Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State (31804 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Hold Rally In Lekki, Lagos State / Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) / Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by naijapips04: 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
strangest:
We need constant power\light for us to get it right in this country...

It's unfortunate that Atiku allegedly owns MIKANO generators... There's absolutely no way he can work for a 24hrs power in Nigeria or do you want his mikano generator business to go into extinction...

Mr unifire that deleted his post on Deborah's gruesome murder to please a certain people....

Stop peddling beer parlour gist. I hope obi has condemned IPOB?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by strangest(m): 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
naijapips04:

Stop peddling beer parlour gist. I hope obi has condemned IPOB?

Don't worry, I know the truth hurts...

No more

1 Like

Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by Javalord000(m): 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
obembet:
If Atiku will make Nigeria better, God will allow him to win

If Peter Obi will make NIgeria better, God will allow him to win

Bola Tinubu will make NIgeria better, God will allow him to win

All I want is better Nigeria

God bless you sir
Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by worried222: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
obembet:

I can see that your problem is Bola Tinubu but u can not stop him, if his mission is to destroy Nigeria, God will distroy him before election, but if He will make NIgeria great and Better place, God will allow him to win.

All I care for is better Nigeria.
All these prayers won't work my dear.
Are you telling me that it's God that allowed Buhari to become president because he was going to make Nigeria better?
Heaven helps those who help themselves.
If we don't get it right come 2023, we will still suffer from it and God remains God.
This is akin to one folding his arms and saying that what God have destined him to be, he will be without working hard for it.
Hope you got the message.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by suratwo62: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
obembet:

@obembet God will not come down to cast a vote. It is YOU & ME and others like us who will allow the best person to become president.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by haffaze777(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
God bless formal VP Atiku

God bless formal govt Peter obi

God bless formal govt rabiu musa kwakeaso

God bless incoming president senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God bless those that agree with this commentgrin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by Lazenby007(m): 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
No be only one million man march. People wey go watch Man U vs Leceister City
Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Are you sure this is just 1million man march? The people are too plenty o, be like say nah 20m ooo. Lolzzzzzz
Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by Risingblue008(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
I want to knw where in asaba cos i no get idea of this oo
Delta state as a whole is for Peter obi

Even okowa knows this

1 Like

Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by Trendy247: 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Cyberterror:

You are a mumu o. Can you battle with God? All power comes from Him and He gives power to whomsoever He pleases. You can refresh your memory with what Christ told Pilate during questioning.
Your father is a fool
Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by Efemoney1989: 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
The pickup Dem use for jingo be like the one boom lime cordial people dey use����
Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by Efemoney1989: 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
jrusky:

What about tinubu that said people will labour till they die?
Bro this is what I expect a sane human to say but for obi gang hell no na to dey insult, threatening, harrassing, arsonist, gun brandishing and mockery everywhere and that is why I stand against obi and I will stand against him forever.

I want better Nigeria not
Idi ami Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by Igbojew: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Jflex07:
The thread said Atiku and pdp yet you had to bring Peter Obi into it.. Tinubu urchins are really panicking. After now you guys will say Obi supporters are toxic but na una dey first start am
You don't know this people and bitterness for Peter Obi and Obedient family.They will be the first to throw punch at Obedient fans but will be the first to cry..............I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by Jflex07(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
Igbojew:
You don't know this people and bitterness for Peter Obi and Obedient family.They will be the first to throw punch at Obedient fans but will be the first to cry..............I am that Igbojew
My brother I tire, they will get tired at the end.. How far? Are you a Jew? You practice Judaism?
Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by KENFERDYOORI(m): 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
obembet:

Unfortunately, we don't let God decide, electoral malpractice does take the decision
Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by obembet(f): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
KENFERDYOORI:

Unfortunately, we don't let God decide, electoral malpractice does take the decision

Maybe that's the will of God
Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by Owopariola001: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
Joevics:
Supporters of PDP presidential candidates held a 1 Million March for him in Delta state Asaba. Here's the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7BdzNS9LW0

The person that did this video na mad man I swear. Which kind laugh be that? How I fit use that laugh audio as my ringtone. grin grin
Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by Ambrosini1985: 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
Reno omokrikri u won't rush and commend now. Political parrot

1 Like

Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by Oluwaseunbandur: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
obembet:

This is just like sitting on the fence, we Nigerians have to make things work for ourselves, God can't come down
If I should go by ur logic now, that means God loves us so much he gave us buhari

Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by Fashionista01(f): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I don laugh shit for body grin grin

What is this? This is not even upto 20 people match, and to think this is Okowa's state, the present governor of the state who's PDP vice presidential candidate..so shameful and disturbing.

