Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ (71284 Views)

How I Killed My Mother After Taking Sachet Alcohol – Suspect / Pandemonium As Youths Storm Sultan Of Sokoto’s Palace Over ‘blasphemous Comment’ / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by pcagbaji(m): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
They should free the man since what he does is in line with sharia law and this is what prophet Muhammad stands for besides i always tell people that all terrorist are Muslim though all Muslim are not terrorist but they are potential terrorist they can change at any time especially when their knowledge in Islam became so deep as they continue to meditate and sturdy the koran they get closer of becoming terrorist

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Moneyboyz: 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
His head should be mounted on a stake.

I blame his parents for not giving him proper education and the Nigerian education system for not making history compulsory in our schools.

Before they sentence him, they should educate him about the slave era, he should learn how the Arabians would come to Africa and take us as slaves, rape our women and kill our men, he should learn about how the Arabians will rape female slaves and cut off
male slaves penis so they won't be able to procreate.

These male slaves end up commiting suicide, this doesn't stop them, they always come back to Africa and some part of Asia to take more slaves.

The Arabian people have a so called god but are so evil they refused to end slavery until 1962.

If you think the bloody Saudi Arabian see you as a human you are wrong, they see you all as slaves to be manipulated and since you all are stupid and uneducated this shit will continue for centuries.

Islam claims you have to speak in their language to speak to their God and you must visit Mecca in Saudi Arabia before your service to Islam is complete, you can't criticize your leaders in Islam and so many crude rules.

If you as a human with a functioning brain do not see anything wrong with these then you deserve whatevers comes to you as a very foolish person.

Mohamed will kill Jews and Christians and rape their wives, take people as slaves and told them they are slaves of Allah. Raped children which still encourages child marriage till date in islam.

Do you even know how this Mohamed and Islam came to be? Do you know Mohamed was once a Catholic?
Do you know the Qur'an didn't fall from heaven and it was written after Mohamed's death?

Too many things I wanna say but no time.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Richardonald(m): 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mynd44

Front page asap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by ibechris(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
If u want to have peace of mind...avoid these people with Arabian religion.

The police will set him free no doubt.

As for me,his parents were right to say that he is mad.

He is indeed mad!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by ibechris(m): 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moneyboyz:
His head should be mounted on a stake.

I blame his parents for not giving him proper education and the Nigerian education system for not making history compulsory in our schools.

Before they sentence him, they should educate him about the slave era, he should learn how the Arabians would come to Africa and take us as slaves, rape our women and kill our men, he should learn about how the Arabians will rate their female slaves and cut off their male slaves penis so they won't be able to procreate.

These male slaves end up commuting suicide, this doesn't stop them, they always come back to Africa and some part of Asia to take more slaves.

The Arabian people have a so called god but are so evil they refused to end slavery until 1962.

If you think the bloody Saudi Arabian see you as a human you are wrong, they see you all as slaves to be manipulated and singe you all are stupid and uneducated this shit will continue for centuries.

Islam claims you have to speak in their language to speak to their God and you must visit Mecca in Saudi Arabia before your service to Islam is complete, you can't criticize your leaders in Islam and so many crude rules.

If you as a human with a functioning brain do not see anything wrong with these then you deserve whatevers comes to you as a very foolish person.

Mohamed will kill Jews and Christians and rape their wives, take people as slaves and told them they are slaves of Allah. Raped children which still encourages child marriage till date in islam.

Do you even know how this Mohamed and Islam came to be? Do you know Mohamed was once a Catholic?
Do you know the Qur'an didn't fall from heaven and it was written after Mohamed death?

Too many things I wanna say but no time.

That is the problem we are facing in Nigeria and what u have mentioned here is the actual truth and nothing more.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Moneyboyz: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
ibechris:

That is the problem we are facing in Nigeria and what u have mentioned here is the actual truth and nothing more.

Thank you. Unfortunately this is happening all over Africa, we kill ourselves in the name of Jihad, our people brainwashed and their history taken away.

People in Northern Nigeria sends their kids to Islamic schools to learn Islamic education while people in Saudi Arabia send their kids to the west to learn Medicine, Robotics etc. Dubai didn't become what it is today with Islamic studies.

A typical Hausa man doesn't know his history, before Emirs there are kings before the Fulani Usman Dan Fodio brainwashed people with Islam and told them he can cleanse the corruption in the land by implementing Sharia law.

