Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,155 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:56 AM

Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) (59775 Views)

Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi / Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City / Motorcyclist Kidnaps And Rapes Passenger In Oyo, Kills Her 5-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by BnQoyyim(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
Now that I have answered ALL your questions. Kindly provide answers to mine.
1. Why would allah choose a pedophile, a wife snatcher, a home-breaker, and a racist who hated black people and owned black slaves as an example for you to follow?
Your assertion remains cloudy here, there's nothing like this in Islam, all these debaucheries are possible in the bible, King Solomon chapter would attest to this.

2. Surah 56 vs 57 It is We Who created you. Will you not then believe ˹in resurrection˺?
Kindly tell me who the WE who created man are.
Owkay It's called "the Royal WE" in grammar.
This is where a plural pronoun is used for a single individual, Okay!

3. why do I need the hadith to understand the Quran?
This is a commentary to the Quran because, i don't need to wait for an unseen holy spirit to come and explain.

4. Where are the oldest manuscripts of the Quran?
In Saudi Arabia. Some we're even tested in Birmingham University with carbon dating to detect the real age of the book.

5. Why didn't allah protect the Quran from the sheep that ate them?
It takes a nonetity to ask this.
When jesus himself can't help himself from the crucifixion. Oh Lord, let this cup passed over me!
My brother, jesus don't want to die that day o.

6. What will the 72 virgins get as their reward for serving allah. The eternal young boys who will be servants, what will their rewards be? Will they live forever as servants?
There's no joy that supercede living in the garden of bliss. That's an ultimate rewards man could be craving for.

7. Narrated Abu Dhaar: I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Which mosque was built first?" He replied, "Al-Masjid-ul-Haram." I asked, "Which (was built) next?" He replied, "Al-Masjid-ul-Aqs-a (i.e. Jerusalem)." I asked, "What was the period in between them? He replied, forty years.
Sahih Bukhari 4:55:636.
Were Abraham and Solomon contemporaries? Were the temples build 40 years apart?
Why are you linking Abraham to the Solomon, wake up boi !

8. Surah 56:62 You already know how you were first created. Will you not then be mindful?
How was man FIRST created?
The first form of creation is Adam, check it out, do your research Wella.

I will stop at 8 questions just as you served me and I am hoping that you could be as direct and factual as I was to you. [/quote]

You makes me laugh in Greek.
All your answers illustrates a saying which read thus "let the hooks off my neck" and "a bad excuse is better than none"

Meanwhile, remember you're yet to answer to give me even a flimsy excuse on the reason why jesus died on the cross and the bibles say
"Do not leave your dead on the cross, for any dead hang on the pole is an accursed"
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
Bro, it is hard for you, I know. The questions knock you off. You are totally unsettled. I answered all your questions. 8 of them with confidence. That is light. You are darkness. You thought that you were coming hard on me but I handled you with grace and finesse. It surely bamboozled you. I answered you from the Bible that you quoted and I accepted the word of God that you for what it is. yet, you do not want me to. You call it an excuse. I know that You didn't expect that. Your goal was celebration but tears and despair reigned on you on reading my comment.

You cannot answer one of all my questions. Not a single one. There is hierarchy of truth, Sir. This is way above your comprehension. You would need a scholar. I am coming with more. it is a slow revelation hahaha. It is not going to be easy and I promise you that everything I am bring will be from islamic sources. Every damn thing.

Be brave! You can clearly see the fact for yourself. I know that it is hard to break off what you have believed in all your life. Rather than looking for a counter punch, pay attention to the things that I am revealing to you. I have been taught all these craps in Saudi Arabia. I actually had to read the quran myself. The muslims only memorize it and accept anything they are taught. they do not read it. they recite it. I want you to read it. you do not speak arabic. you do not know. what you know are the translation. the contextual meaning of some words in arabic differ from the translations.

Take my questions to your Mullah and ask him to explain to you. He can't either. All that he will tell you is stories and then quote one or two verses that do not answer the question directly.

how long will you keep defending the quran that exposes itself all day. all the top islamic teachers used to preach that all the qurans are the same, they have dropped that lie a long time ago. they no longer say it. Listen To shabir ally. He said it on a national TV that the quran was not preserved letter for letter and word for word. Some morons keep on saying these things unbeknownst to them the academia have done extensive research and overhauled so many lies and debunked them. these illiterates are still promulgating hooks and traps that nail the coffin on islam even more.
BnQoyyim:

All your answers illustrates a saying which read thus "let the hooks off my neck" and "a bad excuse is better than none"

Meanwhile, remember you're yet to answer to give me even a flimsy excuse on the reason why jesus died on the cross and the bibles say
"Do not leave your dead on the cross, for any dead hang on the pole is an accursed"
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
Do not leave your dead on the cross
do not leave your dead on the pole

what are you truly saying?

