Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter (2539 Views)

Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor / Northern Traditional Rulers, Retired Military Officers Back Atiku, Dare Wike / My Successors Dare Not Return Stolen Assets To Looters – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by Teacher1776(m): 12:28am On Sep 02, 2022
Is this an act of desperation or a genuine reflection of how he led while a governor? Peter Obi has placed a curse upon himself and his family if he stole government money while in office. This is scary considering the fact that political office holders in Nigeria are often known for embezzlement of public funds.
We are therefore waiting for Tinubu and Atiku to utter similar curse upon their lives.

May God punish me and my children if I’ve stolen public funds – Peter Obi blows hot
StechitegistAug 31, 2022Read original

The 2023 presidential candidate of the Labour Party has denied every allegation that he might have embezzled public funds during his tenure as the governor of Anambra state.
Speaking at the Beverly Hills Diaspora hangout in California United States of America on Tuesday, August 30, the former governor of Anambra state said it has always been difficult for people to believe the truth in Nigeria because lying has become the order of the day.

Obi asked that God’s wrath should visit him and the members of his family if he has ever stolen public funds while in office.

Also speaking on efforts put in by his supporters and the Labour Party to ensure that the 2023 presidential election is a success for him, Obi said the labour of the people shall not be in vain.

He also noted that he constantly prays to God to help him succeed as a president should he ever win the 2023 presidential election.

His words: “One of the problems we face in Nigeria is that I have worked in the office and you can hardly find someone who will tell you the truth.

“I assure you that what we are doing will never be in vain and I remain prayerful. People who have come to pick me up at the airport will ask, why are you always praying?

“And I say listen, I always ask God, do not allow me, if I have the opportunity to fail the people.

“And If I have taken public money that I am not entitled to God should punish me and my children. Not because of anything but because God gave me enough.”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by KanwuliaExtra: 12:33am On Sep 02, 2022
Beware of people that swear in the name of God.
He may not have stolen, but made others have stolen on his behalf.

If you stole, the records are there. No need to keep addressing the critics.

A Nigerian kleptomaniac will believe he has never stolen and swear with any “God”!

Until the punishment starts to manifest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 12:37am On Sep 02, 2022
That's why the masses want him as President. He has his own flaws too but he's a lesser evil than BAT and Atiku who are humongous embezzlers of public funds without conscience and remorse

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by Jashub: 12:42am On Sep 02, 2022
Can Tinubu or Atiku make such a statement? Lol...dem no fit grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by jkpbestseries: 12:46am On Sep 02, 2022
Atiku especially will not like this one

16 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by christianjoy(m): 1:07am On Sep 02, 2022
Truth is I don't like the candidates contesting for the presidency
All of them are cabad
Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by HighTableVoice: 1:20am On Sep 02, 2022
Any CON-fidedent man will tell you Obi is a salesman. He is not Nigeria's Solution. He is not fit to lead Nigeria in some important aspect. He is not respected enough or even that much respectable. He complains, complains and complains infecting the system with tribal and religious divisions. He is not a man of solution, he has no plan for presidency as he has said himself, and to me he is just campaigning and hoping for the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by Mrkindness: 1:20am On Sep 02, 2022
A clear conscious fear no accusations.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by kcprince: 1:31am On Sep 02, 2022
HighTableVoice:
Any CON-fidedent man will tell you Obi is a salesman. He is not Nigeria's Solution. He is not fit to lead Nigeria in some important aspect. He is not respected enough or even that much respectable. He complains, complains and complains infecting the system with tribal and religious divisions. He is not a man of solution, he has no plan for presidency as he has said himself, and to me he is just campaigning and hoping for the best.

Oh you mean I should vote a ruthless drug dealer or a serial looter instead?

18 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 02, 2022
Maturity and upgrading.
Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by HighTableVoice: 1:46am On Sep 02, 2022
kcprince:

Oh you mean I should vote a ruthless drug dealer or a serial looter instead?