They supported him, killed and dethroned the kings, Emirs were installed and instead of things to get better, things got worse, in those days if you are not a Muslim you won't be able to trade, work or enjoy life as a human being under the Usman Dan Fodio rule.
A lot of Hausa people converted to Islam to make their life easier, and that's how Islam came to the north.

Unfortunately these history are not being thought today in our schools which is very wrong.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by jeromestarks: 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
Why fight for a god who can fight for itself?
Why defend a prophet who can defend himself?
Why kill your parents over mere words?

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Nwibii: 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
Good one.

You killed them because they refuse to believe in the prophet?
So will your son kill you too the day you'll refuse to believe in Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by BetterHeadline: 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
zumbigbo:
Even the sand habitants in Arabia get more sense past these ppl

The same arabian that still behead people for leaving islam and for allegedly blasphemy?
https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=saudi+behead+blasphemy&rt=&cx=partner-pub-5956360965567042%3A8627692578&cof=FORID%3A11&ie=UTF-8

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by BetterHeadline: 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
Antoeni:
Something like this
grin

Make her skin white and transparent and you have the perfect virgin.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Ola5TP: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Splitmind:
May Allah be praised now and forever.

I commend this young man for his action.

The hadith says those who insult the name of Allah and The Prophet (SAW) must be killed.

After shrik blasphemy is the greatest of sins.
u are simply ma*d. God punish u and ur s.a.w. Son's of bast*rds

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Ola5TP: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

Isn't this all Abrahamic religions? Christians kill their kids and parents too. Look it up.
where? When? Fo*l

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by mccloud224(m): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
All this because of an alien religion from Saudi Arabia. Blacks are pathetic (both xtians and Moslems).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by wingmanIII: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
The guy is going scot-free.
Damn the fucking British!!!

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by ghosttownboss(m): 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
No worry Virgin dey wait for you for yonder
Here on earth Muric go give u scholarship just locate prof Akintola! Ode!
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Lavey(m): 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
For God sake when will all this end

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
Islamabad
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
Can somebody remind me the capital of Pakistan again!

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Gkay1(m): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
Na wa ooo
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by HolyMan12: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
Fati2001 come and see one of your people cry cry cry
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by gaby(m): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
Werey

Na Uselu this one suppose dey since...

Mad goat
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Minatouchiha(m): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
I hope u are happy now. Mumu.
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by womenareapezz: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
Antoeni:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/552039-i-killed-my-parents-over-blasphemous-comments-against-prophet-muhammad.html?fbclid=IwAR2iLZ4aGN9WlZC6UUQ6Wf8ITHd-sNE5ZY7myGl3dFqhV287mP62N2OHdbk
those goat who called themselves Islam are the real problem of this world undecided

The word peace is automatically translated to killing on their mindset

I once interview one Islamic extremist who hate the west with all his heart, and I said to him if given a visa of his choice which country will he love to go!
The kettle bastard quickly said UK, and I asked him, why not go to Afghanistan, Iran, China or Iraq undecided
The ediot couldn't say anything!

You see an ant? Ant is more intelligent than these set of demented Humans were sharing airspace with angry

All they know about is to fvcked children and breed more ediots to fight their jihad war and keep dreaming of a deluded concept of 77 Virgin in paradise undecided

The Qur'an should be rename as the holy book of vag'ina undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Exceed15: 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
When Deborah Samuel was lynched over alleged blasphemy and some animals were in support. I made a comment, that very soon it will turn against them . In the middle east , family members kill another in the name of mercy killing . Now it's happening in the north.

Until severe punishment is meted on perpetrators this act will take root in the north. Na so e dey start o. Religion of shiit... Rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by PeterObi4LP: 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
Very use.less thing.
Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Slynation(m): 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
Since he did it for Mohammed...He would immediately be released and given a top appointment in one of the federal government agencies coupled with juicy pay and 3 kpekus...

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by SmartPolician: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
These northerners should be watched closely because they don't think well.

@TinubuGoQuench, are you a soldier?

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ by Ulunne777(f): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
Good.
I'm sure you watchd them accuse others of blasphemy.
As long as you ppl restrict your madness to your fellow Moslems,we don't care.

Useless Religion

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) / Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady / Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.