Jesus was hung on a pole, yes! and he was not left on it. his body was taken down. the scriptures did not condemn dying on the pole but it condemn leaving the body there overnight. so the body had to be taken down at sundown.

Yes, Jesus was accursed on account of us. He was perfect but he took our sins away. unlike you, you need the black stone to take your sins away. You need to kiss a vagina and you need to travel for hajj, circumambulate the kaaba seven times counterclockwise which is tawaf, and stone the devil to be free.

We do not need all that, we simply go into our private and pray to our God and miraculously the effect of Jesus death enables us to achieve forgiveness.

Okay now, in reciprocity, answer 8 of my questions. Be a man and do not fear. If it is wrong be man enough to condemn it. You are old enough to see it for what it is
BnQoyyim:

Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by BnQoyyim(m): 4:17am On Sep 08, 2022
So, for your god to be condemned on a pole and you people are still dogmatically venerated him, this is two sides of a coin. grin
It required a sane mind in a sound body to reason on this stupidity.
I wouldn't mind your flimsy excuse as usual, my own is to establish the facts which make you and your notions not to ever remain the same.
Fact remains a fact even if nobody adopt it, false remains a false even if everybody is dogmatically pursuing it.
Oya, let's go bro.

1. Christians say that: “The Father(F) is God, the Son(S) is God, and the Holy Ghost(H) is God, but the Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Holy Ghost, and the Holy Ghost is not the Father”. In simple arithmetic terms, if F = G, S = G, and H = G, then it follows that F = S = H, while the second part of the statement suggests that F¹ S¹ H (meaning, “not equal”). Isn’t that a contradiction to the Christian dogma of Trinity in itself?

2. If Jesus was God, why did he tell the man who called him “good master” not to call him “good” because accordingly, there is none good but his God in Heaven alone?

3. Why do Christians say that God is three-in-one and one in three when Jesus says in Mark 12:29: “The Lord our God is one Lord” in as many places as yet in the Bible?

4. If belief in the Trinity was such a necessary condition for being a Christian, why didn’t Jesus teach and emphasize it to the Christians during his time? How were those followers of Jesus considered Christians without ever hearing the term Trinity? Had the Trinity been the spinal cord of Christianity, Jesus would have emphasized it on many occasions and would have taught and explained it in detail to the people.

5. Christians claim that Jesus was God as they quote in John 1:1, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God”. This is John speaking and not Jesus. Also, the Greek word for the first occurrence of God is hotheos which means “the God” or “God” with a capital “G”, while the Greek word for its second occurrence is tontheos, which means “a god ” or “god” with a small “g”. Isn’t this dishonesty and inconsistency on the part of those translating the Greek Bible? ? Isn’t such quotation in John 1:1 recognized by every Christian scholar of the Bible to have been written by a Jew named Philo Alexandria way before Jesus and John?

6. Wasn’t the word “god” or “tontheos” also used to refer to others as well as in II Corinthians 4:4 “(and the Devil is) the god of this world” and in Exodus 7:1 “See , I have made thee (Moses ) a god to Pharaoh”?

Sixfiguresmart:
Do not leave your dead on the cross
do not leave your dead on the pole

what are you truly saying?

Jesus was hung on a pole, yes! and he was not left on it. his body was taken down. the scriptures did not condemn dying on the pole but it condemn leaving the body there overnight. so the body had to be taken down at sundown.

Yes, Jesus was accursed on account of us. He was perfect but he took our sins away. unlike you, you need the black stone to take your sins away. You need to kiss a vagina and you need to travel for hajj, circumambulate the kaaba seven times counterclockwise which is tawaf, and stone the devil to be free.

We do not need all that, we simply go into our private and pray to our God and miraculously the effect of Jesus death enables us to achieve forgiveness.

