Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) (59812 Views)

Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi / Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City / Motorcyclist Kidnaps And Rapes Passenger In Oyo, Kills Her 5-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by Melvin56: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
Amenamen1:
wow and you have sisters o ?

my sisters are very responsible and all married as vorgins
I am referring to irresponsible girls all over the street
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by Flora2Sweet: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
Jezzzzz shocked

Omo u wicked oo

Skmoda360:

They should just turn them upside down and put their head inside water for 7 days and see whether they can survive it.
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by Komu1048(m): 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
4Humanity4All:

Hmm, what did she turn into?

She lost her sanity, she almost became mad. The experience was too toxic
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
Komu1048:

She lost her sanity, she almost became mad. The experience was too toxic

Hmm. That hurts. How's her condition now? Has she gotten over it?
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by Komu1048(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
4Humanity4All:

Hmm. That hurts. How's her condition now? Has she gotten over it?

They have to redeploy her, i didnt hear from her or about her ever since
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
Komu1048:

They have to redeploy her, i didnt hear from her or about her ever since

So sorry to hear this. What does 'redeploy' mean though? Did it happen abroad?
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by Amenamen1: 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
but you said girls and even those on the street aren't irresponsible ... things life throw at us sometimes push people out so you are lucky!!!
Melvin56:
my sisters are very responsible and all married as vorgins
I am referring to irresponsible girls all over the street
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by Komu1048(m): 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
4Humanity4All:

So sorry to hear this. What does 'redeploy' mean though? Did it happen abroad?

They moved her to another state, maybe her main state I think
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by Skmoda360(m): 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
Jezzzzz shocked

Omo u wicked oo

I hate rapist with all the hatred in me same as woman wrapper ...they are potential rapist undecided
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by Waywardson6: 12:36am On Sep 02, 2022
PIGS
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by sonofthunder: 5:57am On Sep 02, 2022
Nasri100:

I am sure if you read my post properly you would see the “alleged” tag close to Greenwood’s name.

Evidence? Did you follow up the case at any point?

Did you see the audio message and blood stain on the victims face?

If that isn’t evidence for you, it certainly is for the UK police and he was arrested (not invited for questioning, arrested), bailed and presently being investigated by the Police.

All these could pass as fabrication from the victim, however it is still an ongoing investigation and when something is ongoing and police are involved you are not suppose to be tweeting about Greenwood getting back into Manchester United squad. It’s a highly sensitive topic.

This is why his club Man United dropped him from the squad and etc pending final review.

Yeah yeah

And if the boy is innocent what happens? Nothing.

That's my point. You folks should stop condemning people for nothing. Maybe you or someone close to you is yet to experience false rape allegation.

And yes if he's guilty, let him serve his time.

I'm probably done with this.
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by lagosrd: 9:55am On Sep 02, 2022
Islie:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/08/31/okada-rider-others-gang-rape-female-passenger-in-ogun/%3famp=1

Commit them to mother earth immediately without trial. They are serial rapist.
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by Nasri100(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2022
sonofthunder:

Yeah yeah

And if the boy is innocent what happens? Nothing.

That's my point. You folks should stop condemning people for nothing. Maybe you or someone close to you is yet to experience false rape allegation.

And yes if he's guilty, let him serve his time.

I'm probably done with this.

I don’t understand. Who is “You People”?

“Condemning who”? An “alleged rapist”?

“Done with this”? And how’s this even any of my concern?

If you want to take sides on a discuss without explaining the above questions, then do so without giving me a mention notification.
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by SaturnNick(m): 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
Sirlins:
do you know that a rapist is capable of murdering his or her prey ?
2 count charges

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:21am On Sep 06, 2022
BnQoyyim:

Deuteronomy 21:23

"you must not leave the body hanging on the pole overnight. Be sure to bury it that same day, because anyone who is hung on a pole is under God’s curse. You must not desecrate the land the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance".

This shows how baseless and useless your Christendom is.
The religion whose god is cursed.
This biblical verse rendered your creed, notions and belief as a Christian unimportant.
Meanwhile, all these criminals are the christians.
Your sense won't process it because all sorts of adultery, debauchery, immoralities and sexual pavasity is well established in the "Song of Solomon" in your bibles.
an applause for the Bible for the cojones to enter nothing but the truth no matter how ill it may sound.

I cannot find such honesty and transparency in the quran. There is nowhere in the quran that explainhow adulterous and vile mohammed is. One needs the hadith to read about his sexcapades.

See, the Bible explains itself while Egyptians and Syrians explained the quran hundreds of years after it was written in the Hadith. The bible provided account of all the characters in it while the hadith provided accounts for the quran..

The fact is, if you do not repent, you too will be accursed and be destroyed.
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:24am On Sep 06, 2022
Truthday:

Must you express the frustrations of your life given the slightest opportunity ?? B*strd Igbo. The prophet (pbuh) married Aisha honourably and waited till years after before he allowed her to come his house.

Tell me the number of church attack in egypt. Just list them. Useless thing living a useless life of hate

Your hatred for islam changes next to nothing. You this useless thing.
hahaha you are overtly irate. Aww are you okay?
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2022
Truthday:

Must you express your hate and frustration every minute. Bastard Igbo.

