Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. (30893 Views)

Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Oyiboman69: 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
[s]So because a 6-year old has what seems great handyman skills, you think the mother is not doing a good job raising her kids? There has to be more than this as reason why you feel you can do a better job. undecided

Are you simply trying to tear the kids away from their mother because you assume you can do a better job or why exactly are you suddenly trying to take charge?[/s] undecided

1 Like

Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by dochenaj: 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Irupetepete:
done it for 2 weeks though hard but we no die and am financially OK now than then
Good, you're good to go then.

God will help you as you commit to it.
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by BigIyanga: 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Irupetepete:
I called her this night and she said no problem I can have them... I just need tips on how to cope with them... I know it's not gonna be easy but it is a duty and challenge am ready to face
Nobody’s tips and advice can help u.. raising kids is by learning and growing. There is no manual. No 2 kids are the same. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Oyiboman69: 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
Then what caused your separation?
post on the issue on ground and stop being nossy....

1 Like

Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Helpout12345: 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
Women defenders are here. And they blindly defend without sense.

They are just looking for every avenue to blame the man here, up to not seeing anything wrong in raising a child in a hotel environment and a 6 years old boy picking locks as being "handy"

1 Like

Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Oyiboman69: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
Irupetepete:
I called her this night and she said no problem I can have them... I just need tips on how to cope with them... I know it's not gonna be easy but it is a duty and challenge am ready to face
you can do it but its not gonna be easy,besides, you'll be enjoying their services by helping you out in no distant time. I advice you take them,enroll them in a school not far between your business and your home.
the six years old will be attending to some little things too good luck
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Amumaigwe: 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
Irupetepete:

Send me a mail @systemsandgadgetsltd@gmail.com
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by delpee(f): 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
Irupetepete:
she works in an hotel... How sane is it to train my kids in an hotel? I rented a 2bedroom with everything needed in a home in it..their mom stays with her mother and my kids sleeps on a mat cos they live in a room apartment with no security.... The day I went visiting, I couldn't cry at what I see... The kids stray on the street... There are things I can't even mention... She can't stay with a husband because she believes she deserves someone like dangote or otedola....it is clear we can't be together and am not against that but you can't train my kids from an hotel

You have valid reasons to get your kids through the Social Welfare Department or with the help of CSOs. You'll need to prove that you can care for them because by law, they should still be with their mother. The law doesn't envisage her living in an hotel though. Get a lawyer or social worker to help you out. You can also try the mediation court that's shown on TVC on Saturdays. The Justice Court...Good for alternative dispute resolution instead of a wieldy and expensive court process.

Modified
Just read the updates. Great that she has agreed but please follow due process for your peace of mind and the safety of the children.
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Questions for you...

1. have you ever paid her some sort of child support before now to help with care for your children or have instead expected her to shoulder the cost all by herself till now?? undecided

2. She may not be making enough to afford a better situation for her kids but that doesn't mean she is not a capable mother though. You mention she lives with her mother so does grandma not like being with the kids or something that she has to take them to work with her? undecided

3. More importantly, where you previously married to this woman and are you legally able to pursue what you intend, of course with her sign-off or are you simply attempting here to suggest that since you have a two bedroom apartment with amenities, that you will make a better parent?, undecided

you kids on Nairaland sef, I blame the Op that need sensible and mature tips to care for kids bringing it Here

70% of nairalanders are still child in brain and In age, if you need to seek advise on bringing up a child go to motherless babies home for training and they can help you be training them too while you just go check them

someone needs tips on how to care after his kids and some dummies are asking foolish questions

1 Like

Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by delpee(f): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
efficiencie:

Well you need to be super careful with kids as a single father. One false accusation is what is needed to put you in a ton of crap. I guess your children are already of schooling age. So enrol them in befitting school and that would keep them busy between 8am and 2pm. After school closes you would have to go pick them and take them to your place of work. Since the business is yours it would be great for the kids to begin to get acquainted with what Daddy does for a living and realities of money making. This means that you have to make your business place a bit comfy for your kids to continue learning (doing homework and learning timeless wisdom from you), play (educational games), eat and sleep before you head home by 6pm. Once at home by 6pm, have your kids freshen up, have a light dinner, say your prayers and go to bed. Rinse and repeat! I will advise you to install cameras in your house for security purposes and to save your head when false accusations come raining down on you. At some point you may decide to take another wife. Don't make the foolish mistake you made with the first. Do not choose a lady based on complexion, your sexual appetite, physique or even dogma. Your wife is meant to be your helper. If she cannot identify the challenges in your life and provide solutions to them she is not your wife rather she is a thorn in the flesh. One good way to know is how well she treats your kids and whether your kids accept her or not. If your kids reject her then reject immediately.

