Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday (24783 Views)

VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) / Tinubu, Ihedioha, Others Attend Kukah’s 70th Birthday / Tinubu, Shettima, GEJ, Sanwo-Olu And Others Attend Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by Lanrelagboi: 5:00am On Sep 01, 2022
Lovely pictures

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by Anigreat: 5:01am On Sep 01, 2022
shocked

Bokoharam chief commander

Bunch of desperate criminals

God punish them all.

To that agbado mod that banned me from January till today that the ban was lifted because of vulturebbqgrills, how's your life better than mine? rubbish.

175 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by Naijanascam: 5:08am On Sep 01, 2022
Shetima The self proclaimed C in C grin grin grin

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by Currentblog: 5:14am On Sep 01, 2022
grin grin Only me sight the tie under that agbada, Nobody can see it, but Only me.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by Obidient4life3: 5:17am On Sep 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by Yoruba1stson: 5:30am On Sep 01, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

God punish them all.
I Just like seeing zombiedients crying, your salty tears dey make me happy, as e dey pain you e dey sweet us..... Cityboy and Golden boy are unstoppable, if uno like am go hang yourself

83 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by Yoruba1stson: 5:33am On Sep 01, 2022
Incoming president and vp
Ipob pigs are free to wail to death

52 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by Abdu81: 5:40am On Sep 01, 2022
I Don't know that tinubu and bokoharam shettima also deal with original bishops.
I was aware of them creating, importing and manufacturing FAKE BISHOPS.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by jaytee01(m): 5:45am On Sep 01, 2022
Kukah should be careful before that Boko Haram chieftain throw bomb for that place oo!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by Crusadee: 6:01am On Sep 01, 2022
sad

171 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by DevilSignature: 6:02am On Sep 01, 2022
angry

League of terrorist trying to convince the masses

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by Drsnives(m): 6:03am On Sep 01, 2022
Recuit 50 million youths crew

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by Freelancer2020(m): 6:03am On Sep 01, 2022
My vote for you guys, emi lokan, emi ni re kan.

36 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by JoshTim: 6:04am On Sep 01, 2022
Cry never start for IPOB o....na after election for 2023. We must evict them from Lagos where they sleep with their two eyes closed.

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by princeryle1: 6:04am On Sep 01, 2022
Welldone City Boy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by aydoth(m): 6:04am On Sep 01, 2022
Desperados...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by squarelead(m): 6:04am On Sep 01, 2022
Nice pics. He looks healthier here tho

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:05am On Sep 01, 2022
jaytee01:
Kukah should be careful before that Boko Haram chieftain throw bomb for that place oo!

Only God can give majority of you PEOPLE, PEACE OF MIND!
Most of u have no fact check, have u reasoned that the FALSE NEWS u spread is equivalent to SINS u NAIL these PEOPLE? BETTER NIGERIA BEGINS WITH YOU ALL.

jaytee01:

Sharrap dere!
Do you know that terrorist better than his own brother and associate, Sherrif?

No I don't, but ur THREAT sounds FAMILIAR like one of HIS BROTHERS!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by DevilSignature: 6:05am On Sep 01, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Lovely pictures
Probably you didn't go to school you should have known the different between the lovely and otherwise

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by divineuk(m): 6:06am On Sep 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by Jembete69: 6:06am On Sep 01, 2022
These Guys are desperate.
If Bat truly regards the Christian faith he wouldn't have settled for a Muslim/Muslim ticket.
See him desperately seeking for validation now.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by Bluntguy: 6:06am On Sep 01, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

God punish them all.
Their mod in chief go soon ban you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by omooba969(m): 6:07am On Sep 01, 2022
Only in Nigeria will a government like APC, with all the atrocities & corruption under its watch, believe they would win the next year elections.

Only in Nigeria! grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by daygee12: 6:08am On Sep 01, 2022
Some Zombies said they want to see Tinubu speak in Public, I now wonder why supporting Obi can make people lose their sense of reasoning like this, infact I'm ashamed of so many youths

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by Moh247: 6:08am On Sep 01, 2022
Go and listen to Tinubu's speech
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by Abujason: 6:09am On Sep 01, 2022
What happened to Boko Shetima’s coat and sneakers? He looks better in them.

Anyhow, the two of them can show up in Rome with the Pope, but we are wise enough to know that they have a sinister Islamic agenda and can’t be trusted.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by naTure2nuTure(f): 6:10am On Sep 01, 2022
angry
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by Realist12: 6:11am On Sep 01, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

God punish them all.
y'all never get tired of Calumny and assassination of their characters, We keep telling y'all to make the debates of this election issue based for the sake of your sanity but y'all still towing the wrong path . I guess y'all subconsciously accepted defeat coz you know you cannot measure your candidates intelligence and antecedents with theirs. We should be glad Tinubu decided to contest this time and serve us. Nigeria needs a dose of real administration and good governance not this mediocre and his former boss . . Goodluck

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by daygee12: 6:11am On Sep 01, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

God punish them all.

Same way he will punish u

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 01, 2022
Presidential, very presidential, if you ask me. Pictures that induce bad belle and constipation and murder and suicide. If you know, you know. See also,

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll / Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine / Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.