The prophet, peace be upon him. Married Aisha honourably and even waited for years before she came 6his house after marriage. Don't a fool and get a life outside hate and frustration
A man in his 50ies,

Maried a 6 year old honorably?

Do you even remember when you were 6?
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by BnQoyyim(m): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
an applause for the Bible for the cojones to enter nothing but the truth no matter how ill it may sound.

I cannot find such honesty and transparency in the quran. There is nowhere in the quran that explainhow adulterous and vile mohammed is. One needs the hadith to read about his sexcapades.

See, the Bible explains itself while Egyptians and Syrians explained the quran hundreds of years after it was written in the Hadith. The bible provided account of all the characters in it while the hadith provided accounts for the quran..

The fact is, if you do not repent, you too will be accursed and be destroyed.

Which of the bibles will you recommend for me?
1- Protestant bible that contains 66 books or
2-Catholic bible that contains 77 books.
Who's right right between the duo, when according to the Bibles, woe unto whoever add or subtract.

Amongst a thousand contradictions in the bibles.

1-Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?

(a) God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)

(b) Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)

2-In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?

(a) Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)

(b) One million, one hundred thousand (IChronicles 21:5)

3-How many fighting men were found in Judah?

(a) Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)

(b) Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

4-God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?

(a) Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)

(b) Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

5-How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?

(a) Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)

(b) Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

6-How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of Jerusalem?

(a) Eighteen (2 Kings 24:cool

(b) Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9)

7-How long did he rule over Jerusalem?

(a) Three months (2 Kings 24:cool

(b) Three months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9)
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
I said, clap for the God of the Bible. He is honest to the core. If the quran contained the sexcapades of mohamed, it would measure up to standard. actually let get get you up to date to the people who wrote the hadith. they lived thousands of years after mohamed.
every day NEW RULING in the umma. Christians do not have to suffer such conflictions on a daily dose. NEW RULING. NEW RULING. NEW RULING.

Be grateful that you can count the books of the catholics today cos they did not burn it like they did the quran.
where is the manuscript of the quran?
The quran came in hundreds of years after the Bible, yet not one original fragment is found. Tell me who is hiding in the shade.
You have burnt all the lies and the deceptions. the quran that you read today is 99 years old. quit younger than many war veterans.

show us a copy of the uthman quran. where are the manuscripts? no country invaded the caliphate to burn or destroy these qurans. so, where are they?
hundreds of fragments of the Bible dating thousands of years before mohamed was born and none can come out to authenticate your quranic claim.

show me the fragments.
BnQoyyim:

Which of the bibles will you recommend for me?
1- Protestant bible that contains 66 books or
2-Catholic bible that contains 77 books.
Who's right right between the duo, when according to the Bibles, woe unto whoever add or subtract.

Amongst a thousand contradictions in the bibles.

1-Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?

(a) God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)

(b) Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)

2-In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?

(a) Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)

(b) One million, one hundred thousand (IChronicles 21:5)

3-How many fighting men were found in Judah?

(a) Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)

(b) Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

4-God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?

(a) Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)

(b) Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

5-How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?

(a) Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)

(b) Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

6-How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of Jerusalem?

(a) Eighteen (2 Kings 24:cool

(b) Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9)

7-How long did he rule over Jerusalem?

(a) Three months (2 Kings 24:cool

(b) Three months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9)
so many qurans have been found too and if you are ever lucky to go to hajj get to date with the 2500 mistakes before you get fooled by your scribes https://www.memri.org/reports/articles-saudi-press-call-amend-thousands-scribal-errors-quran-reexamine-islamic-texts-light

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lqQBVtUWvo
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by BnQoyyim(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I said, clap for the God of the Bible. He is honest to the core. If the quran contained the sexcapades of mohamed, it would measure up to standard. actually let get get you up to date to the people who wrote the hadith. they lived thousands of years after mohamed.
every day NEW RULING in the umma. Christians do not have to suffer such conflictions on a daily dose. NEW RULING. NEW RULING. NEW RULING.

Be grateful that you can count the books of the catholics today cos they did not burn it like they did the quran.
where is the manuscript of the quran?
The quran came in hundreds of years after the Bible, yet not one original fragment is found. Tell me who is hiding in the shade.
You have burnt all the lies and the deceptions. the quran that you read today is 99 years old. quit younger than many war veterans.

show us a copy of the uthman quran. where are the manuscripts? no country invaded the caliphate to burn or destroy these qurans. so, where are they?
hundreds of fragments of the Bible dating thousands of years before mohamed was born and none can come out to authenticate your quranic claim.

show me the fragments.
so many qurans have been found too and if you are ever lucky to go to hajj get to date with the 2500 mistakes before you get fooled by your scribes https://www.memri.org/reports/articles-saudi-press-call-amend-thousands-scribal-errors-quran-reexamine-islamic-texts-light

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lqQBVtUWvo

Show me the word "bible" in the bibles.
Show me in the bibles where Jesus addresses himself as "lord and savior to be worshipped"
Show me the word"church" in the bibles.
Show me where Jesus asked you to worship on Sunday.
Which of the bibles do you want me to subscribed.