You can vote whomever you choose to, my point is I do not understand Obi's plans for Nigeria, for Nigerians, Investors, Friends and Neighbors. Using Nigerians pain point in trying to attract and acquire followership is not a sense of good leadership. As a Nigerian, I really do not trust the man

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by WonderManly(m): 2:21am On Sep 02, 2022
Observing

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by Jflex07(m): 2:44am On Sep 02, 2022
HighTableVoice:
You must be a Tinubu supporter to utter such gibberish!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by HighTableVoice: 2:46am On Sep 02, 2022
Jflex07:
You must be a Tinubu supporter to utter such gibberish!

Oh yes I am. I am for progressiveness and adequate working Nigeria. Obi is not a leader, he still lacks the quality. With experience maybe but for now, and the pace of Nigeria's development, he is still learning
Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by Jflex07(m): 2:48am On Sep 02, 2022
HighTableVoice:

Oh yes I am. I am for progressiveness and adequate working Nigeria. Obi is not a leader, he lacks the quality
Obi or Atiku. Tinubu and Apc is not an option and insha Allah Nigerians shall reject your god and his satanic party that have brought untold sufferings at the polls next year.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by HighTableVoice: 3:06am On Sep 02, 2022
Jflex07:
Obi or Atiku. Tinubu and Apc is not an option and insha Allah Nigerians shall reject your god and his satanic party that have brought untold sufferings at the polls next year.

Arithmetic is Arithmetic. You can not manipulate it. Nigerians suffering I wish and want it to end or if anything reduce in a large scale, same way I also know Obi can not guarantee that. Just because he's telling you what your average Nigerian can tell you does not make him fit to rule nor lead the nation. Nigeria is a massive project

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by ImperialYoruba: 3:12am On Sep 02, 2022
Teacher1776:
Is this an act of desperation or a genuine reflection of how he led while a governor? Peter Obi has placed a curse upon himself and his family if he stole government money while in office. This is scary considering the fact that political office holders in Nigeria are often known for embezzlement of public funds.
We are therefore waiting for Tinubu and Atiku to utter similar curse upon their lives.

May God punish me and my children if I’ve stolen public funds – Peter Obi blows hot

The 2023 presidential candidate of the Labour Party has denied every allegation that he might have embezzled public funds during his tenure as the governor of Anambra state.
Speaking at the Beverly Hills Diaspora hangout in California United States of America on Tuesday, August 30, the former governor of Anambra state said it has always been difficult for people to believe the truth in Nigeria because lying has become the order of the day.

Obi asked that God’s wrath should visit him and the members of his family if he has ever stolen public funds while in office.

Also speaking on efforts put in by his supporters and the Labour Party to ensure that the 2023 presidential election is a success for him, Obi said the labour of the people shall not be in vain.

He also noted that he constantly prays to God to help him succeed as a president should he ever win the 2023 presidential election.

His words: “One of the problems we face in Nigeria is that I have worked in the office and you can hardly find someone who will tell you the truth.

“I assure you that what we are doing will never be in vain and I remain prayerful. People who have come to pick me up at the airport will ask, why are you always praying?

“And I say listen, I always ask God, do not allow me, if I have the opportunity to fail the people.

“And If I have taken public money that I am not entitled to God should punish me and my children. Not because of anything but because God gave me enough.”

Na today obi start his lies and deception?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by Opintiwa: 3:13am On Sep 02, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Na today obi start his lies and deception?

Says our braza

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by Authoreety: 3:21am On Sep 02, 2022
Hohoho....

Tinubu nor atiku can never ever utter such
Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by chiefkpokp(m): 4:44am On Sep 02, 2022
HighTableVoice:

You can vote whomever you choose to, my point is I do not understand Obi's plans for Nigeria, for Nigerians, Investors, Friends and Neighbors. Using Nigerians pain point in trying to attract and acquire followership is not a sense of good leadership. As a Nigerian, I really do not trust the man

Egbon calm down it's too early to commit suicide please, wait let Obi be declared ur president first so that ur life can change 4 good. Am just advicing u because God says we should be our brothers keeper.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by Kabirudeen25(m): 4:52am On Sep 02, 2022
At least it shows he is sensitive to the people's anger, compared to one aspirant that openly brings bullion vans into his compound on the day before election and then come out to tell electorates "it is my turn to take over your destiny".

