Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. (40360 Views)

Armed Men Invade My House In Azia, Rape My Wife / Ibom Christmas Village Is Not Safe; Popular Blogger And His Twin Almost Killed / 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
folks4luv:
Lol. Saying all these shows you are very ignorant on rape and what it does to the body and the mind. No need engaging with you cause you can't get it

yh no need arguing with u too, ur gender is notorious for bending the truth, and distorting d real appearance of things, d same way u people wear makeup to hide ur true characters and fantasizes b4 u try to deceive d gullibles with ur falsehood, surveys were conducted by many women from different races and the conclusion was reached,

1 Like

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by mankan2k7(m): 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
Report yourself to the nearest kirikiri
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Positiveme2020: 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

When you apologize unnecessarily, you give away your power.

You shouldn't have knelt down.

When last did you kneel for your mother?

U are right, knelling down wasn't necessary.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by folks4luv(f): 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
Miravik900:

If she really loves him she will forgive he didn't even do it so what's there have they not gotten intimate before? You girls are something else swears I no sure sey I go marry sef!
I was talking to someone i trusted one day, in the course of the conversation, he raised his hand, as if to hit me, but he didn't. I knew he won't hit me, but after that, i saw myself giving space when we were talking, something in my mind was anticipating him to hit me.
If someone you trust confess they attempt to poison you but changed their mind, you won't freely eat whatever they give you after that. What if she changes her mind and poison you? What if whatever spirit that entered them comes again?

You'd be afraid of the person even if you love and care for him/her. You can never comprehend how rape can mess a woman up. The thought of someone having sex with me against my will alone is terrifying.

That girl is scared, trust is broken. It's either she gets help to overcome the fear or she lives with it. You won't continue to eat a food cooked by someone that tried to poison you... Will you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by folks4luv(f): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lol. A guy confessed he almost raped a woman. The woman is not even here to add or remove from the story but you think it is women distorting stories or lying? How crazy is that? Like, seriously? Nawa for una o grin

Heathrow44:

yh no need arguing with u too, ur gender is notorious for bending the truth, and distorting d real appearance of things, d same way u people wear makeup to hide ur true characters and fantasizes b4 u try to deceive d gullibles with ur falsehood, surveys were conducted by many women from different races and the conclusion was reached,

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Hacks4dummies: 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
Romanoff:
I pray my generation of mothers raise our sons to be better.

beautiful fingers you've got. smiley You're pretty-full (beautiful personified)
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Elidrisy20: 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
Don't apologise,shebi una dey f@@k each other,she go soon come back, unless if you don't know how to knack her kpekus wel
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Positiveme2020: 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
prof0fficial111:
9k well someone that wakes up and says he killed lion in his dream who am I to doubt. Youths of nowadays are like robots. They don't have a mind of their own. You see everyone acting the same script. And they hate wisdom
...all this attitude of 9k bla bla girlfriend bla bla apology bla bla, party drinking... are not criteria for real man

You are right, It's all Fake . Social media lies. I don't really know what they gain doing this.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Greazyman99: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
I’m more concerned about you sending her 9k for Jollof rice and meat ! I’m dis hard economy, not even chicken or Turkey !! Are u mad or something !! grin
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by imagrg(m): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
If a woman don see another man, she go dey look for ways to dump the former.
Hear this: Na your money dey keep her waiting sef. shocked
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Philipmaxwell: 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
Heathrow44:

she has gotten a good reason to dump u, she has been looking for one reason to dump u and yh she has seen one, No girl that really likes u would dump d relationship on such trivial issue, Infact apart from use of force, she should even find it appealing, shows a whole lot of aggression that's typical with males, and it goes to show u av ability to fight for wat u want, most girls would look past ur act and even grow to admire u for it, dont call her or text her, keep calm if she takes u seriously she would come around

I shudder at the knowledge that people like you exist in this world. I fear for the girl children of these days....
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by royalmu: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
You dey smoke Igbo?
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Miravik900(m): 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
folks4luv:

I was talking to someone i trusted one day, in the course of the conversation, he raised his hand, as if to hit me, but he didn't. I knew he won't hit me, but after that, i saw myself giving space when we were talking, something in my mind was anticipating him to hit me.
If someone you trust confess they attempt to poison you but changed their mind, you won't freely eat whatever they give you after that. What if she changes her mind and poison you? What if whatever spirit that entered them comes again?

You'd be afraid of the person even if you love and care for him/her. You can never comprehend how rape can mess a woman up. The thought of someone having sex with me against my will alone is terrifying.

That girl is scared, trust is broken. It's either she gets help to overcome the fear or she lives with it. You won't continue to eat a food cooked by someone that tried to poison you... Will you?