Ama Jehova- Good news, KJV, NIV, NAV, Satanic bible etc
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2022
BnQoyyim:

Show me the word "bible" in the bibles.
Show me in the bibles where Jesus addresses himself as "lord and savior to be worshipped"
Show me the word"church" in the bibles.
Show me where Jesus asked you to worship on Sunday.
Which of the bibles do you want me to subscribed.

Ama Jehova- Good news, KJV, NIV, NAV, Satanic bible etc
As we speak now, Saudi Arabians have identified 2500 mistakes in the qur'an. Does that give you any sense that there is a catastrophe coming soon? The number of Muslims leaving Islam each year is approximately 100,000. The amount of facts about Islam being uncovered now is overwhelming. The academia is doing a great damage to the qur'an digging deeper into the life of mohammed and the qur'an. by the time they get into the lifestyle of the custodians of the quran, my brother, there will be no one left to defend islam.

You criticism of the Bible is utterly invalid, do you know why? because it hang on the translations or transliteration. By the time you sink all these translations, you will be left with the original Hebrew or Greek Bible. which the fragments attest to. and, you have to understand the adversities that stood int he way of the Bible. Jerusalem was destroyed and burned down. the christians and Jews left and were scattered. yet, we can still find fragments and copies of the scrolls like the dead sea scrolls.

The sad thing is that, there is no existing copy of the qur'an and the quran was written hundreds of years after the Bible was canonized. figure that for a minute. what happened to the supposed holy book when the caliphates were undisrupted or conquered by anyone. Saudi Arabia remains just as Mohammed left it.

It feels like arguing what happened to the Ethiopians race. They are there. You can see them today. Why? because the nation was never conquered. So, what happened to the manuscripts of the quran? What exactly happened? Why was it only published in 1923? Isn't that shocking? where is the quran that uthman wrote according to sources. NONE!

So what happened to an alleged holy book?

Now, let me answer your questions.

Show me the word "bible" in the bibles. Quran stems from the word SRIPTURES in Hebrew. It was a borrowed word from the Jews that mohammed hated. In the bible the word scriptures appear so many times. You are deluded by your mullahs. Bible stems from an the semitic word biblos meaning papyrus, or scroll. The word of God was written in papyrus in the times of the Israelites.

Show me in the bibles where Jesus addresses himself as "lord and savior to be worshipped" The word Lord means MASTER. The word savior is someone who saves. A man can save a baby out of a burning house. The word savior is ascribed to Jesus because he came to save only those who believe. Muslims accept that he existed but do not believe him. all his teachings are not found in the quran. you can ask your mullahs why Jesus teachings are thrown away and Mohammed's teachings are replaced with it. Okay if replaces, where is it? why wasn't it preserved by the caliphate since they accept that he was a prophet? I want to know where Jesus teachings are and the islamic texts or books that contains them all. "Teachings not stories". Where he asked to be worshipped? Nowhere! Jesus did not demand worship from anyone. he clearly taught that we should worship the father.

Show me the word"church" in the bibles. Church is not found in the Bible. Guess what! Majlis and Mosque are not found in the quran either. the hadith is not found in the quran too. what really is your point. Aren't you exposing your quran really deeper? Where is majlis found in the quran?

Show me where Jesus asked you to worship on Sunday. No one is directed to serve God on Sunday anywhere in the Bible. Every single day is a day of service. No special day is marked for Christians. Christians in the Arab world assemble on Friday. What is your point here, then? hahaha. Sunday is not a holy day for no one. if anyone tells you that it is, he is not a Christian. the sabbath was a Saturday. your Moses or musa kept his sabbath on Saturday. But you keep yours on Friday. How do you reconcile that?

Which of the bibles do you want me to subscribed. Bible comes in different languages. Before all these Bibles that you are critiquing came out, there have been Bibles. The controversy in the Bible is the english language translation. if that is your point, it is utterly flawed. because before English became a language, the Bible was already complete. the disparity in all these translations are from falsehood that the god of islam has brought into Christianity or from the variants in the English language. There is no issue with the original Bible in Syriac or in French. The issue is the English translations. So, if you can provide the original quran so that we can even. So far Saudi arabian clerics have found 2500 in the ONE QURAN alone. Imagine if others show up hahaha. what would happen.
so far, about 50 different qurans have been found. and they keep on burning. why do you burn the evidence. keep in the museum. this is how they have burned the entire history of the dark ages of islam. thank God for the writers who kept some to our delight. we can see through the dirty mist.
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by BnQoyyim(m): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jesus (Isa) in the glorious Quran is mentioned 25 times and Muhammad is by name mentioned 4 times.
We believe in the Jesus Christ of Nazareth as one of the prophets of Allah, a son of man and
a true servant of Allah (God) just has he addresses himself in Matthew 20:28,
Mark 10:43-45, John 13: 4-8,
John 13: 12-17, Philippian 2:5-8, John 17:3-4, Isaiah 49:3-7, Mark 10:45, Luke 22:24-27, Luke 18-14,
we believe in his miracles and his miraculous way of birth.
If you could follow what's in the original Hebrew bible just as you said, it would makes you a true believer for it'll negate and vehemently repudiate all the afforementioned adulterated ones (pentecostal 66 and 73 Catholic).
This is beyond the transcription or translation milieu.
I wonder why you couldn't probe deep to fathom that the Uthmani fashion you're inferring is just an handwriting, just like the different font style in the Microsoft environment of your PC.
If you can't abrogate the biblical verses on somebody DIED ON THE CROSS as an accursed, then, the fundamental Christendom notions is but a mirage.

