Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London (26392 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard / Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by ORIAYO70(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Go mark it somewhere,Wike can NEVER campaign for APC openly in Rivers State. Shame no go even allow am do am. This one no be for permanent enemy or friend matter. You go see am

The Like u see get shame for ur eye.

Politicians r like prostitute

U don see prostitute wey dey shame

1 Like

Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by crixlight2(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2022
Chijeep:
Let them continue to meet him(Tinubu).
Even we the masses are preparing to meet him because that bullion van money which EFCC was unable to recover must be shared.
Lol na lie , if you meet Tinubu today and he gave you one good paying job for him company my brother you go change tone oooo. You go think about your personal interest first
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by NOHOLDSBAR: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2022
Adexxi:
Most qualified Oloriburuku ole .

N

Omo ale omo monkey. Oloriburuku ni baba n la baba e. Atole, dindinrin, ode, omugo.
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by crixlight2(m): 9:29am On Sep 03, 2022
Bigfish121:
Alot of these politicians needs to be barred from defecting.i just when Peter Obi win,he does not accept useless politicians into his party.
But Obi na serial defector now , so if dey ban politicians from cross carpet, Obi go still dey APGA , Obi move from PDP to APGA , from APGA to PDP and from PDP to LP. If he no win this election he will go back to PDP again

1 Like

Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by richie240: 9:30am On Sep 03, 2022
divinehand2003:
Another proposal on the table to sway Wike and Ortom to APC.

This reminds me of the statement, "there are no permanent friends or enemies in politics but only permanent interests."
No sir, its more like "another proposal on d table to seek a life-liner from APC"

Bkv it or not, wike needs APC 100 times more than APC needs him.
He has control over only one state.
Moreover, d niggerman wants to protect his head after Hus 8-yr governorship tenure, dts why he's running from pillar to post.

He knows APC has a greater chance if winning than PDP. He is a politically wise man. He gives no fvck whether PDP, APC or LP, all he wants is to save his head!
cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by sammhi(m): 9:32am On Sep 03, 2022
smith1985:

the problem with you is that it has done on you that Atiku and obi will not win this election...u better watch ur Bp..who is talking about open campaigning for Tinubu? if watch work for Tinubu Rivers votes will surely go to apc in presidentail..did GEJ campaingned for David Lyon..didnt he won Bayelsa if not for supreme court...keep consoling yourself..mark your word..which word? a word borne of hatred against BAT'
U are comparing Governorship with Presidential
Didn't Atiku wins the Bayelsa state with over 60% votes ! Sometimes, the candidate in an election will determine outcome especially Governorship
The APC guys is a well known militant who has been preparing himself for such
In Bauchi which is predominantly APC , A PDP Governor won because the state was disatistisfied with APC Governor but APC won all the 3 Senate seats .
Same goes for Gombe where PDP lost Governorshio to APC.
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by richie240: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2022
Small pikin yarnz.
'Shame' in politics?

Even obi that swore to 'ride or die' with 'APUGA' ended up porting to PDP thethenm LP.

I laff in Igbo.
cool

colorsofrainbow:

Go mark it somewhere,Wike can NEVER campaign for APC openly in Rivers State. Shame no go even allow am do am. This one no be for permanent enemy or friend matter. You go see am

1 Like

Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Nasman387(m): 9:37am On Sep 03, 2022
More trouble for them. As e dey pain them e dey sweet us, as e dey pain us E dey sweet them
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by jrusky(m): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2022
kennyz247:

let wike also for the good of the party declare his support for PDP first,and let's see if ayu too will not resign....the both party has issue of trust and selfish interest

