Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

How I Will Remove Apc And Pdp Structure Of Criminality-peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Will Remove Apc And Pdp Structure Of Criminality-peter Obi (312 Views)

Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party / Policeman Punches Man Trying To Remove APC Flag From Ortom's Jeep (Video) / Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Will Remove Apc And Pdp Structure Of Criminality-peter Obi by Discovery4today: 8:48am On Sep 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvmPJbZc5sA
In Arise TV interview the presidential candidate of PDP Atiku Abubakar had claimed that labour party cannot perform miracle with Peter Obi to win Election owing to the lack of structure in the party, Peter Obi has however shot down the claim that labour party has no structure therefore has no strength to win Election by saying that he will would rather remove that APC AND PDP STRUCTURE, calls it a structure of criminality

Re: How I Will Remove Apc And Pdp Structure Of Criminality-peter Obi by Righthussle: 9:26am On Sep 02, 2022
Our president to be.
Re: How I Will Remove Apc And Pdp Structure Of Criminality-peter Obi by Madmohamed123: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2022
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvmPJbZc5sA
In Arise TV interview the presidential candidate of PDP Atiku Abubakar had claimed that labour party cannot perform miracle with Peter Obi to win Election owing to the lack of structure in the party, Peter Obi has however shot down the claim that labour party has no structure therefore has no strength to win Election by saying that he will would rather remove that APC AND PDP STRUCTURE, calls it a structure of criminality
buhari government want to install the older other where before you get a job as a Nigeria you have to change your name to Fulani name if not nothing for you.
But it will never happen again we are going to stop Fulani Atiku is a Fulani man and buhari can not hand over to another Fulani.

They Fulani can not accept that.

(1) (Reply)

2023: LP Leadership, Time For Grassroot Mobilisation / Have Lagosians Suddenly Forgotten The ENDSARS Struggle - Hakeem Dickson / A Day Of Honour For Ahmed Lawan In Yobe State - Senate President Honoured.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.