Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents (41958 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Newsmic: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwa5R0W9mKg

Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents (Video)

A lady has cautioned Nigerian parents against engaging in sexual intercourse in the presence of their children, IGBERETV reports

She said that having sex in the presence of a child would have a negative impact in the life of the child. She advised parents to find some privacy whenever they want to get intimate.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChxjcExL-Hq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
as much as she is right about that.... majority wont hear words because KONJI IS A BASTARD!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Jaysolu(m): 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
I wonder what kind of parent would actually do something as insane as that

252 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Kemadealadire(f): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
Yes, especially those living in a face me I face you apartment.

Children of these days are smart especially for those who do these things and say after all they are babies, they don't understand anything. You would be shocked.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Mindlog: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
A sickening number of siblings who are being raised in single room households are sexually active with each other ......carry out a personal research in low income neighbourhoods where parents and their kids are jam-packed in a room and hear tales of incest.

145 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by M23M(f): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
Be great

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Kobojunkie: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
Newsmic:
She said that having sex in the presence of a child would have a negative impact in the life of the child. She advised parents to find some privacy whenever they want to get intimate.
She talk sense. lipsrsealed

The average Nigerian mind is hyped on sex. Animals for animal kingdom no get am this bad abeg.. undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Mindlog:
A sickening number of siblings who are being raised in single room households are sexually active with each other ......carry out a personal research in low income neighbourhoods where parents and their kids are jam-packed in a room and hear tales of incest.
eeeewww lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Christonjnr(m): 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
But sincerely speaking, how can parents be naked,and comfortably having sex in the present of their children?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by NwaNimo1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
She go pay for an 'ozza' room?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
Most Couples nowadays are very senseless and that's why in the last 50 years, they've been giving birth to SENSELESS shameless WHOREṢ and irresponsible dogs.
Unfortunately, it gets worse every year.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Jestin: 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
Something we did to bring the child to the world. We can’t fuurk in peace again �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Kajaard: 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwa5R0W9mKg

Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents (Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChxjcExL-Hq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Please tell this to those people living in a one room apartment cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by floss(m): 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
Interesting....no wonder guys keep digging holes with hope of finding gold

2 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by owiko(m): 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
Where did she get her facts from? Even parents that smoke loud would not have s*X in front of their children while they sit and watch like amused spectators

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Agricmoney(m): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
She is right on this one

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by We4all: 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
Why would any sane person do that?

4 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Lugianostar(m): 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Poverty contribute o ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by DirtyGold: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Story for the gods! Those who will do it, will still do it!!

These days of woke Gen Z; where children are having children, everything is happening.
Haven't we seen a mother do a nude photoshoot with her son?

Forget! We neva see anything yet o angry angry

What's tha business?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by EmmaLege: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Thank you ma

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Crafteck1: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Advise dstv... Bb naija... Etc

5 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Weirdcamila: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Easier said than done , when I was little I knew when my parents were having sex although they tried to keep it away from me . We didn’t really share a room too but I always get to know .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
undecided
Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by PS712: 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
Jaysolu:
I wonder what kind of parent would actually do something as insane as that
In reality it could happen in many ways..
Parents who out of too much attachment to their kids who allow them sometimes stay the night on the same bed or in the same room might assume the kids to be fast asleep while doing the do unknown to them that they probably aren't fast asleep. Especially kids of between ages 4 and 7 who are thought to be unaware of what could be happening around.
Another one is getting caught right in the act..
Unfortunately planned housing is poor in Nigeria as majority occupy apartments with little or no privacy.
The message is to try to ensure none of those happen.

6 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by jchioma: 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
While she may right about that, we must not forget that most families still have to deal with a one room apartment, where what may divide the other is just a curtain or nothing. I have heard my classmates then in primary school joke of hearing /seeing their parents collabo on the bed. I may not know of the implications, but I think it exposes these children to what have you not. Imagine!

7 Likes

Re: Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents by Mindlog: 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
eeeewww lipsrsealed

Sad....you certainly would not want to hear graphic details.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Continue Giving Money To My Friend's Wife? / Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? / Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.