Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily (28485 Views)

Re:my Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily / My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card / Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by fman(m): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
Winters23:

another idiot sighted
U mentioning me
Signifies that u are also an idiot
Just like me..
But the issue is
Who is the better idiot
U or me?
Make a choice.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
An abusive situation and not a marriage.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Moscoprof(m): 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
to me na the woman no get sense... if she leave marriage she go die... the stupid man self no get money and e dey won chop fresh food... lolz cheesy i don see billionaire wey get money and him food dey stay inside fridge cos e no won stress the wife... me wey anything i see na belle cheesy cheesy... Beans of 1 week self we go chop am as far as e no spoil.. lolz grin grin grin d man wicked abeg
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by ImaIma1(f): 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
Stories like this annoy me. A husband should be respected, but he is not God and should not make life difficult for his wife. The lady married a man and not a needy baby that needs to be fed like that constantly.

If man and wife cannot come together to ser how they can make life better for each other, that marriage is trouble.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Cromagnon: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
efficiencie:

Tell your colleague she foolishly married an ingrate. Your colleague is at fault here. She saw a living manifestation of stupidity and decided to marry him. You ladies will say yes to idiots and start lamenting. The man earns 50k and he is complaining about frozen food. There are men earning much more than that yet for the sake of preserving the life of their wife who is also supporting the family they eat what is available until they are buoyant enough to tell her to stop slaving away at a 9-5 job and focus on a career or support the home from fully. Ladies, stop marrying idiots in a hurry and giving the lame excuse "I am not getting any younger"!
why you no go marry her and eat 1 month old soup?
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by JubrinElSudan: 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
HighTableVoice:

They can maybe get a helping hand to ease the work load on the woman's end if they are able. If not, a young cousin, neice or nephew from either family side.
Till you hear the "traditional" man insist that the wife must be the one to prepare the meal for him. Some men are terrible
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by IamMobisola(f): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
westlius:
Pls pardon my grammar.

Please men have mercies for your wives. My colleague's husband doesn't eat frozen foods, meaning she cooks every day for him. She closes from work by 5 and gets home before 7, she goes to market everyday to cook soup for the husband.

I really do feel for her, to the extent the man threatening her to resign so she can take care of him (He earns below 50k and she earns much more).

She says when a soup/stew/ other meals reaches 24 hours the husband cannot eat them again.

I feel for her seeing her in the morning at work looking stress out

You can't blame him. You can only blame the woman who has decided to become a slave even though she's a financially stable woman. You earn below 50k and you are still threatening someone that earns higher than you, no be ment?

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by GistFullGround: 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2022

MYB - Mind Your Business!

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by godofuck231: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mind your marriage, amebo
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Olu1000: 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
westlius:
Pls pardon my grammar.

Please men have mercies for your wives. My colleague's husband doesn't eat frozen foods, meaning she cooks every day for him. She closes from work by 5 and gets home before 7, she goes to market everyday to cook soup for the husband.

I really do feel for her, to the extent the man threatening her to resign so she can take care of him (He earns below 50k and she earns much more).

She says when a soup/stew/ other meals reaches 24 hours the husband cannot eat them again.

She didn’t know he doesn’t eat old soup while they were courting? Or they didn’t have courtship? That’s y courtship is necessary so you have a good idea of who you are getting married to and how they behave.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by TrumpDonald2: 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
westlius:
Pls pardon my grammar.

Some men are just selfish and stupid
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by HaneefahRN(f): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
Anyone that cannot eat stale food should be ready to cook every day for themselves. If it is the guy doing the cooking he will most likely even eat stalest food
Spoilt brat grown to spoilt husband
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by blesskewe(f): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
efficiencie:

Tell your colleague she foolishly married an ingrate. Your colleague is at fault here. She saw a living manifestation of stupidity and decided to marry him. You ladies will say yes to idiots and start lamenting. The man earns 50k and he is complaining about frozen food. There are men earning much more than that yet for the sake of preserving the life of their wife who is also supporting the family they eat what is available until they are buoyant enough to tell her to stop slaving away at a 9-5 job and focus on a career or support the home from fully. Ladies, stop marrying idiots in a hurry and giving the lame excuse "I am not getting any younger"!

Totally agree with you
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Helpout12345: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
westlius:
Pls pardon my grammar.

Mind your business. Stay away from their affairs.

It's like you dey eye the married woman.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Diamonddamsel: 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Stupid fellow and how much does he provide for the daily meals he eats. When she is tired of his rubbish she will change it for him.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by litaninja(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mind your bloody business.
westlius:
Pls pardon my grammar.

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
westlius:
Pls pardon my grammar.

Mind your own business, man!
This shouldn't be your concern
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Emmanuel30a: 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
westlius:
Pls pardon my grammar.

Your colleague; has hoe or hoes, has car or cars- yet, she was looking husband...? She has seen what she built... She has found or she has seen what she built or she has found what she was looking for. A child that is not trained or that was not trained, would drain all what she or he has gained. A child that was not trained, would drain all his or her gain. Maybe, ur friend; has brain drain...
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Emmanuel30a: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
Maybe, your colleague; has brain drain, drained brain, chained brain or brain chain, etc...
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Wwwq: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
How
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Ekzoba(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wicked man
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by phemmyfour: 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
ifihearam:

I diasgree...she knew that about the man before they got married..she prolly thought he would change or she was desperate to be called a "MRS".
You are right, i don't know what's so special about changing surname and having "Mrs" before their name
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Fantazy(m): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
How I wish some people can mind their business and stay out of other peoples lifestyle.

