Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) (21666 Views)

Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) / Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Spandau: 7:56am On Sep 04, 2022
naijapips04:

Lol. Stop listening to CNN. Those documents were unclassified and Trump did nothing wrong in bringing declassified documents home. No matter what they've thrown at Trump, nothing has stuck so far. The guy is way way smarter than their deump arses.

Delusional man. Pele!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:56am On Sep 04, 2022
DeeMain:
Says an ex-president who attempted a coup and stole thousands of government documents and classified documents probably with the intention of selling those secrets to enemy nations.

Trump, you shall go to jail for coup attempt and treason. Mad man. Winter is coming for you and all those your collaborators.

Moral lesson: Reason why we should never allow narcissists and drug barons and men with shady pasts to rule us.

Save Nigeria, Be Obedient.
You do know that polls suggest he's win the next election? both by popular vote and electoral votes? He's currently the most popular politician in the US.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:58am On Sep 04, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
God Dosen't make Mistakes
Thats why Trump never won the Re election
He woukd have supported his Evil Friend Putin.
Biden is the best thing to ever happen to ukraine and the world.

As for Russia, the worst most depressing place on earth filled with sadistic inhumane backward mentality. Not all of them

Putin is already a loser a Big Loser
When i see the massive huge pile of dead russian soldiers it gives me joy.
I literally love watching them get blasted with HIMARS. It gives me orgasm.

I posted a link to a vkontakte group in russia that document russian dead soldiers.
19,250 russian soldiers dead
Thats enough to fill up a Wembley Stadium grin

HIRMAS you do this one..
How many Ukrainian dead? Clowns. Slaves to Western Propaganda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:59am On Sep 04, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

As for Russia, the worst most depressing place on earth filled with sadistic inhumane backward mentality. Not all of them

I posted a link to a vkontakte group in russia that document russian dead soldiers.

HIRMAS you do this one..
You're masturbating on propaganda. If trump was there, i don't think the war would've even started. He was the most peaceful american president in over 20 years. Didn't start a single war.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by DeeMain(m): 8:00am On Sep 04, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
You do know that polls suggest he's win the next election? both by popular vote and electoral votes? He's currently the most popular politician in the US.

Guy, that was last 2 months. The clock has turned. Update yourself on google, then come back and apologize for being so wrong.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:01am On Sep 04, 2022
SmartPolician:
Joe Biden will beat Donald Trump any day anywhere. Why Trump won the first election was that Americans are/were not ready for a female president yet. Obama and the Democrats learned a bitter lesson.

Trump is too harsh to lead a powerfully sensitive country like the United States. If an American president is too harsh on other world leaders, he will be jeopardizing American interests around the world.
Polls say otherwise...For the first time in about 16 years, Republicans are tipped to get the highest in both electoral and popular vote.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Spandau: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2022
baghera:

What coup did he attempt?? Have you been following the January 6 committee since it started? What have they been able to prove?

Also did you know that those documents you said he stole, based on American laws as a president he can declassify anyone of them at anytime as a president?

And finally make I ask you do you support gay marriage?

Why are you guys so willfully ignorant in Nigeria? You just hear things from Trump's mouth and you think it's the truth. Declassifying documents requires a process. It's not done according to any president's wims and caprices. Which law are you referring to o jàre. You never Sabi all the laws in Nigeria, you don de talk about American laws. Are you smarter than the FBI? Abi eewa gbami!

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Ibime(m): 8:03am On Sep 04, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Trump is what the world needs

Education is what your brain needs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Spandau: 8:03am On Sep 04, 2022
baghera:

You are the only here now that have spoken what is true. Others are spewing CNN talking points!

While you and your pal are spewing Fox news talking points.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Spandau: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

If say trump de since them don expose Buhari and kanu would have been released

Yinmu!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by izenco2005(m): 8:04am On Sep 04, 2022
PREVAIL22:
SAPA don do me Isekushe o. Nothing to eat, manage or consume. Abeg help me anyhow you can, my eyes is turning for lack of nutrition. I swear I got nothing to eat brethren.

Please be magnanimous enough to help with a my token, maybe for garri and groundnut. I am helpless at this point. Help me, I no know where SAPA dey carry me go

2093.029914 embarassed
Ecobank
oga sale ur phone u get choice slf.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Spandau: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2022
baghera:

You get brain jare!!! The blind will never see!

