Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA (7799 Views)

2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) / Osinbajo Leads Ambode And Sanwoolu To Bourdilon / Osinbajo Leads Dignitaries Visit Buhari’s Elder Sister In Katsina. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by macrodata(m): 6:49am On Aug 31, 2022
7 years, no visit to the US for any development strides. Just bubu jet throttling around d the globe hiding ill-gotten wealth in the guise of luring investors. Now that Obi wants to visit Washington DC, APC has strategized plans to counter his Washington visit. Useless demonic party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by Makowonda: 6:51am On Aug 31, 2022
That's a good one.Well,I don't know about your state but in my state power has "drastically" improved.One of the obvious achievements of this administration after infrastructural development and local rice production.They should do more to curb inflation and insecurity as well.Welldone.
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by Iyatostrong(f): 6:55am On Aug 31, 2022
[quote author=loosecanon50 post=116211651]APC really messed up by not allowing Osinbajo win the presidential primaries.

With Tinubu, APC is the underdog in this upcoming election.[ People like you have not learned to move forward. Nice boy has lost the primary election hence the motion should be forward not backward. Distance yourself from the past and think objectively about the future----- law 21]
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by okefranci: 6:56am On Aug 31, 2022
Thank God for having a good leader like Osinbajo who always thinking of how to make Nigeria great and to partake in Energy Transition Plan which is the vital in nation building, safe trip sir
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by CSTRR: 7:04am On Aug 31, 2022
Energy Transition plan?

Are you insane?

We are third world country for crying out loud.

We need coal and fuel to power our industries.

Europe has reopened their coal plants because Russia has blocked gas.
They threw the climate agreement outside the window.

India and China don't even care.
Why is Buhari caring about this?

What kind of insanity is this?
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 31, 2022
Too late now, anyway any effort is better nothing.
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by allicare: 7:07am On Aug 31, 2022
ambale:
Exercise in futility

The APC shot itself in the foot by rendering their own government incapable when they could not find just one single cabinet member to run for the post of the presidency, it showed how unprepared they are for governance

And our jolly man, will just be gallivanting upandan angry

Who among them is better than the nominated aspirant?
Asiwaju towers them all. Your hatred for him has influenced your mind
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by CSTRR: 7:08am On Aug 31, 2022
The govt that we elected for our benefit are jeopardizing our future for the interest of other nations.

This is treason.

Energy Transition plan?
When Germany is going back to coal.
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by CSTRR: 7:09am On Aug 31, 2022
allicare:

Who among them is better than the nominated aspirant?
Asiwaju towers them all. Your hatred for him has influenced your mind
Yeah.

He towers above them in corruption and state capture.

Go and elect him as president of your region.
We will gladly pay you to keep him.
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by Deputy1111(m): 7:11am On Aug 31, 2022
Osinbajo, the in whom the country is pleased except for the few onijekuje. Continue making us proud sir, and we wish you safe trip.

Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:14am On Aug 31, 2022
okefranci:
Thank God for having a good leader like Osinbajo who always thinking of how to make Nigeria great and to partake in Energy Transition Plan which is the vital in nation building, safe trip sir

Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by Bionica: 7:18am On Aug 31, 2022
Mokason288:
If only the greeeeeedy APC politicians presented OSINBAJO as its Presidential candidate

A lot of division among Nigerians won’t be happening today and we would all be hopeful for a better Nigeria

A great opportunity missed yet again.

But all hope is not lost...at least not just yet.
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by lagosrd: 7:19am On Aug 31, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Lmao ..yet governors of the APC paid him a visit yesterday.
grin grin grin

Yeah. We love him like that, that is why Nigerians like love. It's a thing money can't buy..if you are loved, you are love.

Show us proof where he share money na?

Because throughout, when NSIP was under OVP, he was never incharge of logistics and financial, all he did was oversight functions, met with the beneficiaries to ask question them if they had to bribe agents before their names came out etc , observations, comments and all.

