Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend (47534 Views)

Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / How I Have Been Secretly Sleeping With My Neigbhour's Wife - Man Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by lomaxx: 3:30am On Sep 03, 2022
Forchi:
If you are a woman reading this,it's high time we stop doing what we've seen other women do over the years,stop fighting the woman your man cheated on you with instead face the man,I can assure you the other woman didn't put a gun to his head and force him to be unfaithful,he willingly wanted to.
You teach a man how to treat you by what you tolerate!
E.g if he hits to today and you let it go,he will continue to hit you and hit you, until you stand up for yourself and take legal actions against him.

How about taking your L and forking off?
Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by BloomingDale(f): 3:55am On Sep 03, 2022
blinking001:
Women = sex and worthless artificial material possessions. The only usefulness they possess to humanity is their womb.

In nature men are actually the useless ones. Does not matter what you think. Women will actually go back to giving birth via parthenogenesis once Nature eradicates men. You guys have no redeeming factor. You go about raping, robbing and killing, destroying and generally making the planet unsafe and hell for everyone.

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by carsuperman: 3:59am On Sep 03, 2022
blinking001:
Women = sex and worthless artificial material possessions. The only usefulness they possess to humanity is their womb.
True
Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by Aguilar(m): 4:05am On Sep 03, 2022
Shameless idiots fighting over a prick
Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by godofuck231: 4:13am On Sep 03, 2022
asanausana91:
Why is it that anybody bearing the name OBI is dubious?
its a question of you being obidient so you can labour in vain
Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by Aguilar(m): 4:22am On Sep 03, 2022
BloomingDale:

In nature men are actually the useless ones. Does not matter what you think. Women will actually go back to giving birth via parthenogenesis once Nature eradicates men. You guys have no redeeming factor. You go about raping, robbing and killing, destroying and generally making the planet unsafe and hell for everyone.
hey witless. You believe in fiction. If you know all about parthogenesis. Then you should know that mammals are incapable of parthenogenesis. Your talks are totally incomprehensible and baseless. You have nothing to prove here. You are who you are. You need a man as a man needs a woman. Remember that not all men engage in those vices you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by FireUpNow(m): 5:03am On Sep 03, 2022
rikithor:
If it's true,so Nigeria Police force don't have anything serious to use their time for.
Misplaced pursuit,if am the dpo,I will flog those officers for wasting government time over insignificant family matters.
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time.

See contacts below
I bought a Nigerian used car, how much will it cost me to register it again and change the documents to my name especially the proof of ownership and what what will I be required to provide please?
Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by backnbeta(f): 6:25am On Sep 03, 2022
Why was Noah arrested when he wasn't there when they were fighting over him? I don't even get why they were remanded in kirikiri over this case when they could have settled it at the police station undecided
Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by buzorcharles(m): 6:44am On Sep 03, 2022
Useless nation. Just a relationship squabble, they have landed in prison but politicians are walking freely even with evidence of deed around their head
Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by BloomingDale(f): 7:03am On Sep 03, 2022
Aguilar:
hey witless. You believe in fiction. If you know all about parthogenesis. Then you should know that mammals are incapable of parthenogenesis. Your talks are totally incomprehensible and baseless. You have nothing to prove here. You are who you are. You need a man as a man needs a woman. Remember that not all men engage in those vices you mentioned.

Who told you mammals are incapable of parthenogenesis. You went to google rubbish abi. Stay there and let google be deceiving you. Women don’t need men. Men need women. The female plants are the ones that produce the food animals feed on and you in turn feed on those animals. Without the female plants life will cease to exist on this planet.

I’m sure you believe your Bible fables of man being created first and the woman made from the rib of a man. Lol.
Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by blinking001(m): 7:10am On Sep 03, 2022
BloomingDale:

You're delusional if you think that joke you posted should be considered authentic by reasonable men like me.
Men are already experimenting on artificial womb and eggs, gradually we are getting there, remember that even the very pad used by women during menstruation, vacuum cleaners, birth control pills and methods and every other major scientific discovery were made by men. Women contributed nothing to the advancement of civilisation and even to this very day you lots still contribute nothing bar chaos, LGBTQ, mass hysteria, murder (abortions) and their likes. Bunch of useless human species.

All you women do through out the ages is sit, drink and make merry and when you've had your full, you open your dirty mouths to wail and wine how unfair life is to y'all.
Women rape men as much as men rape women but men don't get to wail and wine like women do because we know how unfair life is.
Women are lucky they still monopolise the only cheap channel of procreation (womb) else they would have undergone the process of natural selection like every other weak species. Worthless human species.

