Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Urgently Needed- Home Economics/food And Nutrition Teacher - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgently Needed- Home Economics/food And Nutrition Teacher (532 Views)

Vacancy For Home Economics Teacher / Vacancy For Home Economics And Biology Teachers Needed In Ketu Secondary School / Economics Vs Accounting,which One Is Better In Terms Of Employment Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed- Home Economics/food And Nutrition Teacher by yafo: 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
A secondary school in Ikeja requires the services of a HOME ECONOMICS/ FOOD & NUTRITION TEACHER
Persons with the requisite academic qualifications and living around Oregun, Ojota, Ogba and environs should send their CV/Application Letter to yafolabi0309@gmail.com.
The position is for an immediate start.
Re: Urgently Needed- Home Economics/food And Nutrition Teacher by yafo: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
We need a teacher for Basic Science/ Agric science. Interested applicants to please call 07016637931. The position for Home Economics/Food&Nutrition is still available
Re: Urgently Needed- Home Economics/food And Nutrition Teacher by Folaajoke(f): 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
I have certificate in food and nutrition but is the food and nutrition part time?
Re: Urgently Needed- Home Economics/food And Nutrition Teacher by yafo: 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
It’s on full time basis...we are still accepting applications
Re: Urgently Needed- Home Economics/food And Nutrition Teacher by topsydav007(m): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2022
I have a degree in Nutrition & Dietetics sir. And I am ready for immediate resumption... Although I have sent you a mail already
Re: Urgently Needed- Home Economics/food And Nutrition Teacher by yafo: 10:10am On Oct 18, 2022
yafo:
A secondary school in Ikeja requires the services of a HOME ECONOMICS/ FOOD & NUTRITION TEACHER
Persons with the requisite academic qualifications and living around Oregun, Ojota, Ogba and environs should send their CV/Application Letter to yafolabi0309@gmail.com.
The position is for an immediate start.

This position is still available for an immediate start...if you have what it takes to teach the subject.
please call 07016637931 for enquiries

(1) (Reply)

Full Training On Data Analysis (SPSS) / Job Opportunity At Primecare(elderly Care) / VACANCY!-Direct Sales Agent/Brand Ambassador-Glovo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.