Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

What Do You Wish For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Wish For? (493 Views)

Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Wish For? by jeromestarks: 12:27am On Sep 01, 2022
Today is the beginning of the ember months.
What do you wish for in this month?
Me: I wish to become the HOD of my department this month. An election (selection really) is coming up by the end of this September. I pray I'm selected.

Happy New Month!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Wish For? by Zee0007: 6:21am On Sep 01, 2022
I just wish God can send someone to give me 6k now. I would be the happiest person on earth. God send me helper. sad

To the OP, I pray you get selected.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Wish For? by christianjoy(m): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2022
Wisdom

1 Like

Re: What Do You Wish For? by marlow1962(m): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2022
Wish my bro could return home.
Wish him good health wherever he is.
Wish for all we pray for to come to pass, Amen.

Happy new month everybody.
Best wishes to you all.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Wish For? by BabaGBM: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
money,
make person just grease my aza grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Wish For? by jeromestarks: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
Zee0007:
I just wish God can send someone to give me 6k now. I would be the happiest person on earth. God send me helper. sad

To the OP, I pray you get selected.
Thanks. And I hope you get the 6k you wished for.

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Girls Squirt During Sex / He Deliberately Shares Video Of This Endowed Lady / I Love Sensimilla ( Marijuana)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.