Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,089 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:41 AM

Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing (33372 Views)

Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me / Dave Umahi: I Remain Governor Of Ebonyi State / Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by DeRailerz(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2022
"Agbadorian and Atiku" These terms crack me up each time i see it. I do not know why. grin grin
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by dannyville2(m): 10:47am On Sep 03, 2022
simultaneousboi:
Thank God you are beginning to come back to your normal senses. My governor is now OBIdient, next will be Ikpazu.

I believe before 2023, Gov Wike and his crew will become OBIdient also.

#ObiDatti movement is a spiritual one, nobody can stop it.

You’re from Ebonyi state ? That’s nice . I love Ebonyi. I enjoyed my stay there in Abakaliki, CAS, Ishieke, PRESCO. Then I toured Afikpo , I wrote my Jamb there, then Onicha LGA Isu to be precise.

All this happened when Elechi (ochudo) was the Governor. How time flies

Perhaps if you invite me, I’ll gladly honor your invitation especially if Abacha full board.

God bless Naija.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by AfrikAllied(m): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2022
Peter Obi should be careful of the 'Greek Gift' of the sudden admirer because, he's a GREEN SNAKE!
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by Demolakay: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2022
evansjeff:
You bully everybody who is supporting another candidate, they no longer talk on social media (because of course elections do not take place on social media), your candidate wins all the online votes by a wide margin, you get the highest likes and retweets on social media, you get the feeling that your candidate is the most popular and all Nigerians will vote for him meanwhile many of you do not have PVCs.

Elections come and those you bullied to keep quiet come out in mass and vote, your candidate loses, you return back online and shout rigging, you create the impression the winner was rigged into office. You insult the winner until the next election, and the cycle is repeated. When will you have sense?

Wat is dis one saying? are you soliloquizing?
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2022
SmartPolician:
Deep down, Dave Umahi knows that he cannot stop his people from voting for Peter Obi.

Apart from Peter Obi being very qualified for this position, the South West cannot do 8 years as president and as VP and you have the guts to stop your people from voting for one of their own even when they haven't smelt the office once. It defies logical reasoning.

Keep deceiving yourself. He has nothing to gain from supporting Obi. He's just being civil;He knows Obi cannot win naa!
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by otipoju(m): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2022
hedonido:
The man would decamp to Labour Party before the election. It is about self preservation and riding the tide of fortune.

I trust nigerian politicians. Once they see where the wind is blowing, they adjust their sails immediately.

You don't want to go against the will of your people, it's political suicide.
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by newnigerdelta00: 10:58am On Sep 03, 2022
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by Winters23: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2022
Jflex07:
Obi Tsunami taking over southern Nigeria.. We we hope to encroach northern Nigeria gradually.

Let's just focus on Southern region and Middle belt, APCPDP will cancel themselves out in NE & NW
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 03, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

Umahi is beginning to receive sense.

He has seen that if he continues to stand against Peter Obi, his candidate for Ebonyi guber will lose the governorship. And even him too will lose his senatorial bid if he succeeds in snatching the ticket from Nwanyibuife.

I’m sure he has been advised to start showing support for Peter Obi and thereby reduce tension and calm frayed nerves.

Meanwhile, I thought Tinubu BATstards said Umahi’s gathering was for Tinubu?

Umahi is not even sure of senate seat..

Las lass obi go win ..

Pls where is Rochas, Amechi, onu and orji Kalu?

Nobody hears about em again
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by simultaneousboi(m): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2022
dannyville2:

You’re from Ebonyi state ? That’s nice . I love Ebonyi. I enjoyed my stay there in Abakaliki, CAS, Ishieke, PRESCO. Then I toured Afikpo , I wrote my Jamb there, then Onicha LGA Isu to be precise.

All this happened when Elechi (ochudo) was the Governor. How time flies

Perhaps if you invite me, I’ll gladly honor your invitation especially if Abacha full board.

God bless Naija.
I am so sorry you served when Ebonyi was still DUST OF THE NATION. I wish you visit Ebonyi now to see Umahi's handsome work, he really transformed my state expecially my state capital.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by simultaneousboi(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Umahi is not even sure of senate seat..

