Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me (8444 Views)

APC Sponsoring Expelled Rebels To Cause Confusion — Labour Party / Iyorchia Ayu: APC Sued Atiku In Wike’s Name / INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by Bobloco: 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
…says I’ve no intention to reply Wike

The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Dr. Iyorchia Ayu, has accused the All Progressives Congress of sponsoring mischievous posts on the social media.

Special Adviser to the National Chairman
Media and Communications, Simon Imobo-Tswam, said this in a statement he signed on behalf of his principal, in Abuja, on Friday.

He said in “One post, (from one Lawal Garba, but purporting to be from the PDP national chairman) states that Ayu says he cannot talk to a man who ‘cannot father a child!’

“Another post, with a photograph of Wike and a lady with some children (from Igbere TV) claims that the governor is not ‘the biological father of his three kids.”

“Nothing can be more diabolical, senseless and amateurish. Descending so low is neither in Ayu’s character nor nature.

“Those planting these stories against the PDP and her national chairman are simply showing their lack of intelligence.

“We state, categorically and without equivocation, that the posts are completely false. Even the inelegant construction of the posts puts them beneath Ayu.

“Dr. Ayu never said anything after Wike’s statements yesterday, and does not intend to say anything in response.“

He further said, “This is even more senseless as the national chairman has met Gov. Wike’s children on a number of times.

“We advise the APC and other mischievous people engaged in this shameful and criminal enterprise to be more professional next time.

“As for the Lawal Garba and Igbere TV, if they do not desist from this evil path, we may be forced to invite security agents into the matter.“

Recall, the Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike accused Ayu of ingratitude and collecting and pocketing money meant for the national chairmanship campaigns.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/pdp-crisis-apc-sponsoring-mischievous-social-media-posts-against-me-ayu/

1 Like

Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by Bluntguy: 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
PDP is full of basket mouths

20 Likes

Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by oyin44: 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
angry grin
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 03, 2022
chaii
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by rayvelez(m): 12:33am On Sep 03, 2022
Wahala in PDP house buh Emperor WIke get bad mouth for real...

10 Likes

Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by KanwuliaExtra: 12:37am On Sep 03, 2022
AYU!!!

Stop talking!!!!!

You are supposed to be seasoned. Avoid all distractions and concentrate on the days ahead.
Gerrrrrrof social media.

Let them talk. Wike will be singing “as e dey pain you”! grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by tesppidd: 2:35am On Sep 03, 2022
grin

Ayu don dey fear..

Even if you didn't say those words, a man with balls would have left them in the realm of speculations considering how Wike blasted you yesterday.

Hahahaha.

39 Likes

Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by Viraltrends123: 5:08am On Sep 03, 2022
A
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by MrMcJay(m): 5:08am On Sep 03, 2022
He is accusing APC. The coward can't even reply Wike directly, that one will tear him to shreds.

Look at the PDP Chairman sounding like Wike's employee. grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by Ceenachi: 5:10am On Sep 03, 2022
Oga resign
The possible radical solution to PDP problem is for you to resign your appointment.

7 Likes

Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by atobs4real(m): 5:10am On Sep 03, 2022
Good one from the ingrate
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by YorubaYouth: 5:11am On Sep 03, 2022
Please, let's face the truth. When those of Obi were busy stalking Tinubu and posting pictures of him sweating after sitting in Vehicles on Journeys for so long saying he's urinating his body, Yorubas did not complain. Just like the January 29th 1966 Coup that they are the first to introduce such Bloodshed into growing Nigerian Politics then, they do things to others that they scream to high Heavens when it is done back to them. I think the guy below said it all.
LordGuru1:
My Anambra Story:

How I Was Refused Jobs and Condemned to Become a Bus Conductor For Being a Yoruba

For a Greater Untribalized Nigeria where every Tribe shall have equal Opportunity to Enjoy, Fulfill and Impact the Nation, Bola Tinubu is the Answer!

Lagos is open to every tribes to explore and fulfil their dreams. We have heard people who are from the South East telling their Lagos story, and sweet ones at that. They tell their Tinubu stories and how they were able to fulfil their dreams with the magic touch of the great leader. But that is not the case in the South East. If you are not from the land, you will rot with your dreams. The discrimination and tribalism in that part of Nigeria is worse to such an extent that someone from Imo state would dare not look for job in a neighbouring Anambra state. Now imagine you being a Yoruba man looking for job yonder!

@Fagabamila Oluwadamilare narrated his Anambra story from my inbox. This is what he wrote:

As a fresh graduate in 1988, I moved to Onitcha with my brother newly transferred from Ibadan to African Feb publisher Nkpor Rd. I searched for job everywhere, including the State Ministries in Awka plus Premier Brewery, but all to no avail. Meanwhile, there were advert running on radio and daily newspapers that those places I went to were looking for people to employ.

After appointments upon appointments by the Personnel Manager of Premier Brewery, then one Mr Chuks called me. He felt pity on me and told me he didn't have power to employ, else he would have liked me to work there. He gave me two hundred naira and advised me not to bother myself coming again.