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Patriotsleague: 8:05am On Sep 04, 2022
I know one thing though. Trump Is a patriot.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:05am On Sep 04, 2022
DeeMain:

Guy, that was last 2 months. The clock has turned. Update yourself on google, then come back and apologize for being so wrong.
I hate lies. Here's every poll from august 24 suggests that Trump will win. https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/ There you have it, read yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 8:05am On Sep 04, 2022
EMXTAN1:
Joe Bidan seems to really be a quiet and calm president, hardly hear things funny or not about his government unlike d previous one

Lol
. Person wey get dementia,you don't expect him to come out often and talk.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Spandau: 8:06am On Sep 04, 2022
ibechris:
Biden has failed America economically,politically and now allowing migration of illegals to enter America in droves like never before in their history.

The inflation situation is another case in hand. There has never been a time in American history when Americans crossed to Mexico to relocate just to evade this kind of suffering that may soon become another depression.

The Democrats are evil in their own having witched hunt this man from his presidency to date means they are collectively anti progress.
The Democrats refused to prob Joe Biden's son,refused to also prob Hilary Clinton which suggest there is corruption in all facets of the American democracy.
Let them not forget that other countries are watching and learning from the evil they are nursing.

How is that your business you hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Iyatostrong(f): 8:07am On Sep 04, 2022
[quote author=Eagle360 post=116336626]That message should be directed to Buhari, the real enemy of Nigeria. An impostor from Niger.[ The same way your fathers complained of muritala perharp nnamid azikwe. Guy, the hard circumstances of nigeria is a blessing if you're a real guy and know what you are doing. May your children never ask you that "dad what did you do when other were making money".]
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Spandau: 8:07am On Sep 04, 2022
Mrkindness:
Trump is the real ass whooper.

Imagine Trump as a president of USA currently. Putin and China won't even attempt this rubbish they are doing now.

If you know the secrets between Putin and Trump, you will not be talking ignorantly.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Spandau: 8:08am On Sep 04, 2022
baghera:

Please how exactly is Trump a racist please educate me!

Don't worry. Deal with Buhari first. Solve your country's problem first. Ehn? Pele.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by SmithRussell(m): 8:10am On Sep 04, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Too late- it already went to hell under
trump, thank God Biden bought it back cool

Where are the stolen top secret documents
that are now inexplicably missing? Americans
should be concerned that our national
security has been deeply compromised.
Our what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Spandau: 8:10am On Sep 04, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
From russia collusion, to stolen documents. Not a single one has been proven.

The FBI is smarter than you. They know more than you. Kapische?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Spandau: 8:13am On Sep 04, 2022
Upworkwriter007:

Trump is done. He will never get near the White House even in his dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Spandau: 8:14am On Sep 04, 2022
DeeMain:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Spandau: 8:15am On Sep 04, 2022
Patriotsleague:
I know one thing though. Trump Is a patriot.

Nah! He's just an excellent con man and a salesman combined.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by jrusky(m): 8:23am On Sep 04, 2022
Sorry who Donald Trump again?

Is that a name of a street or a name of a pet?

Is he one of the latest zombiedient in Nigeria from one under-canopy and Town Hall Party Called Labour?

Sorry I don't know who is the lousy genetically confused called Donal Trump pls.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by naijapips04: 8:24am On Sep 04, 2022
Spandau:

Trump is done. He will never get near the White House even in his dreams.

You are clearly clueless. Why do you think democrats are panicking about the mid-terms? Why do you think they had to forcefully use FBI to try to get some dirt on Trump?
Why do you think Biden is jumping up and down acting irrational and throwing up policies he thinks would win him voters? even CNN are sacking the their very liberal anchors and rebranding. Oga you are totally clueless, living in state or not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by ibinaboonline: 8:26am On Sep 04, 2022
You really think they're going to publicize "Top Secrets." Of course, they're "missing."
Hndrrxxx:
Too late- it already went to hell under
trump, thank God Biden bought it back cool

Where are the stolen top secret documents
that are now inexplicably missing? Americans
should be concerned that our national
security has been deeply compromised.
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by naijapips04: 8:26am On Sep 04, 2022
DeeMain:

Republican will win the mid-terms by a lot and it's not even an argument. If Biden like make e dash all Americans money.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Oluwaseunomo: 8:27am On Sep 04, 2022
EMXTAN1:
Joe Bidan seems to really be a quiet and calm president, hardly hear things funny or not about his government unlike d previous one
What do you expect from a vegetable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by temitope27(m): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

HIRMAS you do this one..
but God is making mistake to still allows Putin to be the president of Russia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory / US Election: Curfew Declared In Washington Amid Pro-Trump Protest / US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.