Las lass obi go win ..

Pls where is Rochas, Amechi, onu and orji Kalu?

Nobody hears about em again
You forgot the other one inside prison.
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by Everlastingson: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2022
No one should be carried away with comments like these from someone like Dave Umahi. All I will say is that Peter Obi should be careful where he goes and who he meets. And he must avoid eating during these visits, not even drinking water. He should politely refuse any entreaty to eat or drink. His secret enemies plenty now ooo.
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by Okhuadams(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2022
ggood:
Only the Agbadorian and Atiku supporters will hate Peter Obi.

Obi will defeat Agbadorian and Atiku with Landslide and there is nothing their urchins can do about it

the same.goes for the Obidients
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by nonxo007(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
No sane Nigerian, much more an Igbo man, will choose a fraud like Amoda Ogunlere over Peter Obi.
Omo, no be small Amoda Ogunlere
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by Corea4king(m): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
Umai I know can never be trusted.He will soon deny this one
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by dannyville2(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
simultaneousboi:
I am so sorry you served when Ebonyi was still DUST OF THE NATION. I wish you visit Ebonyi now to see Umahi's handsome work, he really transformed my state expecially my state capital.

I surely will bro, when next I visit Naija.
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by Lightorder: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
simultaneousboi:
Thank God you are beginning to come back to your normal senses. My governor is now OBIdient, next will be Ikpazu.

I believe before 2023, Gov Wike and his crew will become OBIdient also.

#ObiDatti movement is a spiritual one, nobody can stop it.
very very spiritual o
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by excess4luv: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
Many card carrying, e-rant and paid urchins of the APC will vote LP in the forthcoming elections.

My assertion
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by 10mobile: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Jflex07:
Obi Tsunami taking over southern Nigeria.. We we hope to encroach northern Nigeria gradually.
Stop that. North is already Obidient. Didn't you see the Kano rally?
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by Lightorder: 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
mrvitalis:
Who ever wins this presidential election appoint umiah minister of works please

Forget this attitude the guy is good
he got me angry but he is good. Sentiments aside
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by Lightorder: 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
Jflex07:
Datti should go to work
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by Jostoman: 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
Attention seeker
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by Cforchuks: 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mind game
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by BluntCrazeMan: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by noisy45(m): 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

I still want Biafra 100% ...if tinubu promise to conduct referendum I would vote him 100%

While we want Biafra Nigeria leadership decision and inactions affects my business so I would back the best candidate which is obi to stabilise the economy

On umiah I have always maintained umiah is the best governor in Nigeria right now and no one come close when u compare revenue to projects

Second is Wike
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by joe120120(m): 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by Reasoning(m): 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
I Am not Peter Obi. Peter Obi is a Cloned Slave and a Puppet at that.... Get that straight into All your dumbass Heads..
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by WhizdomXX(m): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
evansjeff:
You bully everybody who is supporting another candidate, they no longer talk on social media (because of course elections do not take place on social media), your candidate wins all the online votes by a wide margin, you get the highest likes and retweets on social media, you get the feeling that your candidate is the most popular and all Nigerians will vote for him meanwhile many of you do not have PVCs.

Elections come and those you bullied to keep quiet come out in mass and vote, your candidate loses, you return back online and shout rigging, you create the impression the winner was rigged into office. You insult the winner until the next election, and the cycle is repeated. When will you have sense?
This election, if not rigged will show who has the highest supporters. Personally I'm feeling no one would get 40% at first ballot but campaign never start sha. That said, enough people are with voters card now.
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by Mrsprof(f): 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nobody can stop Peter Obi Datti movement. Its divinely orchestrated. Some evil agents will try though, but they will be disgraced. You better join the divine mandate
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
simultaneousboi:
You forgot the other one inside prison.

Who self pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

General Buhari And Sani Abacha In 1985 (Photo) / Nigerian Army Pulls Out Five Generals / Tinubu Opposes Wife’s Bid For Deputy Senate Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.