Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,201 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:33 AM

New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) (36040 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa / US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) / Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by Federalis: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
You know say you no get strength, you dey go fight with police officer. Only a woman can try this.

5 Likes

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by Spandau: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
jimetagambo:
His career is done by punching her on camera. Especially that he is a black cop.

Yinmu!

1 Like

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by diplomat058(m): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
LadyExcellency:

A typical Nigerian.

The Officer will lose his job.

Luxembourg ní cheesy

NOTHING will happen. Just a case of a foolish and provocative woman who got slightly served grin

6 Likes

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by erico2k2(m): 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see that officer loosing his job, and as a black man, I see him going to jail.

This I have seen.
he losing nothing

5 Likes

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by Amos1423(m): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
you Sabi the kind blow wey awa people dey chop for streets everyday? make naija police arrest you..

1 Like

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by OgaTheTop2: 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
Jennifer663:
Not right.
Ogbeni, it's very right! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
That bad, i think the cop need to do Through and underground investigation. There is more to this matter
Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by Eriokanmi: 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
Troublesome people plenti for harlem now. No wonder grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by kingsleefolli(m): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see that officer loosing his job, and as a black man, I see him going to jail.

This I have seen.
Well done the seer of our time.please check the best president for naija and stop wasting our time.

1 Like

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by obainojazz(m): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
Case of like mom like daughter

1 Like

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by We4all: 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
If she was black and the cop white, you would have been hearing shouts of racism all over social media.

1 Like

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by bukatyne(f): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
LadyExcellency:

A typical Nigerian.

The Officer will lose his job.

Why would he lose his job?

3 Likes

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by DryMouth: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
nikesha:
Police brutality is worldwide
So if you attack a police man, he shuld stay there and look.
She get luck say no be Nigerian police wey never receive salary give her that punch.
She for no stand up again.

4 Likes

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Very very good. Nonsense. The crap police officers take in all these Western countries self.

4 Likes

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by Elidrisy20: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
He suppose to protect her not to assault her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by J0r0hh: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
Jennifer663:
Not right.
Its right please....

1 Like

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by myrates: 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
He should be given an award as supercop of the year. angry

2 Likes

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by DryMouth: 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
sadaxxx:
The police are arresting a murder suspect and omoge thinks that's the right time to show herself?? If you attack law enforcement agents in the line of duty, anything you see just take it like that to be honest. I don't think anything is gonna happen to that cop on this case.
Go check history of new york.
Dem no send your papa regardless of your skin colour.

There is no white supremacy in new york
Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by rezy15(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Jennifer663:
Not right.
So right. She assaulted him. He merely defended himself. He's lucky it was caught on tape sef

2 Likes

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by REALretep(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Awful but lawful grin

All these publicity I guess is because the officer is black because from the video, the officer acted lawfully in response to an assault and obstruction of police activity

4 Likes

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by Zico777(m): 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
27Pushing30:
Good reply from the cop.

The useless mother that refused to train her daughter properly is sobbing on camera hoping to get some form of settlement .

NYPD won’t give you shishi
God bless u!
U just commented my mind.
Olule part2!

1 Like

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
Timoleon:
This is clear. She was assaulting an officer while also interfering and obstructing him from making an arrest.

She deserved this one.
Buy he's a black man. This white no go gree. A white will shoot a man and the will keep quiet
Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by Greazyman99: 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
I will never understand this feminist BS.
You think it’s right to slap a man and get a pet back or something. A very confused gender is the female gender. In voice of me shaggy Thaink You ! cool

3 Likes

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
All those saying the Police Officer is right, I have one question to ask. If your wife slaps you in that manner, do you think you will feel justified if you reply in such manner?

He is wrong. He has a temper issue and likely a woman-beater.
Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
rezy15:

So right. She assaulted him. He merely defended himself. He's lucky it was caught on tape sef

Defense is when you are in danger. That reply is not protecting himself. He is just knocking her out. Would the police not arrest anyone for replying in such a manner against a woman? Beating a woman is wrong. Simple as that.
Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by Ishilove: 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
Awful but lawful. Violence was replied with violence
Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by Ishilove: 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
All those saying the Police Officer is right, I have one question to ask. If your wife slaps you in that manner, do you think you will feel justified if you reply in such manner?

Why must the wife slap her husband in the first instance? Violence in any form from both genders is WRONG. This scenario describes 'equal opportunity ass whopping'

5 Likes

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by Horokrox: 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
That police guy looks like a Nigerian police man transferred abroad.
She deserved the knock put punch from the police officer undecided
Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by promisedeco(m): 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

But it's okay to be a "man-beater"

Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by Comedian2019: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
When Naija policeman finds his way into Yankee grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Raping Stepmother Twice In Ekiti / "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello / Physically Challenged Man Arrested For Stealing A Car From An Auto Shop In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.