Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Venue Of First Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Venue Of First Bank Test (1451 Views)

Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Date And Venue Of Gulder Ultimate Search Please / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Venue Of First Bank Test by nonysmith(m): 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2007
the venue of first bank test is at women development centre opposite central bank of nigeria, so all u gate crashers crash on baby wish all luck
Re: Venue Of First Bank Test by xtoekpo(m): 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2007
yeah, correct guy! The venue in Ibadan is central bank hall, faculty of science, university of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State. Catch all my fellow gatecrashers there. Peace out Bros.
Re: Venue Of First Bank Test by stellon: 9:30am On Aug 20, 2007
plz for those who are writing first bank test in port harcourt on thursady, how is the security in port harcourt now as regards the militant, cos i will be comming from umuahia and the time of my exam is 3.30pm.
Re: Venue Of First Bank Test by Ozigis(m): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2007
stellon:

plz for those who are writing first bank test in port harcourt on thursady, how is the security in port harcourt now as regards the militant, because i will be comming from umuahia and the time of my exam is 3.30pm.

There is no much security problem in Port now, however u should be ready to hands-up at some places when you are notified to do so, except otherwise you have #3,000 to pay police or rather you are ready to be flogged by the soldiers.

However for the gate crashers, the venue in port harcourt is Beretton Montessori Primary Sch. Plot 270, Stadium road.
Re: Venue Of First Bank Test by Joey82(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2007
The venue in Lagos is Multi purpose hall, unilag, Akoka.
Re: Venue Of First Bank Test by skygold: 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2007
pls help me wit the procedures on how to access if my id num was accecpted by first bank
Re: Venue Of First Bank Test by bailo(m): 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2007
please wia is the venue in enugu
Re: Venue Of First Bank Test by tglaz(m): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2007
wish u all luck. wink

(1) (Reply)

Go Drop Ur C.v In Hallibutin In Victoria Island B4 Friday @ The Reception / Oil And Gas Servicing: Seametric Is Still Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Diamond Bank Oh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.