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by Throwback: 4:56am On Sep 02, 2022
chiefkpokp:

Egbon calm down it's too early to commit suicide please, wait let Obi be declared ur president first so that ur life can change 4 good. Am just advicing u because God says we should be our brothers keeper.

How did Anambrarians life change for good with Peter Obi as an 8yrs Governor, if most are just waiting for the opportunities outside Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by Sonyboom765: 5:02am On Sep 02, 2022
Peter Obi already said fools should let him speak for himself, we have seen Peter Obi speak in interviews on many occasions please vote video clip of Peter Obi making this statement and I will vote for him come 2023.

I know for a fact that should you go to hell n back you will never ever be able to produce such. The Obi we are talking about is the one with all the looting I uploaded. A man caught red-handed looting over N250 million naira in hard raw cash in monthly basis just to evade all computer trace of the fraud. Make I just de looking your foolishness only similar to that if Ipob Igbo that Kanu evacuated their medulla.

Teacher1776:

PeterObi4LP:
Nigerians hear me out...if Atiku and Tinubu will publicly make such statements too not to have stolen public funds while in office as governor, MAY I NOT LIVE TO WITHNESS THE NEXT DAY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by PeterObi4LP: 5:06am On Sep 02, 2022
Nigerians hear me out...if Atiku and Tinubu will publicly make such statements too not to have stolen public funds while in office as governor, MAY I NOT LIVE TO WITHNESS THE NEXT DAY
Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by Sonyboom765: 5:06am On Sep 02, 2022
You need the calming down not others. May Obi be declared president only in your father's house not in Nigeria abeg. Nigeria is not Pandora.

chiefkpokp:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by Sonyboom765: 5:10am On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by rusher14: 5:49am On Sep 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by butterfly777(m): 6:16am On Sep 02, 2022
Integrity speaks.

The righteous shall be bold as a lion.

Tinubu and Atiku don't have the integrity to speak like this. That is why people have rejected them.
We choose integrity.
We choose prudence.
We choose youthfulness.
We choose religious security.

We choose Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by butterfly777(m): 6:20am On Sep 02, 2022
rusher14:

Situationsake people change their camps. But integrity is key. He might have changed parties. That is no big deal.
Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by Doyou2019: 6:22am On Sep 02, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Beware of people that swear in the name of God.
He may not have stolen, but made others have stolen on his behalf.

If you stole, the records are there. No need to keep addressing the critics.

A Nigerian kleptomaniac will believe he has never stolen and swear with any “God”!

Until the punishment starts to manifest.

So the rumours are true.

Kanwulia does want PDP back in Aso Rock. grin

Though some Nigerians wouldn't mind. For them, anything but APC would do in this troubled times But how long we go continue laidis?
We did the same in 2015 and APC came and showed us better shege. If PDP were to come back, na with anger dem go swamp us o for shutting them out these past 8years, and trust many APC rats to team up with them in the further raping of our treasury.
It's about time, we tried something new. Something much better. Something like the Labour Party. Someone like Peter Obi.

Good life, na sense o.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by KanwuliaExtra: 6:26am On Sep 02, 2022
Doyou2019:

Kanwulia wants PDP back in Aso Rock. grin

Though some Nigerians wouldn't mind. For them, anything but APC would do. But how long we go continue laidis?
Did the same in 2015 and APC came and show us shege. If PDP were to come back, na with anger dem go swamp us o for what we did them these last 8years, and trust many APC rats to team up with them in the further raping of our treasury.
It's about time, we tried something new. Something much better. Something like the Labour Party.

Good life, na sense o.

Ideally. But. . . . . I don’t feel it.
LP has no chance against APC- my only concern.
Atiku is the ONLY CHECKMATE.
Still concerned about the “missing structure” . wink

Re: Peter Obi Made A Statement Which Both Tinubu And Atiku Dare Not Utter by rusher14: 6:29am On Sep 02, 2022
butterfly777:

Situationsake people change their camps. But integrity is key. He might have changed parties. That is no big deal.

He publicly swore an oath which he later reneged on.

Obi swearing to anything is worthless.

He never keeps to his word.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Katsina Residents Respond With ‘Atiku’ As Tinubu Shouts APC / Breaking: Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin Detained In Zimbabwe / Why Did Lagos Govt Abandon The Floating Hotel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.