I left. And right outside the gate, by the left side, a woman was there selling snacks. I bought a bottle of coke with meat pie and told the woman to offer a bottle to a young man sitting at one corner. That was when the young man asked me about my mission at the company. He said he had seen me more than three times and had been wondering what my mission was.

After narrating my story that I had been coming to seek for job, he told me they can never employ me anywhere in Anambra state as a Yoruba man, except the Federal Government employed me and had me transferred there. He told me never to stress myself again on nothing.

From that day, I stopped looking for job there, and started applying for any job I saw its advert in Port Hacourt. I ended up as a bus driver running Onitcha to Awka, or Enugu loading from upper Iweka or boromio hospital junction Nkpor old Rd. I did that for quite some time till I secured a job in Slumberger Trans Amadi Industrial Layout PortHacourt in 1993.... This is my own story of Anambra state

Now come to think of it, these are the same people that will call Lagos a no man's land. These are the people that will be telling us how Tinubu should have or should not have run Lagos state, even when the same Lagos is where they fulfil their dreams. These are the people that will condemn our own Leader while selling Peter Obi to us as the best material that will liberate us all as a Nation. We have several Igbo people telling us their Tinubu stories and how he helped them achieved their dreams, now where is Peter Obi's stories by our Yoruba people in Anambra state?

Until we wake up from our deep slumber to realize that we will be losing our best opportunity to transform Nigeria by rejecting Tinubu who is a selfless leader and a detribalized Nigeria, until we come to the understanding that a leader like Bola Tinubu is very rare in the Nigeria of today, until we all rally round the Jagaban of Africa to make him our next President, our country may continue to wander forever without achieving it's full potential. Any myopic non-Igbo that campaigns for Pyrate Confrataty Occultic Cultist Biafran-Addict like Peter Obi that is always on Black Dress (yet Deceiving gullible Christians) should be ready kiss their Tribal-Pride goodbye because Igbos' number 1 Aim is to Trample on all other Nigerian Tribes to make them feel they are less than Humans. Tell yourselves the Truth, or you Don't know Igbos?! You think they love or value you?! Ask the South-Southerners of how they Took over their Oils, Subjugated them and mercilessly Treated them like 2nd Class Citizens right on their Own Lands throughout Biafran War, they are forever Grateful that Biafra was thwarted because they would have been eternally enslaved by Igbos right on their Fatherland forever. Know this and know Peace.

For a Greater Untribalized Nigeria, Bola Tinubu is the answer.

© Fattykolly Ibn Alimi

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by Tortedad: 5:12am On Sep 03, 2022
What a failed state
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by xnsandrxns: 5:13am On Sep 03, 2022
Tourccom:
Why is it that when you say you want a better Nigeria without mentioning the name of any candidate, everybody will think you are talking about Peter Obi?
Only in your head
The Anambra that he governed, did he make it better?
Stay there and be deceiving yourself

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by Tetrahedron: 5:13am On Sep 03, 2022
Anything but emilokan!

2 Likes

Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by Mindlog: 5:13am On Sep 03, 2022
Love the royal rumble 2023 is generating. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by Olamicwoto: 5:24am On Sep 03, 2022
fortedone:
Tinubu is just the perfect definition of a criminal. Impersonation? He’s there, murder? He’s there, Drug dealing? He’s there, corruption? He’s there. If you support Tinubu, GOD will not just punish you but also punish your 5th generation

And if u support obi, God punish u and ipob kill u and remove ur head for sacrifice. Idiot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by Karlosorji(m): 5:30am On Sep 03, 2022
I wish PDP more confusion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by bigdammyj: 5:44am On Sep 03, 2022
Noted.
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by Addme: 5:49am On Sep 03, 2022
Always blaming people for your failure.

2 Likes

Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by ekhai(m): 5:57am On Sep 03, 2022
Bluntguy:
PDP is full of basket mouths
ABIO. HELP ME ASK HIM, AYU, IF APC IS GOV. NYISOM WIKE?

3 Likes

Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by Okhuadams(m): 6:02am On Sep 03, 2022
Bobloco:
…says I’ve no intention to reply Wike

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/pdp-crisis-apc-sponsoring-mischievous-social-media-posts-against-me-ayu/
everything APC Wike is fighting you you are blaming APC

3 Likes

Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by Boyooosa(m): 6:06am On Sep 03, 2022
PDP may consume itself again going by this way

Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by Akaimmanuel(m): 6:19am On Sep 03, 2022
But is there Truth in this "mischievous post"?
Is it True Wike Didn't Father children?
While people fight, me I focus on the points not any other part.
Just the Firepoints - This is one point that needs be looked.
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by Zbash: 6:21am On Sep 03, 2022
Face Wike man to man and stop pretending

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Made No Request To Buy Sniffer Dogs In 2023 Budget - NDLEA / Atedo Peterside Knocks Out Soludo / OPC Leader, Dr. Fredrick Fasehun, Threatens Reprisal Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.