Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo (55986 Views)

Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) / What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) / What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Enkidu70: 12:01am On Sep 02, 2022
princeemmma:
Imagine your Girlfriend calls to tell you that she went on a date with a guy and the guy japan leaving her with all the bills.

She is now calling you asking you to help her with 30k to settle the bills.

What will you do as the boyfriend?

Pay and bust her pussy wide later that night. Her toto go gush like Niagara falls when I'm ready to take out my pound of flesh
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by princewarri1985: 12:09am On Sep 02, 2022
princeemmma:
Imagine your Girlfriend calls to tell you that she went on a date with a guy and the guy japan leaving her with all the bills.

Who is the MOD that pushed this foolish questiom front page?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Sniper101(m): 12:39am On Sep 02, 2022
Just like someone said on the first page...

"Girl wey know say na person like me dey date her, Dem no born her well for her to fit pick up her phone and call me if she finds herself in such a situation".

As for the Mr_Nice_Guys
going to clear the bills for her ain't bad
but...
4her to comfortably pick up her phone n call u?
mehnnnnnnnn ...it's the audacity for me

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by jeromestarks: 12:47am On Sep 02, 2022
GoldenJAT:
Since na my mouth you de find!! I will pay the bills! And move on with my life!! Na just small mistake! Afterwards! Will sit her down and lecture her on what to when next she is going on a date!!
LOL!! Only me type comment, only me de laugh!!
You no well.

I will tell her to wait for me I am on my way. But I will not show up. She will call my line severally. Each time she calls, I will pick it and say nothing until her airtime is exhausted.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Jemex003: 12:58am On Sep 02, 2022
princeemmma:

I will just keep saying Helloooooo are you hearing me cuz I’m not hearing you again cuz the network is bad next thing is to put my phone on airplane mood then we solve it the case later if she’s lucky to get free there. Cuz one someone else daughter cannot come and kill me
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by onuman: 1:10am On Sep 02, 2022
Zee0007:
...I will pay the bills and probably send an Uber driver to bring her home.

She will try to explain herself to me, but before she will finish her sentence, I will cuddle her and tell her I understand. No problem.

I won't take any decision at impulse. Mind you, I can't penalise her because she went out with another guy.

You noticed that elipsis I used at the beginning of my statement, a lot happened there. If I tell you, you fit bomb me.

You can't penalise her ..
Really
You are not for real. You merely wanted to sound more sophisticated than others.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Venom11(m): 1:14am On Sep 02, 2022
GoldenJAT:
Since na my mouth you de find!! I will pay the bills! And move on with my life!! Na just small mistake! Afterwards! Will sit her down and lecture her on what to when next she is going on a date!!

Na scam,
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by dollarlord001: 1:16am On Sep 02, 2022
And you still de call yourself Boyfriend grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Venom11(m): 1:18am On Sep 02, 2022
Sniper101:
Just like someone said on the first page...

"Girl wey know say na person like me dey date her, Dem no born her well for her to fit pick up her phone and call me if she finds herself in such a situation".

As for the Mr_Nice_Guys
going to clear the bills for her ain't bad
but...
4her to comfortably pick up her phone n call u?
mehnnnnnnnn ...it's the audacity for me
Swears brv... Ah she can't fit.. Huh.. Not bout d money, but.... Omo she just can't fit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Sniper101(m): 1:21am On Sep 02, 2022
On the other hand...

If my supposed girlfriend should call me up when she finds herself in such a situation, I will ask her her exact location and tell her to send me the other guy's phone number.

I'll call him and hail him for fixing my "supposed" girlfriend in such a precarious situation as a real OG that he is. I'll ask for his account details and then I'll send him 30k.
It's now left for him to either go bail the bítch out or he just keep the 30k for himself.

Meanwhile, I'll still drive down to meet my insatiable girlfriend where she is and inform her that I've sent 30k to the guy who brought her to the Restaurant. And that we should both wait for him to come clear the bills (out of the goodness of his heart) with the money I sent to him.

If after 30minutes or so the dude doesn't show up, I'll most definitely leave my hoe of a girlfriend right there in the Restaurant and drive back to where I came from.