More on the biblical controversies that's begging for reconciliation are as follow:
The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?

(a) Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:cool

(b) Three hundred (I Chronicles 11: 11)

When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or after?

(a) After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)

(b) Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)

How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?

(a) Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)

(b) Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9)

When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did he capture?

(a) One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel 8:4)

(b) Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)

Sixfiguresmart
post=116428560:

As we speak now, Saudi Arabians have identified 2500 mistakes in the qur'an. Does that give you any sense that there is a catastrophe coming soon? The number of Muslims leaving Islam each year is approximately 100,000. The amount of facts about Islam being uncovered now is overwhelming. The academia is doing a great damage to the qur'an digging deeper into the life of mohammed and the qur'an. by the time they get into the lifestyle of the custodians of the quran, my brother, there will be no one left to defend islam.

You criticism of the Bible is utterly invalid, do you know why? because it hang on the translations or transliteration. By the time you sink all these translations, you will be left with the original Hebrew or Greek Bible. which the fragments attest to. and, you have to understand the adversities that stood int he way of the Bible. Jerusalem was destroyed and burned down. the christians and Jews left and were scattered. yet, we can still find fragments and copies of the scrolls like the dead sea scrolls.

The sad thing is that, there is no existing copy of the qur'an and the quran was written hundreds of years after the Bible was canonized. figure that for a minute. what happened to the supposed holy book when the caliphates were undisrupted or conquered by anyone. Saudi Arabia remains just as Mohammed left it.

It feels like arguing what happened to the Ethiopians race. They are there. You can see them today. Why? because the nation was never conquered. So, what happened to the manuscripts of the quran? What exactly happened? Why was it only published in 1923? Isn't that shocking? where is the quran that uthman wrote according to sources. NONE!

So what happened to an alleged holy book?

Now, let me answer your questions.

Show me the word "bible" in the bibles. Quran stems from the word SRIPTURES in Hebrew. It was a borrowed word from the Jews that mohammed hated. In the bible the word scriptures appear so many times. You are deluded by your mullahs. Bible stems from an the semitic word biblos meaning papyrus, or scroll. The word of God was written in papyrus in the times of the Israelites.

Show me in the bibles where Jesus addresses himself as "lord and savior to be worshipped" The word Lord means MASTER. The word savior is someone who saves. A man can save a baby out of a burning house. The word savior is ascribed to Jesus because he came to save only those who believe. Muslims accept that he existed but do not believe him. all his teachings are not found in the quran. you can ask your mullahs why Jesus teachings are thrown away and Mohammed's teachings are replaced with it. Okay if replaces, where is it? why wasn't it preserved by the caliphate since they accept that he was a prophet? I want to know where Jesus teachings are and the islamic texts or books that contains them all. "Teachings not stories". Where he asked to be worshipped? Nowhere! Jesus did not demand worship from anyone. he clearly taught that we should worship the father.

Show me the word"church" in the bibles. Church is not found in the Bible. Guess what! Majlis and Mosque are not found in the quran either. the hadith is not found in the quran too. what really is your point. Aren't you exposing your quran really deeper? Where is majlis found in the quran?

Show me where Jesus asked you to worship on Sunday. No one is directed to serve God on Sunday anywhere in the Bible. Every single day is a day of service. No special day is marked for Christians. Christians in the Arab world assemble on Friday. What is your point here, then? hahaha. Sunday is not a holy day for no one. if anyone tells you that it is, he is not a Christian. the sabbath was a Saturday. your Moses or musa kept his sabbath on Saturday. But you keep yours on Friday. How do you reconcile that?

Which of the bibles do you want me to subscribed. Bible comes in different languages. Before all these Bibles that you are critiquing came out, there have been Bibles. The controversy in the Bible is the english language translation. if that is your point, it is utterly flawed. because before English became a language, the Bible was already complete. the disparity in all these translations are from falsehood that the god of islam has brought into Christianity or from the variants in the English language. There is no issue with the original Bible in Syriac or in French. The issue is the English translations. So, if you can provide the original quran so that we can even. So far Saudi arabian clerics have found 2500 in the ONE QURAN alone. Imagine if others show up hahaha. what would happen.
so far, about 50 different qurans have been found. and they keep on burning. why do you burn the evidence. keep in the museum. this is how they have burned the entire history of the dark ages of islam. thank God for the writers who kept some to our delight. we can see through the dirty mist.
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
You do not seem to be making any analogical sense. You, to me, are like a programmed toy vomiting trash that has been built in you. There is no coherence and season in your composition. I thought that you had some spices in your nerve when you came up with those questions.

Well, the fact that the authentication of the quran is the Bible, should have prompted the caliphates to preserve it. Mohamed read it. (no one is buying the illiterate bullsheet. He said that you should confirm from the Jews and Christians to verify the quran. Were is your own copy of the Bible?