You are right bro the situation already pissing me off.
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by sammhi(m): 9:40am On Sep 03, 2022
Krismas:
grin U are sleeping on a bicycle grin Obi himself is a life-time member of the CABAL grin One of the political Oligarchs grin
And very much has a root in the darkness grin U have been deceived grin By his angelic voice and sexy face
A man who was the botched VP to Atiku yesterday? Who today begged Kwankwaso to be his VP? Can’t u see they all same of the same?
The problem with people like U is that U think there is a saint somewhere
U are looking for a saint to lead you
There is no saint anywhere we just looking for that man that will work for the people. Someone altruistic
Someone who won't steal the money of the people .
I will support Ambode not because he is a saint but because he has shown that the people comes first
In a kleptomaniac environment, he still gets the work done . It doesn't mean he is a saint .
Stop thinking there is a saint anywhere . None
Even the UK, US etc we all running to are not built by Saints but by humans
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by crixlight2(m): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2022
unite4real:

Abeg help me check the video below wether truly na Wike or na "videoshop"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssvGDIy5Brg
He won’t still believe, wait for him to reply you that na fake video

2 Likes

Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 03, 2022
Chijeep:
Let them continue to meet him(Tinubu).
Even we the masses are preparing to meet him because that bullion van money which EFCC was unable to recover must be shared.

grin
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by alimiadedayo1: 9:50am On Sep 03, 2022
crixlight2:

But Obi na serial defector now , so if dey ban politicians from cross carpet, Obi go still dey APGA , Obi move from PDP to APGA , from APGA to PDP and from PDP to LP. If he no win this election he will go back to PDP again
he cannot win already do you see a looser as a winner.. the battle line is between Atiku and Tinubu

1 Like

Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Timekeeper452: 9:51am On Sep 03, 2022
kennyz247:

if ayu never said so,I think wike is the biggest slowpoke on Earth
wike isn’t a slowpoke, wike hasn’t told you anything. All you heard are mysterious articles from a mysterious source. Don’t believe everything you see in the papers during an election cycle.
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:03am On Sep 03, 2022
PLEASE WHO IS THIS ZAINAB TINUBU THAT IS TRENDING ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM. CHECK GISTLOVER INSTAGRAM PAGE. WATER DON PASS GARRI OOO
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by crixlight2(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

he cannot win already do you see a looser as a winner.. the battle line is between Atiku and Tinubu
Please don’t say that to them , allow them to be living in their fool paradise in peace. Whenever you see them always tell them that Obi go win so dey won’t chop you raw

1 Like

Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by MULANO: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2022
I SELL VIRGIN WHITE/ SILVER AND RED MERCURY CONTACT ME ON: 08109441889, CALL/ WHATSAPP ME THANKS..
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by TheLastSamurai(m): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2022
BATified2023:
isnt it funny that the same igbos who criticize Nigeria for being over dependent on oil are d ones mocking the Agbado statement made by tinubu

U igbos are d same people always complaining about dangote monopoly n how d north is trying to take over Nigeria through his monopoly but here is tinubu offering a different approach by telling us about diversification n agricultural sustainability but u people are complaining again

What do u people want?

Many of u have not experienced good leadership before so u can’t appreciate what it is all about that’s y u care not about your useless leaders but focus on other regions

People whose best governor killed their children n drop them in awkuzu river

People whose best governor increased ANSU school fee by over 70 percent

People whose best governor stole money into his teenage daughter account n they still hail him

Imagine having a governor like ikpeazu kerosene
Imagine having a governor like uzodinma that will always bring soldiers to kill his people
Imagine having a governor who refuses to pay workers n later established ministry of happiness
Imagine having a governor who built statues even when his people are hungry
Imagine having a governor who said coronavirus can’t affect his state cos the name of his state was mentioned in d bible
Imagine having a governor who said he doesn’t need to build bridges cos his people don’t have car

I believe we shouldn’t blame u people much cos someone who doesn’t have a good father can’t appreciate one
No business acumen but only container economics so we ain’t surprised

If peter obi had d sense like tinubu he won’t b a major importer when there are many local industries in his state that he should promote n fund

The best of u igbos is d worst of d west

I know if it was peter obi that made d Agbado statement u will b dancing n hailing him for thinking out of d box