O.Y.O is her case.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Rhectz(m): 1:26am On Sep 02, 2022

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by mediclife1987(m): 1:37am On Sep 02, 2022
Zonefree:
The girl that called herself my girlfriend won't be that foolish to call me in that situation. Dey no born her papa well to make such call embarassed

E go shock you.
Na that day gangan you go know why Dem talk sey most women get fish brain.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Rexmy(m): 1:46am On Sep 02, 2022
grin grin grin
Zee0007:

She will try to explain herself to me, but before she will finish her sentence, I will cuddle her and tell her I understand. No problem.

I won't take any decision at impulse. Mind you, I can't penalise her because she went out with another guy.

You noticed that elipsis I used at the beginning of my statement, a lot happened there. If I tell you, you fit bomb me.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 1:47am On Sep 02, 2022
If your girl even has the boldness to tell you that then my guy, you be confirmed original MAGA.

As for me it can’t even happen. Because they haven’t born the woman that will have the audacity to tell me that. You better just wash plates in peace and don’t let me hear of it.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by zedman1(m): 1:54am On Sep 02, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:
Because if low self esteem you could not have a girl easily shouldn't make you hate women.. what a Bleep you wanna help an animal instead of human being.. you most transfer anger over everything that have to do with opposite gender....... If you had an encounter with a female gender doesn't mean you should hate them totally. Make money, build your stand as a man then see women falling in left and right on your matter.....most of these dudes speaking against girls matters know truly they are really ugly folks
Honestly, among all the comments I've read so far, this is by far the most confusing. Bro, I don't even know where you're coming from or headed to.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Bsport31: 2:09am On Sep 02, 2022
This is hillarious, na only mumu go pay
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by EzekielAkins: 2:19am On Sep 02, 2022
judasiscariot24:
Are you sure ur commenting on the right topic
Hahahahahh
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Rememberdeath: 2:21am On Sep 02, 2022
What stupid question are you asking again.? I will send her the 30k now. Is she not my girlfriend again? We should do anything for love. Make una no scatter this thin abeg. Love is beautiful. Forgiveness is beautiful too. All this will only happen when am dead.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by SonofGod231: 2:33am On Sep 02, 2022
She knows I'll wire her the money...You don't leave your loved ones stranded especially the Ladies unless you're broke.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Candycrushy(f): 2:59am On Sep 02, 2022
Fear no go let me even call my boyfriend tell am dat kain rubbish
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by naijainstinct: 3:52am On Sep 02, 2022
grin
Zee0007:

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by joeseflopez: 4:05am On Sep 02, 2022
lol, una no dey sleep ?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:18am On Sep 02, 2022
I will block her line,I dont tolerate nonsense from ladies.Reason why my ex broke up,because she wanted me to worship her like the most high,but I no send her. cheesy
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Ajimusty2: 4:26am On Sep 02, 2022
I will pay the bills.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Ajimusty2: 4:27am On Sep 02, 2022
SonofGod231:
She knows I'll wire her the money...You don't leave your loved ones stranded especially the Ladies unless you're broke.
ajeh
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Mcbayo(m): 4:35am On Sep 02, 2022
fkj950ax:

Nothing.
I will tell the OP and the fictional girlfriend to stop imagining.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by stevups(m): 4:36am On Sep 02, 2022
You will not be a broke guy. I will Transfer the money to the manager in charge of the eatry sharp sharp, nothing happens!
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Zonefree(m): 5:08am On Sep 02, 2022
mariahAngel:

At least, you're gentle. (That is why there weren't much likes on your comment)
Unlike Zonefree's.
Being gentle will get him killed. There's no gain in gentility, Mariah.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by Taigaban: 6:00am On Sep 02, 2022
On a good day I will settle that bill to Free her. This will make her more stupid. We will still be together the next 6 months but I won't give her any money again. Surely after 6 months I will round up the relationship and tell her bye bye. I hate shit.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by NonsenseRubbish: 6:30am On Sep 02, 2022
Ladies of this age are much smarter than this one naa. After they twist and turn the story one Mugu go still come pick them .. Fear those creatures shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by hkunle71(m): 6:45am On Sep 02, 2022
I will patiently pay off her bills and then commit myself to her just for me to gain all her attention and personal life. Afterwards, I will invite her to my wedding
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:59am On Sep 02, 2022
GoldenJAT:

Best reply ….. gentleman .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.