You made sense sha I get your point but as I said previously should the girl love him she would know is as a result of the highness I mean real love oo not all this money Nigerian fake love!
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by jeromestarks: 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ofemmanu1:
Werey knelt down to beg a pvssy?!

Now, your mother is disappointed.

Simps children everwhere.

Indomie has destroy the fabrics of MAN in Naija.

SMH.
I swear to God. The op is very stupid.
He's knelt down to beg a girl he fvcked after dating her for 5 months. The guy is an idiot.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
folks4luv:
Lol. A guy confessed he almost raped a woman. The woman is not even here to add or remove from the story but you think it is women distorting stories or lying? How crazy is that? Like, seriously? Nawa for una o grin

Rape is punishable in d laws of Nigeria, and I am not in anyway indicating that rape is legal, d end point of wat I've said so far, is that d smoke she's raising cos of this issue isn't worth d intensity of d crime committed, shey d guy is her bf btw,not as though is a stranger, she's acting up like sm1 dats as been waiting her whole life for opportunity like this to turn up as a usable excuse to quit d r/ship, Let her go mr man,
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by jeromestarks: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
Heathrow44:

she has gotten a good reason to dump u, she has been looking for one reason to dump u and yh she has seen one, No girl that really likes u would dump d relationship on such trivial issue, Infact apart from use of force, she should even find it appealing, shows a whole lot of aggression that's typical with males, and it goes to show u av ability to fight for wat u want, most girls would look past ur act and even grow to admire u for it, dont call her or text her, keep calm if she takes u seriously she would come around
You're smart. The girl had wanted to leave him. Probably because she found another man.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Mustiboy(m): 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
9k to cook Jollof Rice? Na household food?
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Teymanhenry(f): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
Call to meet her in an open place, maybe a garden or an eatery. Apologize and don't force things. If she doesn't pick up your calls you can go to where she lives with flowers � / gifts lol. Her neighbour or your friends can help you deliver it.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Panda7(m): 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
do you know rapists and an attempted raper like you can be liable to jail if prosecuted, u think a girl agreeing to be your friend is enough reason to rape her or attempt to rape her. you really think jail terms are jokes to call a bluff and people are really giving you advice on how to get her hooked again
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Sniper101(m): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mtcheeeew
Utter rubbish.

Once upon a time, I went to a club with my girl. She took something light and I took things n things grin ...by the time we got home I was so fvcking high n in a mood for some fvckery.
And, boy, did I fvck her good?
It was the next day she was telling me how excessively hard I was screwing her. And when she was asking me to take it easy n gently, I was just telling her to shut up n take it grin
...I told her I didn't remember saying dat 2her
[and, honestly, I didn't remember]
We BOTH laughed about it sha
After I apologized
And that was that.

PS: I can't relate on why your girl is tryna make a mountain outta molehill. However, the ONLY part I can relate with you on is the part you said she called ur name n was like, "Peter, do u realize you're about to rape me? Pls stop".

One time a friend of mine came visiting n along the lines, she had to spend the night. Stoopid me thinking that it was a sign that she's willing to get down with a neggar...at night, I started smooching the babe, touching her all over n shit.
It was when I was trying to get my fingers into her panties that Babe called my name n said, "I can't believe you're the one doing this"

Omó, 2seconds, e just be like say Dem pour me cold water for body. I on light look her, I no go lie i saw glimpses of disappointment in her eyes as she looked at me too. And e con be like say the babe wan shed tears sef

Mehnnn, na so I take calm down myself by myself until morning reach.

With all this said...
OP
I must reiterate the fact that I won't get why your girl wants to call it quits with you over the little stunt you tried to pull on her

Try reach her and apologize once more
If she still dey form vex, bone her
Let Her Go!!!
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Tukor1759: 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
Perez99:
Happy new month y'all. I'll go straight to the point. Pls I need your advise.

Yesterday evening (6:10pm) when I came back from work, a friend of mine who live down the street invited me over to his birthday party. So I quickly freshened up and I went for the party.

There was enough drinks (alcohol), smoke and goat meat pepper soup. Although I don't smoke. I only drink and it's occasionally.

After taking few green bottles, I know I would be very hungry later, so I pleaded with my girlfriend to help me prepare jollof rice and meat, that I'm at a friend's party. I sent her 9k to prepare the food.

As at 8:45pm she called me she's already at my house with the food. So I left the party and headed home to open the door in order not to keep her waiting. Her house isn't far, it's just #100 Keke or bike down to my place

She sat on the couch playing game on her phone, I don't understand what came over me, I was under the influence of alcohol. Omoh! Alcohol na bastard.

The next thing I did, I started kissing her which she responded, she knew I was drunk, she could smell alcohol all over me, then she persuaded me to go eat my food before it's get cold and go take my bath.