Goodspeed!

@OP
This is good advice for you. Still try to formalise their stay with you as you take custody.
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Basiljoe: 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Irupetepete:
long story.... She left. She just left one day with a message that she deserve better....
She crave things she can't afford herself....
This is someone who can't even buy an ordinary itel for herself
Hypergamy doesn't care about male idealistic expectations of love.
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Irupetepete:
My kids are being trained in an hotel.. Their mum works in an hotel and he takes the kids there to sleep, then he dress them up from their to school...

The kids went for holiday with my mom and you can't believe a 6 yrs old already knows how to loose a door key with a knife...
She doesn't have time for the kids and I, though am not really financially stable, I can still cater for them...

I need advice how I can take care of 2kids age 6 and 4, a boy and a girl...

I go out to work around 8 and come back around 6:30pm but I can always close around 6 cos it is my business...

For single fathers taking care of their kids, I need tips pls... Sometimes, they not staying with me and knowing the condition those kids are breaks my heart... I stay in a 2bedroom apartment with every amenities intact....

Pls help a brother.... I love my kids.... I and their mom have irreconcilable diffs...
Why are you using the pronoun "he" to refer to your wife? Oga are you married to a man? Are you gay?
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Savagery101: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
What time of work is she doing in an hotel
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Helpout12345: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

you kids on Nairaland sef, I blame the Op that need sensible and mature tips to care for kids bringing it Here

70% of nairalanders are still child in brain and In age, if you need to seek advise on bringing up a child go to motherless babies home for training and they can help you be training them too while you just go check them

someone needs tips on how to care after his kids and some dummies are asking foolish questions

I don't even understand why people still bring their family matters to nairaland these days where children, frustrated misogynists and misandrists will only make their matter worst.

Are there no more elderly and experienced people in real life to seek good advise from?

If you are looking for advise on how to raise children, look around you for good parents raising their children in a good way to seek your advise from.

If you are looking for advise on marriage, do same. Look for experienced and married people in real life to advice you.
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Amumaigwe: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
debbydams:
OK sir grin

End of arguments. Who wins @kobojunkie in an argument that requires defending a wayward married woman?
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by mystery22: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
Op you made a mistake replying those two junkies beginning of the thread

1 Like

Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
I think the bitter truth is to quite the job, find a part job and cater for the children or you reconcile with there mother. Because the children are more important than any other things and there better future should be your priority
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Amumaigwe: 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
Gaddafi1:

My brother if indeed you truly love your kind then you will bring them back with their mother. Forgive and genuinely reconcile with her as there is no perfect woman or man. We are only tolerating each simply for the sake of our children. The choice is yours to take or be prepared to have hook-up babes or armed robbers as kids. Advice from an elder.

But the wife is looking for hook-up already. How do you expect a hook-up mother to raise responsible daughters?
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by DollarSigns(m): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
Irupetepete:

1) I send her weekly upkeep... Aside money for clothes for the kids and provisions...

2)she told me point blank in one of our conversations that she doesn't really have time cos she almost every time does night shift, the reason she takes the kids to her work place...
Her mother doesn't have time....
Her siblings just finished secondary school, one learns hair dressing and comes home around 7pm...

3)we've been together for 10yrs plus now before the separation.... She believe she deserve better, I can't force her to like what she hates and have moved on too.
How can kids which have their beds here now sleep on mat?