You believe in the torah but you cannot produce the book of moses that you believe in. Where is it?

The christians keep the Hebrew scriptures and attached it to the Greek. So, where is the torah? produce it!

BnQoyyim:
Jesus (Isa) in the glorious Quran is mentioned 25 times and Muhammad is by name mentioned 4 times.
We believe in the Jesus Christ of Nazareth as one of the prophets of Allah, a son of man and
a true servant of Allah (God) just has he addresses himself in Matthew 20:28,
Mark 10:43-45, John 13: 4-8,
John 13: 12-17, Philippian 2:5-8, John 17:3-4, Isaiah 49:3-7, Mark 10:45, Luke 22:24-27, Luke 18-14,
we believe in his miracles and his miraculous way of birth.
If you could follow what's in the original Hebrew bible just as you said, it would makes you a true believer for it'll negate and vehemently repudiate all the afforementioned adulterated ones (pentecostal 66 and 73 Catholic).
This is beyond the transcription or translation milieu.
I wonder why you couldn't probe deep to fathom that the Uthmani fashion you're inferring is just an handwriting, just like the different font style in the Microsoft environment of your PC.
If you can't abrogate the biblical verses on somebody DIED ON THE CROSS as an accursed, then, the fundamental Christendom notions is but a mirage.

More on the biblical controversies that's begging for reconciliation are as follow:
The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?

(a) Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:cool

(b) Three hundred (I Chronicles 11: 11)

When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or after?

(a) After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)

(b) Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)

How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?

(a) Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)

(b) Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9)

When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did he capture?

(a) One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel 8:4)

(b) Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)

Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by BnQoyyim(m): 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
Thank your head that we're partially open to the public, you'll have seen your messup from the umpires and spectators.
The similtude of you is somebody drowning who wouldn't have any options other than to hold fast onto the waterlilly or lotus that can never prevent him from drowning.
Throwing tantrums must be your lines of actions because, you ga no relevant assertion to tip in.
By the way, According to most Christians, Jesus was God-incarnate, fully man and fully God. Can the finite and the infinite be one? “To be fully God” means freedom from finite forms and from helplessness, and to be “full man” means the absence of divinity.

1. To be son is to be less than divine and to be divine is to be no one’s son. How could Jesus have the attributes of Sonship and divinity altogether?neither heard His voice at any time nor seen His shape“?

2. Christians assert that Jesus claimed to be God when they quote him in John 14:9: “He that has seen me has seen the Father”. Didn’t Jesus clearly say that people have never seen God, as
it says in John 5:37: “And the father himself which Has sent me, has borne witness of me. You have

3. Christians say that Jesus was God because he was called Son of God, Son of Man, Messiah, and “savior”. Ezekiel was addressed in the Bible as Son of Man. Jesus spoke of “the peace makers” as Sons of God. Any person who followed the Will and Plan of God was called SON OF GOD in the Jewish tradition and in their language1. “Messiah” which in Hebrew means “God’s anointed” and not “Christ”, and “Cyrus” the person is called “Messiah” or “the anointed”. As for “savior”, in II Kings 13:5, other individuals were given that title too without being gods. So where is the proof in these terms that Jesus was God when the word son is not exclusively used for him alone?

4. Christians claim that Jesus acknowledged that he and God were one in the sense of nature when he says in John 10:30 “I and my father are one”. Later on in John 17:21-23, Jesus refers to his followers and himself and God as one in five places. So why did they give the previous “one” a different meaning from the other five “ones?

5. Is God three-in-one and one in three simultaneously or one at a time?

6. If God is one and three simultaneously, then none of the three could be the complete God. Granting that such was the case, then when Jesus was on earth, he wasn’t a complete God, nor was the “Father in Heaven” a whole God. Doesn’t that contradict what Jesus always said about His God and our God in heaven, his Lord and our Lord? Does that also mean that there was no complete god then, between the claimed crucifixion and the claimed resurrection?

7. If God is one and three at a time, then who was the God in heaven when Jesus was on earth? Wouldn’t this contradict his many references to a God in Heaven that sent him?

8. If God is three and one at the same time, who was the God in Heaven within three days between the claimed crucifixion and the claimed resurrection?

9. Christians say that: “The Father(F) is God, the Son(S) is God, and the Holy Ghost(H) is God, but the Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Holy Ghost, and the Holy Ghost is not the Father”. In simple arithmetic terms, if F = G, S = G, and H = G, then it follows that F = S = H, while the second part of the statement suggests that F¹ S¹ H (meaning, “not equal”). Isn’t that a contradiction to the Christian dogma of Trinity in itself?

10. If Jesus was God, why did he tell the man who called him “good master” not to call him “good” because accordingly, there is none good but his God in Heaven alone?

11. Why do Christians say that God is three-in-one and one in three when Jesus says in Mark 12:29: “The Lord our God is one Lord” in as many places as yet in the Bible?

12. If belief in the Trinity was such a necessary condition for being a Christian, why didn’t Jesus teach and emphasize it to the Christians during his time? How were those followers of Jesus considered Christians without ever hearing the term Trinity? Had the Trinity been the spinal cord of Christianity, Jesus would have emphasized it on many occasions and would have taught and explained it in detail to the people.