Before I knew it I pushed her on the couch to lie down while I unzip my trouser, she said I should stop that she's not in the mood, I didn't listen to her, she crossed her legs so tight while struggling with me that I should stop that she's on her period yet I didn't listen to her.

I was forcing & trying to open her legs while she crossed her legs so tight struggling with me. I was almost gaining access Until she said "Peter do you realize you're about to rape me? Please stop"

Omoh! The word rape reset my head, the highness cleared off my eyes immediately. Honestly I didn't even know what I was doing. I knelt down and I begin to apologize to her.

She stood up and left immediately. I called to apologize but she didn't pick my calls. This morning she texted me saying "I thought I was safe whenever I'm with you. You scared me so much that I don't know if I could continue this relationship"

This girl is a beautiful, caring and nice girl and our relationship is just 5 months. I really love this girl. I don't want to lose her. She always give me good sex but I don't understand what happened yesterday. Infact I quit alcohol from now henceforth. Shayo na bastard. Please how do I apologize to her.
she understands, no cause for alarm
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Candycrushy(f): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
Na so e dey start…even if she forgives u and come back…whats the possibility it wont happen mr poster
Some men sha…God forbid
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by stormborn28(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
Perez99:

Yesterday evening (6:10pm) when I came back from work, a friend of mine who live down the street invited me over to his birthday party. So I quickly freshened up and I went for the party.

There was enough drinks (alcohol), smoke and goat meat pepper soup. Although I don't smoke. I only drink and it's occasionally.

After taking few green bottles, I know I would be very hungry later, so I pleaded with my girlfriend to help me prepare jollof rice and meat, that I'm at a friend's party. I sent her 9k to prepare the food.

As at 8:45pm she called me she's already at my house with the food. So I left the party and headed home to open the door in order not to keep her waiting. Her house isn't far, it's just #100 Keke or bike down to my place

She sat on the couch playing game on her phone, I don't understand what came over me, I was under the influence of alcohol. Omoh! Alcohol na bastard.

The next thing I did, I started kissing her which she responded, she knew I was drunk, she could smell alcohol all over me, then she persuaded me to go eat my food before it's get cold and go take my bath.

Before I knew it I pushed her on the couch to lie down while I unzip my trouser, she said I should stop that she's not in the mood, I didn't listen to her, she crossed her legs so tight while struggling with me that I should stop that she's on her period yet I didn't listen to her.

I was forcing & trying to open her legs while she crossed her legs so tight struggling with me. I was almost gaining access Until she said "Peter do you realize you're about to rape me? Please stop"

Omoh! The word rape reset my head, the highness cleared off my eyes immediately. Honestly I didn't even know what I was doing. I knelt down and I begin to apologize to her.

She stood up and left immediately. I called to apologize but she didn't pick my calls. This morning she texted me saying "I thought I was safe whenever I'm with you. You scared me so much that I don't know if I could continue this relationship"

This girl is a beautiful, caring and nice girl and our relationship is just 5 months. I really love this girl. I don't want to lose her. She always give me good sex but I don't understand what happened yesterday. Infact I quit alcohol from now henceforth. Shayo na bastard. Please how do I apologize to her.

I almost brought a cutlass to your house
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Iykenuwa(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
No, she's not.

End of story.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by lanocfoods: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
You did it once, you'll do it again
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Tegabadguy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
Perez99:

grin grin grin grin grin grin go meet your gf best friend to beg her for you cool cool cool
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Afrobasic(m): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mahn @Op, you are a weakling!

You know damn well that you never had the intentions to do such, yet you let that b*tch control the narrative and rather than counter, you went on your kneels like a fuxkin femboy Smh. angry

The fact that you didn't clear her on the spot is pissing me off. How dare she use such disgusting tactics against her own beloved bf? knowing that you were drunk? Plus she's even using safety to blackmail you

she's going to always have it at the back of her mind, and she'd use it to eventually dump your sorry beta male ass.

You beta males have to learn to man up the hard way.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Shugar27(f): 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
The only sensible comment here
Heathrow44:

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by moshino(m): 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
Perez99:

If another animal did same to your mother or sister will you encourage her to keep seeing the animal?
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by SunTzu123(m): 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
Of course, she is NOT safe with you! Just shut up, give her some time to digest the situation. If she gets back, go and sin no more if not, move on;you've learnt an unforgettable lesson.
Whatever you do, do not put her under pressure.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by slimik: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
Okponu wetin she prepare with 9k just for the nite?........na full chicken?......omo she supposed Nack u like that wetin una call am relationship anything can happen!!!

Perez99:

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by ike007(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
Perez99:

You are naturally a rapist don't blame shayo...you don't deserve her..let her go..just apologize without asking her to come back and if she comes back to you fine if not man go and work on yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dogo Gide Killed Buhari Tsoho AKA Buharin Daji During Peace Meeting / Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos / Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.