Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman (28011 Views)

Fake EFCC Official Nabbed In Kwara (Photo) / Court Jails Fake EFCC Operative For Defrauding Belgian Woman Of €45,000 / Lagos Police Arrest Fake Efcc official For Running Employment Scam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by Dawn91(m): 11:25am On Sep 01, 2022
grin
Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by lolu2019: 11:25am On Sep 01, 2022
Obedient youth.weyrey

10 Likes

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by awodijiie: 11:25am On Sep 01, 2022
Big guy !
Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by FreeStuffsNG: 11:25am On Sep 01, 2022
Another criminally fraudulent supporter of HE Obi supporter again shocked

What a family of horribly raised sons.

That is why not every man should start a family; they end up raising the likes of these lazy, greedy, sexual perverts, criminally fraudulent and paedophile sons.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by Godoverevery: 11:26am On Sep 01, 2022
Na them....zombident criminals.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by OnknownSoldier: 11:27am On Sep 01, 2022
He is even OBIdient. I am not surprised at all.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by Bmaster(m): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2022
that Clinton must belong to one of the unofficial binance Nigeria p2p group on telegram.
Seriously,those accounts are into defrauding people to an irredeemable point

2 Likes

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by tuzle(m): 11:28am On Sep 01, 2022
All this guys full Nigeria especially my school funaab. U see them scamming innocent people through crypto and what do they end of doing with the money? Nothing, they just lavish it on their useless lifestyle. When they get money like this, the first thing is to buy car or iphone. It is like if they haven't bought either of the two, they can't think.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by EBEk101(m): 11:28am On Sep 01, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
My niggarrrr

Slawomir what sayeth thou ?
Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by iamme1234(m): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2022
Been obedient turns this to prey for EFCC
I keep on saying it
Let’s all be batified
So we can roll among the city boys

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by gaby(m): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2022
This one is playing their usual dumb and silly "smartest" not knowing karma has finally decided to make a mince meal of him.

Low budget Hushpuppy wanna be.

See him face like akpu wey dem match for ground...

Lazy thieves...

Even parents are in in these evil by their wards. That's the height of evil and wickedness.

The future does indeed look bleak for this generation of Nigerian youths...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by Edusouls(m): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2022
Nigerian young men and yahoo yahoo scam is like butter and bread, one reason countries are now purging this menace called Nigerians from their country, calamity leaders of tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by demielvis: 11:32am On Sep 01, 2022
Where is our vice president, Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo?
Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by backtovillage: 11:33am On Sep 01, 2022
OBIDIENT CHILDREN AGAIN HAHA grin

7 Likes

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by Sablexxxtoons: 11:33am On Sep 01, 2022
Lol..what did you do with my money?

You no see as him cheeks don comot compared to the passport..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by Mccullum: 11:34am On Sep 01, 2022
He's a fraudster and he's one of the Obi supporters that called themselves obedient.. grin

9 Likes

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 01, 2022
He is the culprit.Yahoo fraudsters plenty for ajao estate.
His face looks familiar to me.

One guy has scam a white woman in my present through this crypto.He sent a link to her to enter her username and password as a ploy that she would use to correct a problem she is facing with her crypto.As the woman entered her details,she called him and started complaining that she could not access her account any longer.This guy don change her password.I overheard their conversation through the loud phone speaker with his friends.They always flaunt their smartness to their friends.
Check my siggy.

4 Likes

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by detectivejones: 11:37am On Sep 01, 2022
They will give Nigeria a bad name with their dubious actions and still refer to it as 'shithole.'

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by Eagle360(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2022
Ole and this one want a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by Maforgreats(m): 11:38am On Sep 01, 2022
U can see he is guilty asf, network providers should always be supportive to investigators to uncover crimes in this country, they know everything but do nothing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by Swallowurspit(m): 11:38am On Sep 01, 2022
rainlover:
I don't want to jump into conclusions yet till after their investigation.

It's very possible someone else could have scammed the lady using his details and ID card.

Anyways, time will tell.

“Someone else” used him and his mum for video calls too? He’s guilty.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by Dapson73(m): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2022
Only God knows how many Obituarists will remain before the general election grin

Minus Ime Ikechukwu again shocked

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by rainlover(m): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2022
Swallowurspit:

Someone else used him and his mum for video calls too.
I dunno, but time will tell sha
Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by treatise: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2022
Zonefree:
What a benevolent scammer, em do giveaway for Twitter grin.

EFCC go use this one redeem their lost glory. I pity him in advance.

That benevolence was probably an entrapment to feather his nest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by IzzyAgu: 11:41am On Sep 01, 2022
GloriousGbola:
the true face of 90% of the obidient gang.

Shut up! and face Reality..

Enough of this Stinking Hate
Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by ATLIEN2027: 11:41am On Sep 01, 2022
Just another IPIG terrorist Zombidient criminal.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by ipobarecriminals: 11:41am On Sep 01, 2022
grin signature and lifestyle of OBINNA yoots grin

CRIMINALS
Spit on his drum head

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by lolu2019: 11:43am On Sep 01, 2022
detectivejones:
They will give Nigeria a bad name with their dubious actions and still refer to it as 'shithole.'
and they will build empty mansions in their villages. They will still call it grace.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by tonicyril: 11:44am On Sep 01, 2022
Lannister360:
I don't support crime but I don't feel pity for these white people, they are the ones who put Africans in poverty, that poverty and hardship they put Africans in is what gave rise to the scanning they are experiencing. This is just a ripple effect of the evil her ancestors committed.

I don't support fraud though.
how did they put Africa into poverty??

Na dem talk say make Africa forefathers no get sense??

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 01, 2022
Lannister360:
I don't support crime but I don't feel pity for these white people, they are the ones who put Africans in poverty, that poverty and hardship they put Africans in is what gave rise to the scanning they are experiencing. This is just a ripple effect of the evil her ancestors committed.

I don't support fraud though.
lol. What about the ones your fellow blacks are stealing? What have you done about it?

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Boy Jailed For Carrying Out Acid Attack Robberies In London. Photos / Oluwapelumi Orungbe 'Pelumi' Commits Suicide / Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.