Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,433 members, 7,888,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:18 AM

How To Reduce Video Size Without Loosing Quality - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Reduce Video Size Without Loosing Quality (350 Views)

Reduce The Size Of Your Pdf Document Without Loosing Any Quality / How Do We Migrate Whatsapp History From Android To Iphone Without Loosing Data? / How Do I Reduce Corel File Size Without Change In The Graphics Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce Video Size Without Loosing Quality by Fide098: 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
So, you just created an awesome video. You want to now send it to a collaborator.

Or perhaps you want approval from a client. You attach it to your email and immediately get a pop up that says “file size too large.” Irritating no! Let’s face it, compressed videos mean reduced bandwidth usage and upload time, and less buffering on your viewer’s end too.

But, how do you compress a video file without losing quality?

I have made a detail tutorial video that will teach you hot reduce the size of a video without loosing its quality, you can check it out via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDdOk_7Hqt4

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need An Android App For Your Website? Lets Build One For You Today / I Want To Create A Predicting App That Uses AI. Who Can ? / Airtel FREE 300GB Data Trick 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.