Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress (25903 Views)

Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' / Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by politicoNG: 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7314592/helena-duru-brutally-tortured-efcc#116321387

EFCC PRESS STATEMENT

False and Misleading Video in Circulation on EFCC Operations

The attention of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has been drawn to an online video trending on Instagram, from the handle of a certain "@Iamhelenaduru", a self- styled actress, purporting, quite mischievously, an assault by operatives of the Commission.

Checks by the Commission, however, flagged Helen Aduru, an upcoming actress, as a mere publicity-seeking player, with a poorly- scripted claim that has fallen flat in the face of unassailable facts available to the Commission.

In her script, she was quick to include five names of officers she claimed came from the Cybercrime Section of the Enugu Command of the Commission. Characteristically, EFCC's officers don't wear name tags nor move around with bulldozer- shaped equipment to pull down security doors.

Aduru claimed, rather strangely, that she was assisted by a little boy, to a Police Station at 3:44 am but met the station shut. It is important to note that Police Stations are not civil service ministries that "close" in the evening. Even more preposterous is the fact that she never went back, at daybreak, to lodge a complaint. More poignantly untenable is the fact that her purported assault of July 21, 2022, which has not been logged nearly two months later at the Police Station is only being brought to public glare on September 2, 2022!! Such a scene could only stand on a typical Nollywood fiction series.

Such claims by Aduru, like all other stranger- than- fiction, click-baiting, sympathy-seeking ploys, do not merit a response but for the need to avoid "silence is acquiescence" stance of mischief makers. Deeper checks on the matter only showed that, certain blackmailers could be bandying some known names in the Enugu Zonal Command to settle some scores.

The Commission, strictly guided by its Standard Operational Procedure, would not succumb to blackmail or any sleight of hand by any character. The poorly-scripted video would be further analysed for more forensic details and possible legal action to dissuade those who seem to be making an industry of falsely accusing and maligning the Commission. Members of the public are enjoined to ignore Aduru's claims. EFCC's officers are not assaulters or terrorists.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0vKwwoBNmUYfJcb3BZtHD5TyHUroTRu5cbvJaEV97VydfPqM4nnmyPS69z2LsWi6jl&id=100064596373289

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by PlayerMeji: 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
I knew that was an angle to the claim..

She would have cashed out majorly if she has included certain phrases like 'My support for Peter Obi was the major reason for the attack...' 'I was quizzed endlessly and aimlessly for supporting Peter Obi...', etc

Seems that's the newest approach to cashing out now...

Just weave a good story around yourself and sprinkle some Peter Obi in the narrative, some guillble ones will take the bait... and you are on the rollercoaster to your major break!
cheesy cheesy

Modified
To ye all quoting me, you are a band of pederasts.
Have I lied that; that is the newest trend in town?

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by jaeyking(m): 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
smiley
Whatever the case maybe.
Make the truth just prevail neh

I don tired for this their matter

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by God1000(m): 12:04am On Sep 04, 2022
Who assaulted her then?

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Entprys(m): 12:06am On Sep 04, 2022
Anybody who wan defame our EFCC,

holy ghooost fire

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by kozmokaz(m): 12:09am On Sep 04, 2022
cheesy

E get no tools efcc operatives no de carry come operation make this bastards no de lie careless Abi make I drop pic or videos of some of them raids ?

Idiots de carry axe , saw , even ladder join

And here they are denying

Police stations normally de close by 6 pm for nigeria cause of security reasons lol

That one no be news na so what the fuc.k are they trying to say

I keep saying this

Until this stupid mfk meet them match for raid na them body go cool down

Was there a raid in that area or not ?

Na simple question

196 Likes 8 Shares

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by RobsonsTARz: 12:10am On Sep 04, 2022
So na my late father beat her?

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Dabillion: 12:10am On Sep 04, 2022
Efcc na bastard may dem pray them no enter my trap when am back to naija na to use.my glock on them if them try me, ah! On God one of them go down. FVCK!

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by rusher14: 12:12am On Sep 04, 2022
I said it should be taken which much salt.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Maxymilliano(m): 12:25am On Sep 04, 2022
The poorly written script by EFCC is not only vacuous but sounds hollow. Rather than focusing on her as upcoming actress, which had nothing to do with the allegations, the question is did men from the EFCC went to the lady house or not ?

We have read similar complain by Dorathy Bachor which wasn't denied till date and the live video of how EFCC broke down Okorocha's door to effect arrest

178 Likes 16 Shares

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by mightyhaze: 12:30am On Sep 04, 2022
So wetin she gain by lying against una ?

Anyways let truth prevail.. I hope more details emerge

15 Likes

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 04, 2022
So sad and boring!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by michlins(m): 1:24am On Sep 04, 2022
To say that police stations don't close around 6pm(for security reasons) is laughable

The way EFCC operates in Enugu and currently in Anambra is armed robbery styled.

In Nnewi where I reside, they drive this Prado SUV and once they sight all these boys on big shirts, they double cross and start searching the phone.

Instead of EFCC to berate her, let them do in-house investigation

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by MaestroID(m): 1:26am On Sep 04, 2022
Who we wan believe...
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by DeLaRue: 1:46am On Sep 04, 2022
If EFCC knows nothing about the attack, why did it need to get so personal by referring to the lady as a 'self-styled actress', and then in another sentence, as an 'upcoming actress'.

What is the relevance of her occupation to the question of whether your officers attacked her.

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by mystery22: 2:11am On Sep 04, 2022
That's all the useless effcc could come up with..

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by PREVAIL22: 4:58am On Sep 04, 2022
Abeg
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by jeromestarks: 4:59am On Sep 04, 2022
Black man na animal aswear.
Simple power, you go feel like say you be God.
Shame.

40 Likes

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Akinsete19(m): 5:00am On Sep 04, 2022
Useless agency, corruption are going on in civil and public service offices. No one is checkmating it.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Akinsete19(m): 5:00am On Sep 04, 2022
Rubblish
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Passionate888: 5:01am On Sep 04, 2022
If to say she get gun now shoot one of them e for be another story

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by UselessBuharist: 5:01am On Sep 04, 2022
That cannot be a script, she deserves justice

40 Likes

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Franklyspeakin: 5:04am On Sep 04, 2022
EFCC where quick to debunk and also attacked her person making them look very guilty. A smart Public relations personnel of such a sensitive agency should have come out to say a panel of inquiry was looking into the allegations and the outcome would be announced and that the executive chiarman of EFCC has zero tolerance for high handed ness by personnel and false allegations against the agency. With what they have done now , they would look very silly if their men by mistake where captured by any close circuit camera in that area. They could even have invited the girl for interrogation. Fear for no even allow the girl go. They need to hire smarter people to handle PR

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Johdebby: 5:05am On Sep 04, 2022
God see una

1 Share

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Doyou2019: 5:06am On Sep 04, 2022
UselessBuharist:
That cannot be a script, she deserves justice

And she must!
Four days ago, a Federal High Court in Abuja
awarded damages in the sum of N1 million against this same useless EFCC over unlawful invasion of Fezel Nigeria Limited, located
at Plot 792, Cadastral Zone Industrial Estate,
Idu-Abuja.

The company was forcefully invaded by officers
of the EFCC early this year without any justifiable reason.

A democracy without Rule of Law is no democracy!.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 04, 2022
That is a small matter compared to what efcc can do

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by OluchiDelly: 5:23am On Sep 04, 2022
@efcc, are you saying those blood and marks on her body are not real?

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stunning New Photos Of Laura Ikeji Kanu / Muna Obiekwe Is Google's Most Searched Nigerian, 2015 / Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.