13. Christians claim that Jesus was God as they quote in John 1:1, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God”. This is John speaking and not Jesus. Also, the Greek word for the first occurrence of God is hotheos which means “the God” or “God” with a capital “G”, while the Greek word for its second occurrence is tontheos, which means “a god ” or “god” with a small “g”. Isn’t this dishonesty and inconsistency on the part of those translating the Greek Bible? ? Isn’t such quotation in John 1:1 recognized by every Christian scholar of the Bible to have been written by a Jew named Philo Alexandria way before Jesus and John?

14. Wasn’t the word “god” or “tontheos” also used to refer to others as well as in II Corinthians 4:4 “(and the Devil is) the god of this world” and in Exodus 7:1 “See , I have made thee (Moses ) a god to Pharaoh”?

Sixfiguresmart:
You do not seem to be making any analogical sense. You, to me, are like a programmed toy vomiting trash that has been built in you. There is no coherence and season in your composition. I thought that you had some spices in your nerve when you came up with those questions.

Well, the fact that the authentication of the quran is the Bible, should have prompted the caliphates to preserve it. Mohamed read it. (no one is buying the illiterate bullsheet. He said that you should confirm from the Jews and Christians to verify the quran. Were is your own copy of the Bible?

You believe in the torah but you cannot produce the book of moses that you believe in. Where is it?

The christians keep the Hebrew scriptures and attached it to the Greek. So, where is the torah? produce it!

Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by BnQoyyim(m): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
Thank your head that we're partially open to the public, you'll have seen your messup from the umpires and spectators.
The similtude of you is somebody drowning who wouldn't have any options other than to hold fast onto the waterlilly or lotus that can never prevent him from drowning.
Throwing tantrums must be your lines of actions because, you ga no relevant assertion to tip in.
Quran encompasses the Torah of Moses, Injil (gospel) of Jesus, Zaburat (Psalms) of David.
Check them out, nothing is hidden to any open-minded fellows.

By the way, According to most Christians, Jesus was God-incarnate, fully man and fully God. Can the finite and the infinite be one? “To be fully God” means freedom from finite forms and from helplessness, and to be “full man” means the absence of divinity.

1. To be son is to be less than divine and to be divine is to be no one’s son. How could Jesus have the attributes of Sonship and divinity altogether?neither heard His voice at any time nor seen His shape“?

2. Christians assert that Jesus claimed to be God when they quote him in John 14:9: “He that has seen me has seen the Father”. Didn’t Jesus clearly say that people have never seen God, as
it says in John 5:37: “And the father himself which Has sent me, has borne witness of me. You have

3. Christians say that Jesus was God because he was called Son of God, Son of Man, Messiah, and “savior”. Ezekiel was addressed in the Bible as Son of Man. Jesus spoke of “the peace makers” as Sons of God. Any person who followed the Will and Plan of God was called SON OF GOD in the Jewish tradition and in their language1. “Messiah” which in Hebrew means “God’s anointed” and not “Christ”, and “Cyrus” the person is called “Messiah” or “the anointed”. As for “savior”, in II Kings 13:5, other individuals were given that title too without being gods. So where is the proof in these terms that Jesus was God when the word son is not exclusively used for him alone?

4. Christians claim that Jesus acknowledged that he and God were one in the sense of nature when he says in John 10:30 “I and my father are one”. Later on in John 17:21-23, Jesus refers to his followers and himself and God as one in five places. So why did they give the previous “one” a different meaning from the other five “ones?

6. If God is one and three simultaneously, then none of the three could be the complete God. Granting that such was the case, then when Jesus was on earth, he wasn’t a complete God, nor was the “Father in Heaven” a whole God. Doesn’t that contradict what Jesus always said about His God and our God in heaven, his Lord and our Lord? Does that also mean that there was no complete god then, between the claimed crucifixion and the claimed resurrection?

7. If God is one and three at a time, then who was the God in heaven when Jesus was on earth? Wouldn’t this contradict his many references to a God in Heaven that sent him?

8. If God is three and one at the same time, who was the God in Heaven within three days between the claimed crucifixion and the claimed resurrection?

9. Christians say that: “The Father(F) is God, the Son(S) is God, and the Holy Ghost(H) is God, but the Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Holy Ghost, and the Holy Ghost is not the Father”. In simple arithmetic terms, if F = G, S = G, and H = G, then it follows that F = S = H, while the second part of the statement suggests that F¹ S¹ H (meaning, “not equal”). Isn’t that a contradiction to the Christian dogma of Trinity in itself?

10. If Jesus was God, why did he tell the man who called him “good master” not to call him “good” because accordingly, there is none good but his God in Heaven alone?

11. Why do Christians say that God is three-in-one and one in three when Jesus says in Mark 12:29: “The Lord our God is one Lord” in as many places as yet in the Bible?

12. If belief in the Trinity was such a necessary condition for being a Christian, why didn’t Jesus teach and emphasize it to the Christians during his time? How were those followers of Jesus considered Christians without ever hearing the term Trinity? Had the Trinity been the spinal cord of Christianity, Jesus would have emphasized it on many occasions and would have taught and explained it in detail to the people.

