Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

The Only "Corporate Tie" Your Business Needs Right Now Is Your CAC Business Reg - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Only "Corporate Tie" Your Business Needs Right Now Is Your CAC Business Reg (519 Views)

CAC Business Registration For You / Cac Business Registration / Nexit: Cac Is Not A Criteria For Qualifying For The Cbn Soft Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only "Corporate Tie" Your Business Needs Right Now Is Your CAC Business Reg by Dhannn: 11:50am On Sep 02, 2022
I've said this before and I'll say it again.

The only "corporate tie" your business needs right now is your CAC business registration.

With it, you can go for an interview and be successful.

With it, you can get business support from angel investors.

With it, you can be assisted by the government with loans and grants.

With it your business can never get sacked.

With it, your business name is secured for life.

Just send me a DM!

0️⃣8️⃣1️⃣0️⃣2️⃣4️⃣3️⃣1️⃣1️⃣2️⃣7️⃣

Ask for the Requirements, fill, and submit!

N21k Only and your business is certified for life.

Re: The Only "Corporate Tie" Your Business Needs Right Now Is Your CAC Business Reg by Dhannn: 7:12am On Sep 05, 2022
This is what I do
Contact me for your registrations and post incorporation jobs

Re: The Only "Corporate Tie" Your Business Needs Right Now Is Your CAC Business Reg by Dhannn: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Look at this word Procrastination.

If there is one thing I’ve learnt In life, it’s to avoid procrastination, because procrastination is a dream killer.

The more you procrastinate the farther you are from your dream, And the weaker your zeal or love to accomplish that thing becomes.

Now relate this to your business.

You keep telling yourself everyday that you will register tomorrow.

Here's what you don't Know.

People register hundreds of business names every day.
So while you're busy waiting for TOMORROW to register, someone else might have taken the initiative to register your business name TODAY.

My advice to you is this.
Why wait until tomorrow to do something you can do today?

Well September is here now, and I think it’s time you stop limiting your business by procrastination.

Don’t let this month pass without starting the registration process of your business

If you register today, then you won’t have to do so tomorrow.

Register your business today and have peace of mind.

Call| Text| WhatsApp|

Re: The Only "Corporate Tie" Your Business Needs Right Now Is Your CAC Business Reg by Dhannn: 10:30am On Sep 06, 2022
Dear Business owner, I wish you a most productive and profitable week in business.

Do consider to get that your business name registered this week.

Do you know registering your business is essential no matter the kind of business you do?

As a business owner the first you need to do before commencing your business is to register it.

If not for anything, then at least to secure your business name from being hijacked.

Register your business name today before someone will hijack it.

Call| Text| WhatsApp|

The week is fresh, have a blessed day ahead�.

Re: The Only "Corporate Tie" Your Business Needs Right Now Is Your CAC Business Reg by Dhannn: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2022
Do you know that for as long as your business name is not registered, you give room for anyone else to take it?

Making billboards, Printing fliers, banners, and doing online adverts,

All these do not secure your business name. It does not make you the legal owner of the business name.

It actually puts you in a disadvantaged position, because if someone sees your Ads and decides to register that your business name before you, then you've lost it for life.

Why do I say this?

By law, the first person to register the business name is the legal owner.

Why take the risk of building another Man's brand when you can get your business registered for just 21k.

Get your business registered today, and secure your business name for life.

Call| Text| WhatsApp|

Have a blessed day ahead.

Re: The Only "Corporate Tie" Your Business Needs Right Now Is Your CAC Business Reg by Dhannn: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2022
If you run a partnership business and your business is not registered, You’re putting yourself and your business in great danger.

Think of this �.

What will you do when your partner decides to loot your common fund?

What will happen when your partner decides to claim full ownership of the business leaving you aside?

What would be the proof that you were actually partners in business?

What would be the proof that you have equal rights when it comes to that business?

I have said this before and I will say it again, Never seat on the fence when you're in business, you might get electrocuted.

I have given you my daily dose of CAC.

My services include:
1.Business Name Registration.
2.Private Limited Liability Company Registration
3. NGO, Church Registration
4. Upgrade from Business name to Company registration

You need my services? Then hire me.

Just Call | Text or
WhatsApp & I’ll serve you.

Re: The Only "Corporate Tie" Your Business Needs Right Now Is Your CAC Business Reg by Dhannn: 10:31am On Sep 14, 2022
Hi there!

Did you know that there are numerous opportunities for businesses to get funding in terms of grants or loans?

Did you also know that to access these kinds of loans and grants you need to get your business registered?

See Banks never ever give out loans to unregistered businesses unless you're taking it on your personal account. Also investors cannot trust you completely when your business is unregistered.

But if your business is registered with the government, it makes them trust you.

To the banks, government or investors, registering your business is a sign that,

1. You're a professional, 2. That you're ready to do business completely and 3. That you will not run away with their money.

Register your business today and make yourself and your business eligible for numerous financial opportunities.

Call| Text| WhatsApp|

Call now.

Re: The Only "Corporate Tie" Your Business Needs Right Now Is Your CAC Business Reg by Dhannn: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2022

Re: The Only "Corporate Tie" Your Business Needs Right Now Is Your CAC Business Reg by Dhannn: 9:51am On Sep 26, 2022
The journey of a mile is said to begin with a step.

Before this month comes to an end dare to get that your business name registered.

Stop all the procrastinations, see today is 26th before you know September will also end.

Just take a step.

Pick up your phone and call me, let's discuss the registration process of your business.

And before you know it, your business will be fully Incorporated.

May it be a most profitable new week in your business.

Don't forget to add getting your business registered to the list of things you must do before this month ends.

Cheers to doing business legally�.
Contact

Re: The Only "Corporate Tie" Your Business Needs Right Now Is Your CAC Business Reg by Dhannn: 9:38am On Sep 28, 2022
Benefits of registering your business.

1. It helps you secure your business name from the public.

2. It makes you eligible for government grants and loans.

3. It increases your reputation with foreign clients and investors.

4. Without it you can't have access to a corporate account, and you may have a hard time managing your business finances.

5. It can give you the power of a limited liability as a company owner.

Call| Text| WhatsApp| 0️⃣8️⃣1️⃣0️⃣2️⃣4️⃣3️⃣1️⃣1️⃣2️⃣7️⃣

And we'll start the registration process of your business.

Re: The Only "Corporate Tie" Your Business Needs Right Now Is Your CAC Business Reg by Dhannn: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
Re: The Only "Corporate Tie" Your Business Needs Right Now Is Your CAC Business Reg by Dhannn: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2022
Get your business Registered
Re: The Only "Corporate Tie" Your Business Needs Right Now Is Your CAC Business Reg by Dhannn: 8:14am On Oct 24, 2022
Good morning
Re: The Only "Corporate Tie" Your Business Needs Right Now Is Your CAC Business Reg by Dhannn: 11:50am On Nov 28, 2022
Some of the certificates that came out this month of November

Contact us for your speedy delivery of CAC CERTIFICATES

We deliver in 3-7 days

Re: The Only "Corporate Tie" Your Business Needs Right Now Is Your CAC Business Reg by Dhannn: 9:55am On Jan 03, 2023
Call| Text| WhatsApp| 0️⃣8️⃣1️⃣0️⃣2️⃣4️⃣3️⃣1️⃣1️⃣2️⃣7️⃣

For any CAC service

Annual returns
Business name registration
Company Registration
NGO registration

(1) (Reply)

Document / Pabflex Paints / Job Vacancy At Ave Maria Multipurpose Invest Ltd And Ave Maria Microfinance Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.