Y'all are still making noise because men don't consider women competitions else the struggles of women in Afghanistan would be a joke compared to what y'all would have been through. Keep enjoying the platform men are creating for y'all to display your stupidity and ignorance. Even nairaland is owned by a man. Enjoy.
Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by BloomingDale(f): 7:16am On Sep 03, 2022
blinking001:

You're delusional if you think that joke you posted should be considered authentic by reasonable men like me.
Men are already experimenting on artificial womb and eggs, gradually we are getting there, remember that even the very pad used by women during menstruation, vacuum cleaners, birth control pills and methods and every other major scientific discovery were made by men. Women contributed nothing to the advancement of civilisation and even to this very day you lots still contribute nothing bar chaos, LGBTQ, mass hysteria, murder (abortions) and their likes. Bunch of useless human species.

All you women do through out the ages is sit, drink and make merry and when you've had your full, you open your dirty mouths to wail and wine how unfair life is to y'all.
Women rape men as much as men rape women but men don't get to wail and wine like women do because we know how unfair life is.
Women are lucky they still monopolise the only cheap channel of procreation (womb) else they would have undergone the process of natural selection like every other weak species. Useless human species.

The Y chromosome will soon go extinct. If you like produce artificial womb and eggs, you will only produce soulless beings like yourselves. Your scientists know this. The Black woman’s womb is the only portal to the heavenlies, for lack of a better word. Use the same google to search for female inventors so you can be better informed.
Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by blinking001(m): 7:22am On Sep 03, 2022
BloomingDale:

The Y chromosome will soon go extinct. If you like produce artificial womb and eggs, you will only produce soulless beings like yourselves. Your scientists know this. The Black woman’s womb is the only portal to the heavenlies, for lack of a better word. Use the same google to search for female inventors so you can be better informed.

The bolded will only happen in your dreams. Stop taking fictional researches and movies seriously for your own good.
Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2022
M23M:
Fear some friends.
Fear some neighbours too.
Which one is you are greedy for not sharing your man with your friend ? angry
Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by RealistRedpiler: 8:11am On Sep 03, 2022
� Lol. Women against women. Hahahha
Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by rikithor(m): 8:12am On Sep 03, 2022
FireUpNow:
I bought a Nigerian used car, how much will it cost me to register it again and change the documents to my name especially the proof of ownership and what what will I be required to provide please?

Let's chat on WhatsApp
Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 03, 2022
I can't personalize Gbola ohh
I share with my friends

You can't keep anything that doesn't wanna be kept undecided
Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by zumbigbo(m): 8:49am On Sep 03, 2022
How you go arrest neighbors for something that does not concern them...lol
Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by NaBanga: 10:29am On Sep 03, 2022
Not sharing her lover is "greed". There is truly poverty in the land. grin
Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by stormborn28(m): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2022
BloomingDale:

Meeeeeeennnnhhhh.. That guy dey fvck well well oooooo..... The neighbours go share for the market wey dey ground now
Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by stormborn28(m): 11:52am On Sep 03, 2022
Preshieben:
I can't personalize Gbola ohh
I share with my friends

You can't keep anything that doesn't wanna be kept undecided

Hmmmmm. Her friend was enjoying her man all along...that means the gbola is very sweet
Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by FireUpNow(m): 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
lomaxx:

How about taking your L and forking off?
Some women always refuse their men sex so he will definitely go to a woman who will accept him for sex always.
Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by Aguilar(m): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
BloomingDale:

Who told you mammals are incapable of parthenogenesis. You went to google rubbish abi. Stay there and let google be deceiving you. Women don’t need men. Men need women. The female plants are the ones that produce the food animals feed on and you in turn feed on those animals. Without the female plants life will cease to exist on this planet.

I’m sure you believe your Bible fables of man being created first and the woman made from the rib of a man. Lol.
stop mixing things up. It creates confusion. You should know by now that Plants reproduction is very different from humans reproduction. You say these things as if you have proofs or you've experienced parthogenesis. Madam need i remind you that you need a man's semen to reproduce whether you like it or not.
Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by Lepon02: 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
E dey happen well well, no be new thing.
Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by Wwwq: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
grin
Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hotfreeze:
Mary Obi.

She fit dey lie. Them don use lie swear for those Obi people.

Lies and hoeloshism.

Oruko yii free for now. Will try to taunt without fighting. Most orukos na 2023. Will be careful for a bit grin grin grin
Re: I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend by Hotfreeze: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Lies and hoeloshism.

Oruko yii free for now. Will try to taunt without fighting. Most orukos na 2023. Will be careful for a bit grin grin grin grin

Very difficult bro, very difficult.

Eleriibu ni àwọn ọmọ elédè yẹn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ / The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today / Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.