You're not making sense! Lagos without Tinubu is still the commercial nerve centre. You need a school fees refund bro.
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by highchief1: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

MODIFIED: People are saying "politicians have no shame,Wike can still act like them". Bla bla bla...
I don talk wetin I talk finish. Wike can NEVER campaign openly for APC in Rivers State. I mean...tell Rivers people to vote Tinubu absolutely.
It's the most impossible thing in the world. Argue with yourself
im sure u are a laundry man.if u r a politician u wil know that he doesn’t need to campaign for tinubu.tinubu does not want wike to campaign for him,all they want is for him to fold his hands stay neutral and allow federal might play out.Do you know what they call dry votes
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Adayincanada: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2022
The unifying party isn't united
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Chijeep(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2022
crixlight2:

Lol na lie , if you meet Tinubu today and he gave you one good paying job for him company my brother you go change tone oooo. You go think about your personal interest first
Even if he gifts me d whole lagos I go collect and I no go vote 4 him
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by samunaka: 10:38am On Sep 03, 2022
tinsel:
PDP peace talks collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom meet again in London

•Meeting with Tinubu on the cards

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/pdp-peace-talks-collapse-wike-makinde-ortom-meet-again-in-london/

I don't know why you are given too much attention to this outgoing governors, all what they are looking for is how to remain relevant after they handover in 2023 and nothing more, all the hype about southern struggle is fake, is Samuel Ortom from the south, let us see how they can forcefully bend stubborn Atiku to heed to their demands
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Belluski: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2022
NOHOLDSBAR:
Talk or no talk.
Tinubu is by far the most qualified in terms of records, smartness, capacity, capability and antecedents and God willing is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Tinubu would have been... but age and health is his challenge, the position is too sensitive to say lets try... we have done that with Buhari.. you can see were it got us... lets leave sentiment and be real to ourselves... tinubu can’t do the job. I wish we had a 65 yrs tinubu .
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Adek15(m): 10:47am On Sep 03, 2022
Politicians cutting deals amongst themselves to better their individual lives while the masses keep fighting on their behalves..

What a pity!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by brandmix: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2022
NOHOLDSBAR:
Talk or no talk.
Tinubu is by far the most qualified in terms of records, smartness, capacity, capability and antecedents and God willing is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

You forgot to add Narcotics management too grin
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by BATified2023: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2022
TheLastSamurai:

You're not making sense! Lagos without Tinubu is still the commercial nerve centre. You need a school fees refund bro.
y didn’t u igbos turn anambra to paradise with the way u are developing d world?
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Cantonese: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2022
Wike has been supporting persons who have failed him.

He supported Tambuwal - Olule
He supported Secondus. - Olule
He supported Ayu. - Olule

If he supports BAT, o ma lu le straight.
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Ak75: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2022
Why London all the time, waisting our money for nothing. Use that money and pay ASSU.
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by amaridigital(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

MODIFIED: People are saying "politicians have no shame,Wike can still act like them". Bla bla bla...
I don talk wetin I talk finish. Wike can NEVER campaign openly for APC in Rivers State. I mean...tell Rivers people to vote Tinubu absolutely.
It's the most impossible thing in the world. Argue with yourself

Stop using the word NEVER in politics. Even Tinubu will rather work for his long time associate Atiku underground than allow one obituary to rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by newnigerdelta00: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2022
[quote author=divinehand2003 post=116305435]Another proposal on the table to sway Wike and Ortom to APC.

This reminds me of the statement, "there are no permanent friends or enemies in politics but only permanent interests."[/quot

Obi just dey suffer himself on media
Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2022
jamace:
Somebody is on the hospital bed in London. If you know, you know.

Or maybe he is even dead self

1 Like

Re: PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London by jamace(m): 11:04am On Sep 03, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Or maybe he is even dead self
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Backs Buhari On Corruption War / Presidency Raises Alarm Over Imminent Famine In 2017.. / US Mission Reacts To Restoration Of Twitter In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.