Na today she marry the man, abi na you find the husband for her wey you go dey regret?

Abeg shift joor!
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Mrsprof(f): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Just to answer a married woman, some women will just enter one nonsense and call it marriage. Chai!

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by juman(m): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
She is dull.
She should be ready to leave him.

Practically he use her as slaves.
She need to wake up and reject slavery.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by juman(m): 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
Even presidents eat frozen food.
We are in 2022 for God sake.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by maasoap(m): 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
fman:

Let the law judge them.
All the same,
Learn to mind ur business .

The deed would have been done if you don't report on time: if you see something, say something.
Many perpetrators still escape the law and judgement you're talking about because of people who have this kind of "mind your business" mentality.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by fman(m): 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
maasoap:

The deed would have been done if you don't report on time: if you see something, say something.
Many perpetrators still escape the law and judgement you're talking about because of people who have this kind of "mind your business" mentality.
Your signature insipred me :
Staying happy most times is my ultimate goal.
Cos I mind my business.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Baldwretch: 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
efficiencie:

I don't understand your problem and you don't understand your problems, either.

So a person who doesn't eat ewedu, for instance, or someone who would never eat a certain type of food like swallow is also a living manifestation of stupidity? Do you have to insult people who share a different opinion on what type of food they can eat and what food they wouldn't eat? Do you have to start insulting women and ladies who say yes to men who have these taste? Is he stupid for wanting to always eat food prepared on the morning? Is it wrong because he is earning less than 50k? So a man who earns less than 50k should not get to decide what type of food to eat? Whether it has to be prepared that day or the next.

Oga, there is nothing wrong in wanting his wife to prepare food everyday. There is nothing wrong with people who would only eat swallow. Nothing wrong with people who do not eat bread, or who do not eat next day bread, fish. Nothing wrong with people who do not add preservatives to their meals or eat meals that contains preservatives or eat a certain meal that contain preservatives. Nothing wrong with people who would rather prepare their meals in piece meals than microwave the next day. And certainly absolutely nothing wrong with people who do not eat next day meals. I don't understand the fuss. I am certainly one of them and I don't even earn 40k. Lmao.
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Baldwretch: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
phemmyfour:
Wicked man, I m sure she saw the signs before she agreed to marry him

Wicked man? How?

What makes him a wicked man? Would his wickedness be tolerable if there were nothing called a fridge and he requires that they always cook the meals they eat on the morning? Would he be wicked if this same man goes to a mama put and refuses to buy because the madam said the food was prepared yesterday and the remaining was kept in a fridge? Seriously, a lot of nairalanders amaze me.

I don't understand your problem and you don't even understand your problems, either.

So a man who wants fresh food and not food kept in the fridge is wicked? Like, is this supposed to the comment of a funny anonymous guy or a troll?

Oga, there is nothing wrong in wanting his wife to prepare food every blessed day. There is absolutely nothing wrong with people who would only eat swallow and nothing else. Nothing wrong with people who do not eat bread, or who do not eat bread, fish, etc, standing in the stall the next day. Nothing wrong with people who do not add preservatives to their meals or who do not eat meals that contains preservatives or who do not eat a certain type of meal that contains preservatives. Nothing wrong with people who would rather prepare their meals in piece meals than prepare in bulk and microwave the next day. And certainly absolutely nothing wrong with people who do not eat next day meals. I don't understand the fuss. Why is it difficult to understand why innocent people want certain things done in a certain way always? Why are you having problems with the man? If you don't have problems with food kept in the fridge for over 24 hours, should others be deemed unreasonable if they do? I am certainly one of them and I don't even earn 40k. I prepare what I need for the day and don't have to keep extra for tomorrow. Is it monotonous? Yes, life itself is repetitive. I have to charge my phone every day and care little that I spent more than 3 hours doing the same? Are the manufacturers wicked for making me go through this pain?
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Hayzead07(m): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Learn to mind your business. What’s your business with your colleague’s(female) family
Re: My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily by Lifeandliving(f): 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Fiscus105:

When are you bringing ur own marriage to nairaland for us to discuss it? Since you are have taken a role of marriage mediator".

.......wen u get problem at work now, I'm very sure u will run to Nairaland to seek for undeserved sympathy and tell us lies how ur employer is wicked but u will fail to tell us, how u abandoned ur official duty at work and face people marriages to cause marital problems.
someone brought an issue for you to reflect on and to hear your own perspective,you end up tagging him a liar,a wife snatcher and a busybody.Don't you think that is silly?

The thing is, most of you on this forum have an unexplainable arrogance coupled with an uncouth manner of approach when airing your opinions!

Y'all seem to forget that the sole purpose of this forum is to serve as a platform for diverse minded people to discuss,to argue,to differ, to agree on issues but all within the bounds of moderation and respect without prejudice for the poster and for co-commenters.But over sabi no go kill all of una!!!

In response to what you wrote I'm not a marriage mediator and definitely can't have trouble at work for taking two minutes of my time to comment on a topic! silly you for even saying that!!!lol ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

62-year-old Nigerian Woman Delivers Triplet After 33 Years Of Marriage (photos) / His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy / My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.