Okay now, in reciprocity, answer 8 of my questions. Be a man and do not fear. If it is wrong be man enough to condemn it. You are old enough to see it for what it is
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:31am On Sep 08, 2022
Sir, I have told you that I do not believe those lies cos the Bible does not teach it. I answered all your 8 questions. At least do me the honor to answer my own questions. You are sending more questions and I wrote that you should be cleared after my answers. Are you forcing me to believe what I do not believe and what you know as wrong? Why do you want to teach me falsehood? I clearly asserted that the Bible does not teach that and you are compelling me to accept what I do not believe in rather than replying to my questions. You asked me 8 and I answered 9 after you insisted on another one. Yet, you are not able to answer a single question of my 8 questions. Cut the chase bro. I do not believe in what you are asking me. Let's get into it. Kindly provide answers to my comment.
BnQoyyim:
So, for your god to be condemned on a pole and you people are still dogmatically venerated him, this is two sides of a coin. grin
It required a sane mind in a sound body to reason on this stupidity.
I wouldn't mind your flimsy excuse as usual, my own is to establish the facts which make you and your notions not to ever remain the same.
Fact remains a fact even if nobody adopt it, false remains a false even if everybody is dogmatically pursuing it.
Oya, let's go bro.

1. Christians say that: “The Father(F) is God, the Son(S) is God, and the Holy Ghost(H) is God, but the Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Holy Ghost, and the Holy Ghost is not the Father”. In simple arithmetic terms, if F = G, S = G, and H = G, then it follows that F = S = H, while the second part of the statement suggests that F¹ S¹ H (meaning, “not equal”). Isn’t that a contradiction to the Christian dogma of Trinity in itself?

2. If Jesus was God, why did he tell the man who called him “good master” not to call him “good” because accordingly, there is none good but his God in Heaven alone?

3. Why do Christians say that God is three-in-one and one in three when Jesus says in Mark 12:29: “The Lord our God is one Lord” in as many places as yet in the Bible?

4. If belief in the Trinity was such a necessary condition for being a Christian, why didn’t Jesus teach and emphasize it to the Christians during his time? How were those followers of Jesus considered Christians without ever hearing the term Trinity? Had the Trinity been the spinal cord of Christianity, Jesus would have emphasized it on many occasions and would have taught and explained it in detail to the people.

5. Christians claim that Jesus was God as they quote in John 1:1, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God”. This is John speaking and not Jesus. Also, the Greek word for the first occurrence of God is hotheos which means “the God” or “God” with a capital “G”, while the Greek word for its second occurrence is tontheos, which means “a god ” or “god” with a small “g”. Isn’t this dishonesty and inconsistency on the part of those translating the Greek Bible? ? Isn’t such quotation in John 1:1 recognized by every Christian scholar of the Bible to have been written by a Jew named Philo Alexandria way before Jesus and John?

6. Wasn’t the word “god” or “tontheos” also used to refer to others as well as in II Corinthians 4:4 “(and the Devil is) the god of this world” and in Exodus 7:1 “See , I have made thee (Moses ) a god to Pharaoh”?
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by BnQoyyim(m): 5:15am On Sep 08, 2022
Am I not chatting a Christian? Why wouldn't you believe in what your bibles asserted? Believe you me, it remains a mystery to me.
Which denomination are you?
Jehovah witness, i think or Deeper life.
Infact, you negate all the questions I raised from the bibles.
Inside your own self, you know very much well that you're just playing with your thumbs on the keyboard, no genuine answers from you through your bibles.

Okay, at this juncture, let me revisit your questions.
Itemize me your questions, ok.

Sixfiguresmart:
Sir, I have told you that I do not believe those lies cos the Bible does not teach it. I answered all your 8 questions. At least do me the honor to answer my own questions. You are sending more questions and I wrote that you should be cleared after my answers. Are you forcing me to believe what I do not believe and what you know as wrong? Why do you want to teach me falsehood? I clearly asserted that the Bible does not teach that and you are compelling me to accept what I do not believe in rather than replying to my questions. You asked me 8 and I answered 9 after you insisted on another one. Yet, you are not able to answer a single question of my 8 questions. Cut the chase bro. I do not believe in what you are asking me. Let's get into it. Kindly provide answers to my comment.
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by BnQoyyim(m): 5:36am On Sep 08, 2022
I am expecting those your questions.

Sixfiguresmart:
Re: Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
BnQoyyim:
I am expecting those your questions.

