Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Ladi Martins Is Dead - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ladi Martins Is Dead (7730 Views)

Obafemi Martins Is Dating Balotelli's Sister (photos) / Obafemi Martins Is Dating Mario Balotteli's Sister , Abigail Barwuah / I Think Obafemi Martins Is A Camerounian! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladi Martins Is Dead by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2011
With more and more people from different sources confirming they have heard that Ladi was better than Martins, it can be concluded that, at least, there was a time many people believed Ladi was the better players.

Different sources cannot be all wrong.
Re: Ladi Martins Is Dead by isleman(m): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2011
fredoooooo:

thnx guy , we are not bashin ourselves, i said it in my 1st post, that we should just pay condolence to the dead and move on , Jarus want proof and i just have to give him a little from the many i know about the two guys

Its obvious you probably watched obafemi and perhaps he is your age group. You shouldn't have condemn what other people said calling it lies, you should have just said yours based on your opinion and knowledge.

I don't live on the island but i'd played against several teams on campus square at several competitions including ladi's team and had seen him at a few trials. Never even knew him as obafemi's brother. It was later when obafemi started rising that i knew he was Ladi's younger brother and we started comparing them.

I'd met martins too through a friend. Do you Jerus know martins Alfa in Abeokuta (that does pryers for him). if you know them better ask martins when you see him.

I said Ladi is disciplined because i don't think he smokes or takes something like most players do.

If you Jerus played football, you will know what i mean.

never the less RIP Ladi.
Re: Ladi Martins Is Dead by isleman(m): 9:00am On Aug 15, 2011
isleman:

Its obvious you probably watched obafemi and perhaps he is your age group. You shouldn't have condemn what other people said calling it lies, you should have just said yours based on your opinion and knowledge.

I don't live on the island but i'd played against several teams on campus square at several competitions including ladi's team and had seen him at a few trials. Never even knew him as obafemi's brother. It was later when obafemi started rising that i knew he was Ladi's younger brother and we started comparing them.

I'd met martins too through a friend. Do you Jerus fredo know martins Alfa in Abeokuta (that does pryers for him). if you know them better ask martins when you see him.

I said Ladi is disciplined because i don't think he smokes or takes something like most players do.

If you Jerus fredo played football, you will know what i mean.

never the less RIP Ladi.

Sorry Jerus, i was replying fredoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Ladi Martins Is Dead by fredoooooo: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2011
isleman:

I'd met martins too through a friend. Do you Jerus know martins Alfa in Abeokuta (that does pryers for him). if you know them better ask martins when you see him.

If you Jerus played football, you will know what i mean.

never the less RIP Ladi.

i never meant other peoples opinion is a lie ,what i mean is that its a lie saying Ladi traveled first before Oba . So many things on ladis travel which is not even clear to you people but poeple inside really know what am talking about. on this issue am not going to touch so lets get back to our discussion.
I asked you a question if ladi is better than martins , what make him better than Oba? which role is Ladis playing that make him better than Oba?what i really mean is that theres no comparison here atall . if you give me the answer to my questions i will tell you why i said theres no comparison.
If you said you played against ladi on the Island it means you played against young striker fc which means you played againt players like yusuf jaiyeola(olopa) , alfa omega , saidi adeshina , jossy, femi albert , etc so your conclusion that am martins age is not even real , do u get that? Martins played for babaomo at evans square played with the likes of babjide collins , i.k , chuks onwuachi , ope etc , so i know what am talking about dont start by sayin am Obas age.i saw them both played . when ladi was playin under 13 then martins play under 8 and 10
Been discipline is not only by smoking or not , there are other thins that make a player a discipline player . by the way why do u said hes more discipline than Oba because he doesnt smoke? have u ever seen oba smokin ?

R.I.P omo iroko n lado

(1) (2) (Reply)

Out Of Order: Kaita Receives Death Threats After Red Card / Half Time- Full Time Prediction / Nembe City V Enugu Rangers (1 - 2) On 22nd March 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.