Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos (77616 Views)

Michelle Dede Goes Braless In Sexy Photoshoot / Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by asanausana91: 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
And this is someone future mother.
Nigerians are wasting their money to pay prostitutes, but if you tell them pay 100 naira to pay ASSU they will start attacking you. The worst part is that majority of those voting for these prostitutes are the students that are at home because ASSU strike.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Zeezenho: 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Those breast though ...her breast be dey fall but now the thing don stand
Me personally I love breast sha...I don't know for the rest of my niggarrrrs
That sweet moment when you put your mouth on it
Suck it....damnnnnn

The only thing that put a smile on our face whenever they say they are on their period

Oga you go go hell fire Mr out too spoil abeg. I like small brest wey all go fit enter my mouth.

Of course baby girl come over joor.....you are on your period but your Bobby is there na...

Ogbeni always go for massive boobs...my grandfather will always say to me that year son...always chase women with big breast...you know why son...because women with big breast her kind hearted, simple and easy going but you see those ones with small small breast like oranges they have a heart of stone
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Natbrowny: 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hypocrisy.

I thought she was proud of the saggy sh*t

Eniola badmus too said she was proud of been big, bold, chubby and whateva.

Why women dey like decieve themsefs abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Successfulben: 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
Getat. Na una dey fornicate pass. Una go carry under age begin they give Belle. You dey ment abi you want collect?
Farid24224:

Never!! Am a Muslim and I have a strong Iman...I won't fornicate!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Abujaexpress: 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Big Brother Naija star, Angel Smith shared new hot photos of herself on her Instagram handle, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiAIWyFDXk3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Her boobs have been replaced with silicon boobs

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by tubolancer(m): 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Suck it....damnnnnn

The only thing that put a smile on our face whenever they say they are on their period

Of course baby girl come over joor.....you are on your period but your Bobby is there na...

Ogbeni always go for massive boobs...my grandfather will always say to me that year son...always chase women with big breast...you know why son...because women with big breast her kind hearted, simple and easy going but you see those ones with small small breast like oranges they have a heart of stone
Chai!
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Ashirioluwa: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
Is this fashion or madness
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by WoroSeeWoro(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
Lil wayne ...one word for u....we know that this Angel na dem

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Goalnaldo(m): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
Did she work on her boobs cause the angel I know possess flip flop breasts
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by porthouse7(f): 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Big Brother Naija star, Angel Smith shared new hot photos of herself on her Instagram handle, IGBERETV reports.

she don go lift breast
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Quaddafi29: 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nauseating
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by wildernessVoice: 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
Jezebel on rampage.
Oh Lord, deliver our generation and save a remnant in Jesus name.
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
It's just for photoshoot

She didn't go nowhere outside the shoot with that outfit

And she obviously pumped her breast

Owo ni koko
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by morikee: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
dyera:

I also really hated how I would always salivate when I saw Nicki Minaj photo despite knowing that her body is the result of plastic surgery.

It just happen
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Sonn(m): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Suck it....damnnnnn

Slawomir my brotherman, "Me personally I love breast sha" I like this line because I'm a full-time breast addict' unimaginable one for that matter �️
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by samwillyco1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
Just laughing
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by 2rez: 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Eureka!!!

Olympus has risen, finally. Disgusting & unscrupulous element.

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Emmanuel909090: 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ahhh, angel had a beautiful falling breast.
Anyways I don't like the new breast, obviously won't be soft.
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Zagee: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
Your surgeon sabi work.. slippers brezz to set-up brezz cool
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by detectivejones: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
How else are we to know she upgraded some body parts. Ride on baby, ride on.
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by pacespot(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
This lady don do boob surgery o, her once saggy boobs are now standing firm shocked
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Alexghost(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
Chai! omo see boobi. Waitoooo..............but na only me dey feel this boobi?
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Farid24224(m): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
Successfulben:
Getat. Na una dey fornicate pass. Una go carry under age begin they give Belle. You dey ment abi you want collect?

I don't have time to argue with you..Not everyone is like you.
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by lailo: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kanye west said Hollywood is 100% brothel. Naija own na BB naija and Nollywood undecided
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Moon70: 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
Breast orSlippers?
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by tfelicityk(m): 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
Is she into modelling?
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

She might just be using tape to hold herself. Surgery isn't always an option for everyone.

Breasts tape can't give that kind of firmness and round look.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Osariemen12: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Suck it....damnnnnn

I think I belong here. No boobs, no woman. Sometimes i dey reason wetin life for be like without boobs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Sebgajere(m): 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
Old bones shall rise again
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Sunnyja: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

So we should fry pure water for this?
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Pacyrus(m): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Daughters of Jez Ebel
Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by Jolite(m): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ashawo in another format

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Denrele Stripes Down For No Bra Day / Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) / Teni Shows Off Her Curves In A Two Piece Swim Wear After Losing Weight (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.