BnQoyyim:

1. Why would allah choose a pedophile, a wife snatcher, a home-breaker, and a racist who hated black people and owned black slaves as an example for you to follow?
Your assertion remains cloudy here, there's nothing like this in Islam, all these debaucheries are possible in the bible, King Solomon chapter would attest to this.
How is it my assertion? Did mohammed in his 50ies lay with a little girl aged 9 or not?
BnQoyyim:

2. Surah 56 vs 57 It is We Who created you. Will you not then believe ˹in resurrection˺?
Kindly tell me who the WE who created man are.
Owkay It's called "the Royal WE" in grammar.
This is where a plural pronoun is used for a single individual, Okay!
Please tell me where in Arabic a general rule states that a plural pronoun is used for a single individual. Tell me the grammatical book in Arabic so that I can get educated. So, is it now safe to refer to allah as THEY?
BnQoyyim:

3. why do I need the hadith to understand the Quran?
This is a commentary to the Quran because, i don't need to wait for an unseen holy spirit to come and explain.
Ahaha so if it is seen, how come you haven't SEEN in it that Mohamed slept with an underaged? Did you see in it that allah is THEY? Why does teh hadith have to be written hundreds of years after the Quran if it is the guiding commentary to understand? Did the people of Mohamed's era understand the quran that they recited? did the recitation tradition continue? Why then, was the hadith necessary? did mohammed need the hadith to understand the revelations?
BnQoyyim:

4. Where are the oldest manuscripts of the Quran?
In Saudi Arabia. Some we're even tested in Birmingham University with carbon dating to detect the real age of the book.
Why can't the Saudis reveal it to exonerate the hemorrhaging quran. The same Saudis are telling YOU that that evidence that you are celebrating has 2500 mistakes. How about that?

The Mingana manuscript does not have the damma, fatha, and kasra. It is impossible to ascertain what a word is without those diacritics. One diacritic changed a word into 20 or even 40. How, then was the koran preserved without the diacritics? Who decides what word is it? who decided what diacritic goes for a word?

Meanwhile the Birmingham manuscript PREDATES Mohammed AD 568. Muhammad was born in the year 570. If you add 40 to 570, you get 610 AD. Mohammed died on June 8, 632 AD. It took 25 years to 30 years to compile the quran by Uthman. Which leads us to 660 AD approximately. The Birmingham Qur'an manuscript Radiocarbon analysis has dated the parchment on which the text is written to the period between AD 568 and 645 with 95.4% accuracy.
So, Ladies and gentlemen, the canonized Quran was acclaimed to be officially compiled by uthman at around 660 AD. While the The Birmingham Qur'an manuscript Radiocarbon analysis has dated the parchment on which the text is written to the period between AD 568 and 645 with 95.4% accuracy. This is absolutely ridiculous. The most absurd claim that I have ever seen on a grand scale.
BnQoyyim:

5. Why didn't allah protect the Quran from the sheep that ate them?
It takes a nonetity to ask this.
When jesus himself can't help himself from the crucifixion. Oh Lord, let this cup passed over me!
My brother, jesus don't want to die that day o.
That is otherism, not an answer. No one is denying a stroke or a letter in the Bible. Can we settle on the quran for now? You have to deflect and pivot cos you are embarrassingly hollow.
BnQoyyim:

6. What will the 72 virgins get as their reward for serving allah. The eternal young boys who will be servants, what will their rewards be? Will they live forever as servants?
There's no joy that supercede living in the garden of bliss. That's an ultimate rewards man could be craving for.
so will those servants continue to SERVE others in the bliss? Where is the bliss for the 72 virgins? Did you even know that the Arabic word for the 72 virgins refer to white girls or brown girls?
BnQoyyim:

7. Narrated Abu Dhaar: I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Which mosque was built first?" He replied, "Al-Masjid-ul-Haram." I asked, "Which (was built) next?" He replied, "Al-Masjid-ul-Aqs-a (i.e. Jerusalem)." I asked, "What was the period in between them? He replied, forty years.
Sahih Bukhari 4:55:636.
Were Abraham and Solomon contemporaries? Were the temples build 40 years apart?
Why are you linking Abraham to the Solomon, wake up boi !
Boy answer the question with intelligent not with another question. You have nothing upstairs.
BnQoyyim:

8. Surah 56:62 You already know how you were first created. Will you not then be mindful?
How was man FIRST created?
The first form of creation is Adam, check it out, do your research Wella.
if I can do my research, why do I need to talk to you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos / Bishop Berry Dambaza Commits Suicide By Jumping From 4th Floor [photo] / How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.