Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

$3300 Azure Sponsored Credit - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / $3300 Azure Sponsored Credit (784 Views)

My ALX Africa Sponsored Trip To Kigali, Rwanda �� / How Can I Make Payment For Any Udemy Course With My Credit Card? / The Worst Programming Language Ever Tune In To Fox Business Network As Sponsored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$3300 Azure Sponsored Credit by ProGSM(m): 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
HI guys,

I have $3300 Azure credit. What can I do with it that will make sense?

Kindly share with me!

Thanks
Re: $3300 Azure Sponsored Credit by airsaylongcome: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Get an Azure VPS and learn some DevOps or Cloud Engineering. Looks like you are from TekXperts cos na dem dey gather so much Azure credits
Re: $3300 Azure Sponsored Credit by Sleekcode: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
Try selling on blackhartworld grin

2 Likes

Re: $3300 Azure Sponsored Credit by ProGSM(m): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
airsaylongcome:
Get an Azure VPS and learn some DevOps or Cloud Engineering. Looks like you are from TekXperts cos na dem dey gather so much Azure credits

Yes, I have done openvpn. My VPN for a year is settled.

But I want to do something meaningful. And it is a yearly credit anyways. smiley
Re: $3300 Azure Sponsored Credit by ProGSM(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Sleekcode:
Try selling on blackhartworld grin

Have gone there, didnt get a buyer. The only guy there wants to take my private email that is attached to azure.
Re: $3300 Azure Sponsored Credit by Sleekcode: 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
ProGSM:

Have gone there, didnt get a buyer. The only guy there wants to take my private email that is attached to azure.

Ok.... Try babiato or make it as a gig on Fiverr

1 Like

Re: $3300 Azure Sponsored Credit by airsaylongcome: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
How much are you looking to sell?
Re: $3300 Azure Sponsored Credit by ProGSM(m): 12:45am On Sep 03, 2022
airsaylongcome:
How much are you looking to sell?

You can send an email to hello @ grow dot ng

It will not cost too much but I want a good person..
Re: $3300 Azure Sponsored Credit by Canny19: 6:52am On Sep 19, 2022
ProGSM:

You can send an email to hello @ grow dot ng

It will not cost too much but I want a good person..
Sold?
Re: $3300 Azure Sponsored Credit by ProGSM(m): 11:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
If you really lets talk!
Re: $3300 Azure Sponsored Credit by truthCoder: 7:07am On Mar 06, 2023
The Nigerian ‘smartness’ on demo here again.

Given credit to try out features and become better, you are looking to sell.

You are not concerned that the buyer may use it for dubious means and your private details will always be connected to it. You would have no alibi because you are a programmer already.

Hushpuppi is being linked with North Korean and Russian hackers despite the fact that the buffon can not even create a custom VPC to save his life without buying the ‘tools’ on the DW.

A Chinese or Russian hacker would now get you as the fall guy and suddenly, your name is added to a wanted list, stopped at every airport you visit for the rest of your life.

All for the 50k naira you want to get from selling azure.

1 Like

Re: $3300 Azure Sponsored Credit by ProGSM(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2023
truthCoder:
The Nigerian ‘smartness’ on demo here again.

Given credit to try out features and become better, you are looking to sell.

You are not concerned that the buyer may use it for dubious means and your private details will always be connected to it. You would have no alibi because you are a programmer already.

Hushpuppi is being linked with North Korean and Russian hackers despite the fact that the buffon can not even create a custom VPC to save his life without buying the ‘tools’ on the DW.

A Chinese or Russian hacker would now get you as the fall guy and suddenly, your name is added to a wanted list, stopped at every airport you visit for the rest of your life.

All for the 50k naira you want to get from selling azure.

You are right sir, I also planned to get the buyer's identity and other important information and a written agreemenet.

All the same you made sense.

Cheers!
Re: $3300 Azure Sponsored Credit by airsaylongcome: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
ProGSM:

You are right sir, I also planned to get the buyer's identity and other important information and a written agreemenet.

All the same you made sense.

Cheers!

I don’t understand, get the buyers identity and information and written agreement? To what end? So that the day interpol storms your village to arrest you, you will say you are not the one that did it? It’s obvious you don’t know what it’s like to be in NFIU cell.

What’s stops you from learning and becoming competent on the Azure platform so you can start a career In System Admin or DevOps? I dey forbid better thing? Or you are just used to selling seeds so you can eat today instead of sowing them so you can eat for a lifetime
Re: $3300 Azure Sponsored Credit by truthCoder: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
airsaylongcome:

I don’t understand, get the buyers identity and information and written agreement? To what end? So that the day interpol storms your village to arrest you, you will say you are not the one that did it? It’s obvious you don’t know what it’s like to be in NFIU cell.

What’s stops you from learning and becoming competent on the Azure platform so you can start a career In System Admin or DevOps? I dey forbid better thing? Or you are just used to selling seeds so you can eat today instead of sowing them so you can eat for a lifetime

If USA or Europe Interpol arrests someone, at least he or she would have fair human rights treatment.

Imagine taking a small road trip to Cotonou and the person’s name is flagged on Interpol wanted list at the border crossing.

God should help the person that the original criminal just used it for financial crimes. If it is terrorist-related, like hosting a private chat server for ISWAP, then the person will know that tattoo is different from tribal marks.

1 Like

Re: $3300 Azure Sponsored Credit by niel63(m): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
Laughing again. grin

(1) (Reply)

Kevin Powel!! / Did You Learn All This As A Developer? / Udemy Paid Course Leaked( Updated 13 April 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.