You travel when them dey share traders money by cash without BVN. Abi they have replaced your ....
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by Zeemam: 7:24am On Aug 31, 2022
Safe journey sir
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by etrouble: 7:45am On Aug 31, 2022
You have another plan after 7 wasted years in government? Thunder strike your family. We have seen the railways and 2bd Niger Bridge that you have built. Thank you. You can now go home useless Major General wey Bandit dey threaten to kidnap and a fake Pastor Judas
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by tete7000(m): 7:47am On Aug 31, 2022
Going on another fruitless, money wasting venture.
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by 642akintoye: 7:50am On Aug 31, 2022
This is not what is bordering Nigerian student(youths), settle ASUU let me leave house.Final GraGraThis is not what is bordering Nigerian student(youths), settle ASUU let me leave house.Final GraGra...
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by Gkay1(m): 7:55am On Aug 31, 2022
Good leader deserves more assignment.
I love this man
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by Focusmind: 8:19am On Aug 31, 2022
Energy transition my foot undecided

Africa should leave this Oyibo people and this their energy transition. We have lots of problems in Africa that needs to be tackled than this over-hyped climate change and energy transition.

The West used cheap fossil fuels and coal to power their economies from 10th to 18th centuries, even up to 21st century. They now want Africa to follow them and give tentative dates for migration from their own God given fossil fuel resources to more expensive renewable energy.
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by mmsen: 8:22am On Aug 31, 2022
baretalk:
It's China, US and main imdustralized nations that contributed significantly to global warming. The advanced nations need to pay developing nations, to help them transit to.clean energy.

US and Western Europe. China hasn't been industrialized long enough to have caused the damage that the Western nations have.
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by VaselineCrew: 8:25am On Aug 31, 2022
Una never give your citizens 24 hours light, na so una won begin dey "TRANSITION"

Transition to what Mbanu

Penarity, eh, Penarity, eh, Penarity, eh.. Priorities, eh, Priorities, eh, Priorities, eh...
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by Solababa91(m): 8:33am On Aug 31, 2022
Go to travel section you'll help yourself there with requisite info
Sheriffiq:
I am planning to relocate to Canada soon, actually I have been granted admission to the university of cape Breton in nova Scotia.
So, I am asking if anyone can recommend any quick job I can learn in the meantime that Is highly in demand and had a good pay in nova Scotia.( Though I heard some people deferr their admission and work for a while, how true is this?)
I am considering truck driving, welding, CCTV installation , Cisco networking and forklift operator.
Please I need the advice from someone who actually live in Canada,as your answer might determine my future...
My email realfaqt@gmail.com
. Thanks in advance guys
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by Shooyie: 8:47am On Aug 31, 2022
Safe trip Prof. We are confident knowing you will represent us well.
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by Temmy1997(f): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2022
Nigeria's Energy Transition Plan is a big deal, we all know that @ProfOsinbajo is the best person to present Nigeria well in any country or State.

Weldon Prof and have a safe trip sir.
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by Freethinker87: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2022
Na for midnight dem wan begin find black goat.

Osinbajo the fake pastor under whose watch Christians became endangered species in their country. When Pastors and Reverend fathers are abducted and ransomed on a daily.

Osinbajo sir, you've failed. Make all of una gettout.
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by rainlover(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2022
Tiwatoke2:
Keep making Nigeria proud Prof
lol
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by Segzy19: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2022
Child of hate and bitterness. We have seen you.... You can now rest in peace
CaptainAyub:
Used and dumped.
Minister for condolences and sharing of 10k
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by farem: 9:55am On Aug 31, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Lmao ..yet governors of the APC paid him a visit yesterday.
grin grin grin

Yeah. We love him like that, that is why Nigerians like love. It's a thing money can't buy..if you are loved, you are love.

Show us proof where he share money na?

Because throughout, when NSIP was under OVP, he was never incharge of logistics and financial, all he did was oversight functions, met with the beneficiaries to ask question them if they had to bribe agents before their names came out etc , observations, comments and all.

Why did you reply one that the the best in their family is still praying to pack osinbajo's shoes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... / 2023 Election: Actors, Methods And Colouration Of Online Disinformation / Tinubu Sends Message To Senate On Presentation Of 2024 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.