by anyone other than an Obi supporter with a typical casual disregard for the truth? Your very own paranoid, conspiratorial accusation is perfectly in line with this "big lie" approach to politics, after all.
didn't you see how his zombie supporters were liking his statement without any rational thinking.
I believe that before you become Peter obi supporter your brain must be drained out so that you can believe anything without rational thinking.
This same obi supporters were bragging on the video but they are now trying to blame APC because the report has been backfired.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by asanausana91: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
onuman:

APC has done worse than this against Peter Obi.
People discovered that Tinubu's urchins actually put up the falsehood credited to Peter Obi. So whatever falsehood put on line at the credit of Obi and followed by fact checks, is believed to be from Tinubu urchinns.
just single evidence would have proved that your brain is still functioning.
The same tactics of blaming DSS and Fulani after ipob attack is what you people brought the campaign.
You guys has succeeded in making Peter obi the greatest liar of the century.
Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by abbey621(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
BigDawsNet:

You want Obi to step down?

Forget about tribes

Cab you tell me one reason you wanna vote for tinubu... forget his a yoruba man

ONE REASON: When it comes to politics, he is FEARED AND RESPECTED! You think a saint can solve Nigeria's problems? Have you ever dined with Fulanis in your life? You want an Obi with no political weight especially in the legislative branch to rule a country on the brink of apocalypse? Okay Forget Tinubu for a second, if you dey fight in your house and the fight was very mad, who would settle it, the elder with the experience and authority or the baby of the house who no get voice? Obi is a nice guy just like GEJ but nice guys are rarely effective, in fact dem no dey last!

Yes Tinubu stained himself by bringing Buhari but let him fix his mistake himself because aboki no dey smile, while una dey shout online thinking youths will deliver Obi as president, the North is playing WOT with una, PICK 2, GENERAL MARKET, LAST CARD......WAKE UP! Even if Tinubu must lose, it surely will not be to Obi, it would be to Atiku, I still don't understand why una no dey attack Atiku? Is it because PDP is LP and LP is PDP? Southerners go fight one another and then start lamenting when Northern remains in power.....NO BE JUJU BE THAT? grin grin
Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by Quodseverismete: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
Who is this one doing fact-checking, what is your creditability, who knows you and who is bankrolling your fact-checking?
Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by Neoteny(m): 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
Gringori will take such a hard fall in the elections he won't recover for ages.

Twitter votes don't count.

No one will ever vote for nyamiri.
Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by georgeakins: 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
96ACE:
Goodluck Jonathan supporting Tinubu to walk. Would Tinubu support Jonathan if the reverse was the case grin

Yes, Tinubu played a major role in the first election that brought GEJ into power.
It was Ibo people that misled GEJ and ruined his government.
It was on record that the oodwill Jonathan enjoyed during his first term election was unparalleled and it cut across all the 6 regions.
Ibos made him lose the popularity, otherwise he would have won the 2nd term election .
Tinubu does not play tribal politics
Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
Opponent use them self design yet still use them self expose the matter

Nawao

How una take know waiting una dey describe if no be una do am?
Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by BigDawsNet: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
abbey621:

ONE REASON: When it comes to politics, he is FEARED AND RESPECTED! You think a saint can solve Nigeria's problems? Have you ever dined with Fulanis in your life? You want an Obi with no political weight especially in the legislative branch to rule a country on the brink of apocalypse? Okay Forget Tinubu for a second, if you dey fight in your house and the fight was very mad, who would settle it, the elder with the experience and authority or the baby of the house who no get voice? Obi is a nice guy just like GEJ but nice guys are rarely effective, in fact dem no dey last!

Yes Tinubu stained himself by bringing Buhari but let him fix his mistake himself because aboki no dey smile, while una dey shout online thinking youths will deliver Obi as president, the North is playing WOT with una, PICK 2, GENERAL MARKET, LAST CARD......WAKE UP! Even if Tinubu must lose, it surely will not be to Obi, it would be to Atiku, I still don't understand why una no dey attack Atiku? Is it because PDP is LP and LP is PDP? Southerners go fight one another and then start lamenting when Northern remains in power.....NO BE JUJU BE THAT? grin grin

Good point...

To be honest, I don't dislike Tinubu... I like him! Not because I'm a southern but he's got lots of reputations... but the only issue is the PARTY..

If its possible for everyone to wake up tommor and discover Tinubu has changed his party to NNPP or any available party... I will definitely consider voting for him if I'm in Nigeria...

But his party has really destroyed the system of Nigeria

During the party tenure... lots of silly record has been broken

Security issues : Fulani came out with full confidence.. killing and kidnapping.. same with the Bokohara group

Education : ASUU strike on Apc tenure was not and has not been impressive presently

Japa: High population of our citizens migrated abroad... go to Nigeria passport offices... go to airports and see how everyone is trying to run away from dia fathers land...