Exactly
Say no to Raw s.ex always use a condom till you are sure that you’re 100% ready to care for kids under whatever conditions
PS: you should have been more emotionally ready to cater for ya kids before rearing em
Plus it’s obvious that maybe for a while when you were feeling irresponsible and juvenile, you dumped the whole responsibilities on her, she is even so happy to be relieved even for a short time, I don’t feel impressed at all embarassed
Mek una stop to the produce more yahoo boys as kids cos already street choke
Traffic heavy angry
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by DollarSigns(m): 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Ancestors gang
Weldone ya hear
Much talk
Las las nothing said

Not impressed angry
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Uqw1: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
Why
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Belleful: 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
Irupetepete:
Let them stay with your mom why u provide their needs
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by debbydams(f): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
Amumaigwe:

End of arguments. Who wins @kobojunkie in an argument that requires defending a wayward married woman?
I don't understand
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Codes151(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
Irupetepete:
My kids are being trained in an hotel.. Their mum works in an hotel and he takes the kids there to sleep, then he dress them up from their to school...

The kids went for holiday with my mom and you can't believe a 6 yrs old already knows how to loose a door key with a knife...
She doesn't have time for the kids and I, though am not really financially stable, I can still cater for them...

I go out to work around 8 and come back around 6:30pm but I can always close around 6 cos it is my business...

For single fathers taking care of their kids, I need tips pls... Sometimes, they not staying with me and knowing the condition those kids are breaks my heart... I stay in a 2bedroom apartment with every amenities intact....

Pls help a brother.... I love my kids.... I and their mom have irreconcilable diffs...
should have tot about that earlier.
No differences between husband n wife that isn't reconcilable
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Rrchrd(m): 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
fman:
Welfare can help you get ur kids.
Since u r capable of training Them.
Plz no vex,
Who be this He in your post?
He? You're very funny ooh
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Mindlog: 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

If he does that, he and the management of the motherless babies home need to be arrested and prosecuted, he is neither dead nor his now ex-wife....why punish those children by placing them in such a place?

If he can't be their primary caregiver, he has no business having custody of their children

2 Likes

Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by BusinessPlan22: 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
Irupetepete:

Joker.... I pity you.
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by phemmyfour: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
Irupetepete:

Get them to a safety place. Your relatives, neighbor etc
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Tb222(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
Do all you can to take your kids away from there, the environment can really influence them.
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by SURElee(f): 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
Since you you are complaining, quit your job and raise your kids.

Do you think the mother of your kids, is happy to work and raise her kids in that hotel? No. But their are bills to be paid and she has to be a responsible mother to earn money to raise her kids and foot the bills.

Did your son tell you he learnt how to open doors using knife from that environment or from movies he has been exposed to? And what did you say to him at age 6 as a father figure?

If you and their mother are no longer together, can you now see the danger of a dysfunctional home playing out here on the kids at 6 and 4 years of age?

Have you tried setting up their mother to do business? If you have not, then you have no business coming online to shout your kids are raised in a hotel. Nigeria is dealing with people economy wise, if you don't know, know this now.

You leave home 8am and return 6/6:30pm and you are complaining of their mum. If they were with you for this holiday, would you have fared better as a single parent?

Sit down with their mum and make things work.

1 Like

Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by newdawn2017(f): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
Irupetepete:
if u need great insight especially as a single day, chat with @afriproud on ig, an experienceed child handler & observer she will put u through since she is an amateur child psychologist, yes. Cos u ve to start reintroducing urself to ur kids as they ve returned to a ferral State & re could be inductrinated against u. Thank me later
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by mrdino(m): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Irupetepete:
she works in an hotel... How sane is it to train my kids in an hotel? I rented a 2bedroom with everything needed in a home in it..their mom stays with her mother and my kids sleeps on a mat cos they live in a room apartment with no security.... The day I went visiting, I couldn't cry at what I see... The kids stray on the street... There are things I can't even mention... She can't stay with a husband because she believes she deserves someone like dangote or otedola....it is clear we can't be together and am not against that but you can't train my kids from an hotel

If truly you are bothered about your children's welfare and upbringing, then let this be a motivation to you to:
1. Work hard to increase your income and your living.
2. Seek legal action with enough evidence to secure your children's custody.

It's not easy raising children, that's why I stated point one above.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Roles In The 'nigerian' Family / A Nairalander's Traditional & Church Wedding / Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.