Obi is not anybody's mate in this coming election. Man is a billion miles ahead abeg.

Obidient family show them what is really 1million match mehn..show them abeg, Incase they don't know.
grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by Gohs: 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
It is becoming clearer by the day that Peter Obi is going to win next year's election.

God has a hand in this matter.

It's now our duty to ALL go out to vote Peter Obi as president in 2023 cheesy
Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by Realist777: 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
obembet:

I swear bro, I don't care who wins.
A better Nigeria is all I want.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by hotseat: 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
This is more like a vote of no confidence on Governor Okowa, if you ask me.

His administration, like previous administrations in Delta State survive on propaganda.

Compare Okowa with governors of other oil producing states like Rivers or Akwa Ibom and you wouldn't need other proofs to certify that the rogue master, sorry, road master is a sham!

Okowa: the Judas of Southern Nigeria!
Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by KENFERDYOORI(m): 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
obembet:

Maybe that's the will of God

I beg to differ though
Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by Perfectbeing(m): 12:03am On Sep 03, 2022
strangest:
We need constant power\light for us to get it right in this country...

It's unfortunate that Atiku allegedly owns MIKANO generators... There's absolutely no way he can work for a 24hrs power in Nigeria or do you want his mikano generator business to go into extinction...

Mr unifire that deleted his post on Deborah's gruesome murder to please a certain people....

We need Nigeria to become a production state.

It is unfortunate that everything sold in Peter Obi Next super market is imported.
There's actually no way he can turn Nigeria to a production country. You want make e supermarket go into extinction?

Mr incorrigible that was the vice presidential candidate of Atiku.
Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by strangest(m): 5:23am On Sep 03, 2022
Perfectbeing:

We need Nigeria to become a production state.

It is unfortunate that everything sold in Peter Obi Next super market is imported.
There's actually no way he can turn Nigeria to a production country. You want make e supermarket go into extinction?

Mr incorrigible that was the vice presidential candidate of Atiku.

Okay

Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by Karlosorji(m): 6:15am On Sep 03, 2022
obembet:

stop bringing God in this matter. He has given you the ability to think and know what's good for you. God cannot be mocked. Or are you saying God deliberately allowed us to experience Bihari to suffer?
Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:16am On Sep 03, 2022
4gunners:
Honestly, the Ticket should have been given to Obi. The ego centric politicians in PDP didn’t allow that to happen. Those won’t born to rule mentality, that sees themselves as higher than others wouldn’t allow that to happen.
they miscalculated. They taught Atiku with his popularity will clinch the presidency without stress, they didn't see Obident coming the storm took them by surprise when they realised the mistake they made it's already too late.. it will take a miracle for Atiku and Pa Tulumbu to beat obi in forth coming election
Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by Perfectbeing(m): 3:53am On Sep 05, 2022
strangest:

Okay
if Lionel Messi on his retirement asks for a retirement benefits similar to Tinubu, it is because he has paid his dues and he deserved it.

If Harry Maguire, on retirement, asks for a retirement benefit similar to that of Peter Obi, it shouldn't something be worthy of emmulation. What has he done to deserve anything different?

Tinubu performed and he should be paid his dues.
Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by strangest(m): 8:54am On Sep 05, 2022
Perfectbeing:
if Lionel Messi on his retirement asks for a retirement benefits similar to Tinubu, it is because he has paid his dues and he deserved it.

If Harry Maguire, on retirement, asks for a retirement benefit similar to that of Peter Obi, it shouldn't something be worthy of emmulation. What has he done to deserve anything different?

Tinubu performed and he should be paid his dues.

Pictures of him cutting tapes.... grin grin
Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by Perfectbeing(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
strangest:

Pictures of him cutting tapes.... grin grin
Even with videos circulating you're asking for pics.
It really is impossible to wake up a man pretending to be asleep.
Re: Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State by strangest(m): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Even with videos circulating you're asking for pics.
It really is impossible to wake up a man pretending to be asleep.

Show me links, please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi / Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out / #DontDodgeTheDebate Trends As Nigerians Insist Buhari Must Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.