Job Opportunities: lots of graduate are settling for menial jobs... frying akara or riding keke...

Fraud: we hav fraud In the time of PDP but it wasn't as heavy has this.... now if you investigate... 8 out of 10 youth are into yahoo... they are not doing it for fun... but for survival

Healthcare: currently 90% of doctors and nurses in Nigeria are currently as we speak writing one or two international exam just to secure a work visa abroad...

Now why do you think an average Nigeria will want to trust same PARTY...
Do you know millions of Nigeria especially from other tribes don't know much about OBI... but they are willing to take the risk and vote for him...

All because they are tired of ApC gov...
Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by CalabarPikin: 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
asanausana91:
what do we expect from a zombiedient? Even if obi give you sniper you will share it to your family members. A life without brain!

Dear agbadorian, kindly foolishly support your candidate while I stand for mine

Thanks
Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by abbey621(m): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Good point...

To be honest, I don't dislike Tinubu... I like him! Not because I'm a southern but he's got lots of reputations... but the only issue is the PARTY..

If its possible for everyone to wake up tommor and discover Tinubu has changed his party to NNPP or any available party... I will definitely consider voting for him if I'm in Nigeria...

But his party has really destroyed the system of Nigeria

During the party tenure... lots of silly record has been broken

Security issues : Fulani came out with full confidence.. killing and kidnapping.. same with the Bokohara group (NO BE ONLY FULANI DEY KIDNAP, SOUTHERNERS DEY DO AM TOO, IN FACT MORE PEOPLE WERE KILLED UNDER GEJ BY TERRORISTS THAN THIS PRESENT ADMINISTRATION.....SHOCKING grin grin)

Education : ASUU strike on Apc tenure was not and has not been impressive presently (ASUU IS A GREEDY BASTARD OGRGANIZATION)

Japa: High population of our citizens migrated abroad... go to Nigeria passport offices... go to airports and see how everyone is trying to run away from dia fathers land...(ARE WE SURPRISED? YOUTHS EXPECTING GOVT TO PROVIDE JOB WHEREAS THAT'S NOT GOVT'S JOB)

Job Opportunities: lots of graduate are settling for menial jobs... frying akara or riding keke... (LACK OF VISION, WHY GO TO UNIVERSITY WHEN YOU CAN LEARN SKILLS)

Fraud: we hav fraud In the time of PDP but it wasn't as heavy has this.... now if you investigate... 8 out of 10 youth are into yahoo... they are not doing it for fun... but for survival (YOUR STATS ARE MADE UP)

Healthcare: currently 90% of doctors and nurses in Nigeria are currently as we speak writing one or two international exam just to secure a work visa abroad...(VALID POINT)

Now why do you think an average Nigeria will want to trust same PARTY...
Do you know millions of Nigeria especially from other tribes don't know much about OBI... but they are willing to take the risk and vote for him...

All because they are tired of ApC gov...

Obi is a non starter! In as much as he cannot get 30% of the votes in the North, he has zero chance, so the real question is this, are you willing to bet on Tinubu or Atiku? Forget the online noise, SE/SS alone will not make Obi president and I can bet anything that Tinubu will win the SW by having more than 50% of the votes.
Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by sunnnnyuu(m): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
Gistsme1:

https://fij.ng/article/fact-check-did-elon-musk-declare-support-for-peter-obi/
Like Obi like his supporters.
Bunch of liers. Since 2019 when Obi open his and talk he must lie and his supporters are also liers, if Obi win 2023 Nigeria will be worser than what Buhari did. Like Buhari like obi.
Nigerians should not say I didn't tell them that Obi is like Buhari
Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by ImperialYoruba: 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
Yanminri and fake go together.
Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by BigDawsNet: 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
abbey621:

Obi is a non starter! In as much as he cannot get 30% of the votes in the North, he has zero chance, so the real question is this, are you willing to bet on Tinubu or Atiku? Forget the online noise, SE/SS alone will not make Obi president and I can bet anything that Tinubu will win the SW by having more than 50% of the votes.

I'm not arguing about who will win...

Anybody can actually become the president

But do you agree on Apc Performances I highlighted in the last 8 years?
Re: Fact Check: Did Elon Musk Declare Support For Peter Obi? by asanausana91: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
CalabarPikin:

Dear agbadorian, kindly foolishly support your candidate while I stand for mine

Thanks
as foolish as you think, not everybody that want to expose the king of liars (Peter obi) is tinubu supporter. Atiku will win this election and he has gotten my votes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Leaders Attacked By Police During Osun Election Protest (Photos) / Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC / Binta Masi Garba Ordained A Pastor At International Praise Chapel, Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.