Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (20941 Views)

APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) / Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by FuckFuckPastor: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano as they sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XThw8gd7HH4

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Trinitycian: 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
APC collecting wotowoto grin

150 Likes 15 Shares

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Cypress042(m): 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Unending tears

These people should know they are hurting some people grin

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Trinitycian: 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Cypress042:
Unending tears

These people should know they are hurting some people grin

Them never even start yet. Campaign never start. You go see mad burning of brooms grin

139 Likes 12 Shares

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Cypress042(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
Trinitycian:

Them never even start yet. Campaign never start. You go see mad burning of brooms grin
Hope you know diapers is costly now

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Trinitycian: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
Cypress042:
Hope you know diapers is costly now

grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by XerXers: 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
Meanwhile "northern speakers" are scamming Tinubu the olodo. His obsession with the north will make him lose his SW backyard

144 Likes 14 Shares

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by pongwa(m): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
FuckFuckPastor:
APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano as they sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XThw8gd7HH4
all these tribal sentiments ia God's way of splitting Nigeria. Its for the better

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by pongwa(m): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
XerXers:
Meanwhile "northern speakers" are scamming Tinubu the olodo. His obsession with the north will make him lose his SW backyard
Tinubu won't lose even if he doesn't win, just watch and see. Agitation of separatists will Increase. The military will be more divided and tire oit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Trinitycian: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
pongwa:
all these tribal sentiments ia God's way of splitting Nigeria. Its for the better

What tribal sentiments? On what grounds should they vote APC ?

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Trinitycian: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
pongwa:
Tinubu won't lose even if he doesn't win, just watch and see. Agitation of separatists will Increase. The military will be more divided and tire oit

You people can't do anything bro

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by pongwa(m): 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
Trinitycian:

You people can't do anything bro
the thing will start from the north my brother.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by pongwa(m): 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
Trinitycian:

What tribal sentiments? On what grounds should they vote APC ?
I'm talking about the present political calculations for 2023 which is for the most part highly infused with ethnic sentiments. This portends a grave danger to the continued existence of this country. The aftermath of this will be felt very soon. The solution is for us to look beyond ethnicity

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Trinitycian: 12:27am On Sep 04, 2022
pongwa:
I'm talking about the present political calculations for 2023 which is for the kost part highly infused with ethnic sentiments. This portents a grave danger to the continued existence of this country. The aftermath of this will be felt very soon. The solution is for us to look beyond ethnicity

Bro, I can't vote a Muslim-Muslim ticket. I can't vote Obi either because voting him means wasting my vote and enhancing Tinubu's chance. I rather vote Atiku as he's a nationalist and his VP a Christian.

I believe many Christians share this sentiment.

34 Likes 12 Shares

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by pongwa(m): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2022
Trinitycian:

Bro, I can't vote a Muslim-Muslim ticket. I can't vote Obi either because voting him means wasting my vote and enhancing Tinubu's chance. I rather vote Atiku as he's a nationalist and his VP a Christian.

I believe many Christians share this sentiment.
this same ethno-religious sentiments is our biggest obstacle.
I want a Nigeria with worship temples that hosts all kinds of religions.
I want a Nigeria divided based on regions and not ethnicities. This way all regions remain Nigerians and not just Hausa/Fulani, Igbo or yorubas
I want a Nigeria that allows all its region to grow at their own pace without any central or federal government's intervention or interference.
I want a Nigeria that speaks all the major languages (Hausa/Fulani, Igbo and Yoruba)

Any leader that can not address this will be bound to fail. I don't think Amy of these Contenders have these capabilities. We are in deep mess

5 Likes

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Should we remind that old man waiting to inherit Buhari bulk votes ??

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Tetrahedron: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
Buhahaha
grin grin grin
Tinubu has been scammed
Emilokan ti lule

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by TheJagaban(m): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ok
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by kennyz247(m): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
better Nigeria is very much possible with PDP and Atiku
Atiku is the best option for now

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Thanos5555: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
smiley

all I see is TINUBU on his way to come third position in 2023 Elections, the first or second is only known by God.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by slawomir: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu supporters how far?

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by olatade(m): 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
I have the feelings that the North will betray Tinubu. Senate Majority among others dumped APC after APC Primary. Now, Buhari's nephew has joined PDP too. With the twists of event, Buhari seems not be happy with Tinubu emergence in the primary

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by lhordspy: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
Script and scenes.

11-12 almajiri arranged by ipob micreant to burn brooms so their unintelligent yeebos could masturbate on it as suppose victory.

How does burning broom translate to losing supporters. Mere charades by fire-trigger happy almajiri. It's just like insinuating burning of human beings signifies denouncing Labour party because human being picture appears on the Logo.

Does it makes sense?

These yeebos propaganda makers dont even have contents.

Daft people.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by kingamaa(m): 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
Which one we go believe now.

Day before yesterday na NNPP they join

Yesterday na APC

Today na PDP

Changing, crossing, jumping etc

Abi vote for change, vote for good governance

Na d koko be that
Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by Sheriffiq: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
PDP and APC to me is just the same. We need new ideology. Please Let's all be OBIdient in this coming election, we Nigerians truly don't deserve this.
By the way
I need to sell my car as distress cos they offered me admission oversea., I need a buyer or who can help me sell it faster ASAP I have just 4 days left to pay the school fees deposit. Am in ilorin. Please check out this thread link for the car full info and pics. Kindly help Comrade.
https://www.nairaland.com/7307930/clean-hyundai-sonata-2012-limited

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by seunlayi(m): 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
olatade:
I have the feelings that the North will betray Tinubu. Senate Majority among others dumped APC after APC Primary. Now, Buhari's nephew has joined PDP too. With the twists of event, Buhari seems not be happy with Tinubu emergence in the primary

This was evident in the last apc primary, they were even cold to react to his winning.

This election should be between obi(new scam) and Atiku✔️. Only a fo ol will still be on the side of APC.

On fuel subsidy
Security
Education
Employment
Corruption
Safety of our prisons
Etc

They failed in all aspects.

They've used the future of Nigerians to borrow loans....

Anything APC my foot

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' by bmddmix: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
Corrupt to corrupt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2016 Budget: A Budget Of Change Or A Budget Of Burden? / Ize-iyamu Hosts His Campaign Managers To A Dinner / Top 5 Government Ministries In Nigeria - Topeverything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.