13. Christians claim that Jesus was God as they quote in John 1:1, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God”. This is John speaking and not Jesus. Also, the Greek word for the first occurrence of God is hotheos which means “the God” or “God” with a capital “G”, while the Greek word for its second occurrence is tontheos, which means “a god ” or “god” with a small “g”. Isn’t this dishonesty and inconsistency on the part of those translating the Greek Bible? ? Isn’t such quotation in John 1:1 recognized by every Christian scholar of the Bible to have been written by a Jew named Philo Alexandria way before Jesus and John?

14. Wasn’t the word “god” or “tontheos” also used to refer to others as well as in II Corinthians 4:4 “(and the Devil is) the god of this world” and in Exodus 7:1 “See , I have made thee (Moses ) a god to Pharaoh”?

Sixfiguresmart:

Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by BnQoyyim(m): 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
Quran encompasses the Torah of Moses, Injil (gospel) of Jesus, Zaburat (Psalms) of David.

Sixfiguresmart:

Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
BnQoyyim:
That is a threat. I am very much aware of my environment. I am far above your reach Sir. without lies and violence islam dies. there will be no one left in islam today if not for the lies and killing. I know what terrorism is, sir. You need not remind me. Time will remind you.
BnQoyyim:
How am I drowning. I am boldly here. I can never run away from raisin heads muslims. I didn't run away from the Quraish people let alone the slaves. I lived with hardcore muslims and we slug it out. I am not a naïve individual, Sir. whatever I put up, I mean it.
BnQoyyim:
Very good! Your Qur’an says ‘Ask People of the Book. Qur’an 16:43 and 21:7 are the references that assert that Qur’an testifies the Christian people to be the bastions of the monotheistic faith. You need me to explain to you your Qur'an and that is what I am doing here.
BnQoyyim:

That is absolute trash. The Bible does not teach that. Do not teach me what some Christians teach, I came to you with the quran. If you come to me bring the Bible in your right hand.
BnQoyyim:

Jesus said that he was the son of God. I do not know the Bible teaching divinity anywhere. Matthew 16:16. Have we solved this issue?
BnQoyyim:

Just as Jesus said it in John 14:9, so it is. Jehovah sent Jesus. Are you cleared on this?
BnQoyyim:

Jesus is not God but the son of God as he says that he is. That is what the Bible teaches. Are you cleared on this?
BnQoyyim:

Well, because they are the antichrist. They are not real Christians. Jesus said that he is one with the father, just as we are one with him. It is relating to harmony of belief, will and teaching. What the Bible teaches is the fact and not what people teach. Cleared?
BnQoyyim:

That belief was invented in Christianity in 325 CE and officiated by Constantine, a hellenistic ruler of Rome. He brought in pagan doctrines and made it official for fake Christians. It is utterly bogus and untrue. The Bible does not teach that. The Bible teaches that God is one and Jesus was sent by that one God, Jehovah. Cleared?
BnQoyyim:

God, resurrected and saved Jesus. Jesus himself needed salvation and he cried to God to save him. God did and resurrected him. God never dies. He cannot be seen by any man. Flesh and blood cannot see God. Jesus is the son of God not the same as God. That is what the Bible teaches. whoever teaches what you typed is not a Christian. He is a pagan or a Hellenist. Cleared?
BnQoyyim:

There is one God and he is the only God to us. Other gods are titled gods not God in the sense of being the sovereign above all. Jesus was CREATED by God and there is no contradiction about that in the Bible. Cleared?
BnQoyyim:

God is not three in one so that question is overruled.

Now that I have answered ALL your questions. Kindly provide answers to mine.
1. Why would allah choose a pedophile, a wife snatcher, a home-breaker, and a racist who hated black people and owned black slaves as an example for you to follow?

2. Surah 56 vs 57 It is We Who created you. Will you not then believe ˹in resurrection˺?
Kindly tell me who the WE who created man are.

3. why do I need the hadith to understand the Quran?

4. Where are the oldest manuscripts of the Quran?

5. Why didn't allah protect the Quran from the sheep that ate them?

6. What will the 72 virgins get as their reward for serving allah. The eternal young boys who will be servants, what will their rewards be? Will they live forever as servants?

7. Narrated Abu Dhaar: I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Which mosque was built first?" He replied, "Al-Masjid-ul-Haram." I asked, "Which (was built) next?" He replied, "Al-Masjid-ul-Aqs-a (i.e. Jerusalem)." I asked, "What was the period in between them? He replied, forty years.
Sahih Bukhari 4:55:636.
Were Abraham and Solomon contemporaries? Were the temples build 40 years apart?

