Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Contact Me To Your Ebook Project - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Contact Me To Your Ebook Project (113 Views)

Pls Any Job Agent Should Contact Me / Looking For A Professional Ghostwriter For Your Ebook? (fixed Rate #2.5/W) / Freelance Writers Needed For An Ebook Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me To Your Ebook Project by EmmanuelEXCHANG(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
The development of a product is the process by which a company plans to participate in a market through a set of steps that allow its correct entry, whether it is a product, good or service. The evolution of marketing in the world is constantly changing because consumer tastes vary according to fashion, its functions or because of the need to always have something better than what you have at that moment, always looking for a better service.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies : Web Designers And Developers Trainers Needed In Abuja / Do You Know You Can Earn Up To $1000 By Just Uploading Books On Amazon? / Frequently Asked Questions (faq) About Mr Wealths Amazon Kdp Training Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.