8. Surah 56:62 You already know how you were first created. Will you not then be mindful?
How was man FIRST created?

I will stop at 8 questions just as you served me and I am hoping that you could be as direct and factual as I was to you.
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by BnQoyyim(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
That is a threat. I am very much aware of my environment. I am far above your reach Sir. without lies and violence islam dies. there will be no one left in islam today if not for the lies and killing. I know what terrorism is, sir. You need not remind me. Time will remind you.
How am I drowning. I am boldly here. I can never run away from raisin heads muslims. I didn't run away from the Quraish people let alone the slaves. I lived with hardcore muslims and we slug it out. I am not a naïve individual, Sir. whatever I put up, I mean it.
Very good! Your Qur’an says ‘Ask People of the Book. Qur’an 16:43 and 21:7 are the references that assert that Qur’an testifies the Christian people to be the bastions of the monotheistic faith. You need me to explain to you your Qur'an and that is what I am doing here.
That is absolute trash. The Bible does not teach that. Do not teach me what some Christians teach, I came to you with the quran. If you come to me bring the Bible in your right hand.
Jesus said that he was the son of God. I do not know the Bible teaching divinity anywhere. Matthew 16:16. Have we solved this issue?
Just as Jesus said it in John 14:9, so it is. Jehovah sent Jesus. Are you cleared on this?
Jesus is not God but the son of God as he says that he is. That is what the Bible teaches. Are you cleared on this?
Well, because they are the antichrist. They are not real Christians. Jesus said that he is one with the father, just as we are one with him. It is relating to harmony of belief, will and teaching. What the Bible teaches is the fact and not what people teach. Cleared?
That belief was invented in Christianity in 325 CE and officiated by Constantine, a hellenistic ruler of Rome. He brought in pagan doctrines and made it official for fake Christians. It is utterly bogus and untrue. The Bible does not teach that. The Bible teaches that God is one and Jesus was sent by that one God, Jehovah. Cleared?
God, resurrected and saved Jesus. Jesus himself needed salvation and he cried to God to save him. God did and resurrected him. God never dies. He cannot be seen by any man. Flesh and blood cannot see God. Jesus is the son of God not the same as God. That is what the Bible teaches. whoever teaches what you typed is not a Christian. He is a pagan or a Hellenist. Cleared?
There is one God and he is the only God to us. Other gods are titled gods not God in the sense of being the sovereign above all. Jesus was CREATED by God and there is no contradiction about that in the Bible. Cleared?
God is not three in one so that question is overruled.

1. Why would allah choose a pedophile, a wife snatcher, a home-breaker, and a racist who hated black people and owned black slaves as an example for you to follow?
Your assertion remains cloudy here, there's nothing like this in Islam, all these debaucheries are possible in the bible, King Solomon chapter would attest to this.

2. Surah 56 vs 57 It is We Who created you. Will you not then believe ˹in resurrection˺?
Owkay It's called "the Royal WE" in grammar.
This is where a plural pronoun is used for a single individual, Okay!

This is a commentary to the Quran because, i don't need to wait for an unseen holy spirit to come and explain.

In Saudi Arabia. Some we're even tested in Birmingham University with carbon dating to detect the real age of the book.

It takes a nonetity to ask this.
When jesus himself can't help himself from the crucifixion. Oh Lord, let this cup passed over me!
My brother, jesus don't want to die that day o.

6. What will the 72 virgins get as their reward for serving allah. The eternal young boys who will be servants, what will their rewards be? Will they live forever as servants?
There's no joy that supercede living in the garden of bliss. That's an ultimate rewards man could be craving for.

7. Narrated Abu Dhaar: I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Which mosque was built first?" He replied, "Al-Masjid-ul-Haram." I asked, "Which (was built) next?" He replied, "Al-Masjid-ul-Aqs-a (i.e. Jerusalem)." I asked, "What was the period in between them? He replied, forty years.
Why are you linking Abraham to the Solomon, wake up boi !

8. Surah 56:62 You already know how you were first created. Will you not then be mindful?
The first form of creation is Adam, check it out, do your research Wella.

I will stop at 8 questions just as you served me and I am hoping that you could be as direct and factual as I was to you.

You makes me laugh in Greek.
All your answers illustrates a saying which read thus "let the hooks off my neck" and "a bad excuse is better than none"

Meanwhile, remember you're yet to answer to give me even a flimsy excuse on the reason why jesus died on the cross and the bibles say
"Do not leave your dead on the cross, for any dead hang on the pole is an accursed"
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by BnQoyyim(m): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
That is absolute trash. The Bible does not teach that.

Your assertion remains cloudy here, there's nothing like this in Islam, all these debaucheries are possible in the bible, King Solomon chapter would attest to this.

This is a commentary to the Quran because, i don't need to wait for an unseen holy spirit to come and explain.

In Saudi Arabia. Some we're even tested in Birmingham University with carbon dating to detect the real age of the book.

When jesus himself can't help himself from the crucifixion. Oh Lord, let this cup passed over me!

There's no joy that supercede living in the garden of bliss. That's an ultimate rewards man could be craving for.

All your answers illustrates a saying which read thus "let the hooks off my neck" and "a bad excuse is better than none"

Meanwhile, remember you're yet to answer to give me even a flimsy excuse on the reason why jesus died on the cross and the bibles say
"Do not leave your dead on the cross, for any dead hang on the pole is an accursed"
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by BnQoyyim(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2022

I will stop at 8 questions just as you served me and I am hoping that you could be as direct and factual as I was to you. [/quote]

Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by BnQoyyim(m): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2022

I will stop at 8 questions just as you served me and I am hoping that you could be as direct and factual as I was to you. [/quote]

Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by BnQoyyim(m): 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) / Human Head, Limbs & Other Body Parts Found In Woman's Fridge In New York (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 203
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.