Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:49 PM

Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) (21598 Views)

Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) / Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Farid24224(m): 8:29am On Sep 04, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
God Dosen't make Mistakes
Thats why Trump never won the Re election
He woukd have supported his Evil Friend Putin.
Biden is the best thing to ever happen to ukraine and the world.

As for Russia, the worst most depressing place on earth filled with sadistic inhumane backward mentality. Not all of them

Putin is already a loser a Big Loser
When i see the massive huge pile of dead russian soldiers it gives me joy.
I literally love watching them get blasted with HIMARS. It gives me orgasm.

I posted a link to a vkontakte group in russia that document russian dead soldiers.
19,250 russian soldiers dead
Thats enough to fill up a Wembley Stadium grin

HIRMAS you do this one..

Ukrainian dead unko? Will fill up camp Nou with remainder lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Bluntemperor: 8:35am On Sep 04, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Trump is what the world needs

To the Great American People- No to Trump!
American don't make the same mistake twice!
Trump can never and will never come back to White House �!
-Under his watch,he allowed Americans( over half a Million died of COVID-19) which he could have saved but looking for insecticides as solution!
-He deceived the Christians under the Evangelical group to vote him but all have seen now he was promoting ' Trump First' not American First'
-He came to American as Immigrants, with his Parents,yet treatment given to others is terrible!
-He undermined the DEMOCRATIC Principles that brought him to power by not recognizing that same system he can loose an Election and went ahead to organised a Mob to overan the Capitol ( a legislative City) that gave birth to the American States! Who does that and remain a Patriot ,other than some others that have been coersed like himself into believing in his falsehood!
-How can a Billionaire Trump channels his money to illegality? From Russian support to Company Tax evasion and now to Govt Classified Secret and Information leakages all over his home and Hotel Mar- ra- Lago and you called that 'what the World needs' ! NO! Did you hear Mr Barr,former Attorney General,today,that Trump statements on those Documents are outrageous!
The World needs Peace as God is not an author of confusion!
The World does not miss Trump and indeed,we don't need a chaos and disruptive leader like him!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by DeeMain(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
I hate lies. Here's every poll from august 24 suggests that Trump will win. https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/ There you have it, read yourself.

I give you that for now on the polls. Perhaps recession and inflation as a result of the war in Ukraine is still depressing the numbers for Democrats but Biden's approval rating is going up and it takes a while for the polls to catch up with the facts but know this, Trump has been knocked out. Destroyed.

And here are my predictions.

First, the Republicans are going to lose big in the mid-term elections for supporting the Trump madness all the way and second, Trump will not be on the ballot in the next election. His arse will be so irredeemably entangled in the courts or he will be in jail by then.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by LordReed(m): 8:39am On Sep 04, 2022
Jh0wsef:
This Trump help boys that year o grin grin
Trump my best president

You follow chop covid ppp money bah? LoLz.
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Ellasure: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2022
The facisist, racist, careless, carefree, lazy academic, get rich at all costs, criminals and drug lords seeking easy money people have gained the US white house and the world political power proclaiming climate change agenda and world population reduction thru subtility. The only force stopping them at the gate today is Donald j Trump.

The good Lord Almighty God will continue to empower him and use him to provide a window to God's light and truth.

Evil people will never liked him. But prevail he will prevail ijmn.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by bepositive11: 8:52am On Sep 04, 2022
temitope27:
I love this guy.
Like for Trump, share for Biden

This explains why Nigeria keeps having incompetent leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by hotseat: 8:53am On Sep 04, 2022
Donald Trump should have been born in a Third World country where he would have been perfectly suited to carry out his perpetual rejection of democracy and its ideals.

He's an oligarch, megalomaniac, bohemian and eccentric in all his ways as typified in his days at the WWE.

He lost the presidential election fair and square and after all his attempts at reversing the results failed by deploying dubious and unconstitutional methods, went a step further by instigating his similarly wild and insane supporters to invade the Capitol, the symbol and bastion of American democracy.

This singular action brought real threat to the American nation and a monumental shaming of the country before the international community!

I wish Bubu could send the Daura Secret Service (DSS) to speak to him in the language that he would understand.

IDIOTA!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2022
Nigerians are fools look @ their asses picking sides of front page. Oh Lord they are even fighting about it
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by jimetagambo: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2022
bepositive11:

100% True
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by loswhite(m): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2022
omoredia:
Trump is truth. He has come to upturn the satanic system of democrats
Religious idiots

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by loswhite(m): 9:13am On Sep 04, 2022
David4best:
Trump is a kind of person that says the truth
What truth?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2022
Good. Biden got on TV and labeled 75 million Trump voters fascists and threat to democracy. Trump has every right to call the old dotard an enemy of the state because that’s exactly what he is. Make dem kuku scatter everything.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2022
jimetagambo:

100% True
grin grin grin grin

Every Trump post the jobless fool must be there. Why this man owns your life like this I will never understand. I’m sure one certain Houston based olosho is here too grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:22am On Sep 04, 2022
panafrican:
Trump is a fascist.

the far left and far right are.
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 9:22am On Sep 04, 2022
bepositive11:

According to economic statistics and national polls on the direction of the country and economy; Trump was more competent than Biden. So you have no idea what you’re talking about.

A bumbling old dotard who can barely speak without coughing up a lung, and just gave the most vicious and divisive speech calling 75 million of his own people fascists and threats to democracy is your definition of a competent leader? Lmao.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by cococandy(f): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2022
Not to some slow dumb people.
They think he’s God’s messenger.
The God they worship I’ll never understand.

DeeMain:
Says an ex-president who attempted a coup and stole thousands of government documents and classified documents probably with the intention of selling those secrets to enemy nations.

Trump, you shall go to jail for coup attempt and treason. Mad man. Winter is coming for you and all those your collaborators.

Moral lesson: Reason why we should never allow narcissists and drug barons and men with shady pasts to rule us.

Save Nigeria, Be Obedient.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by jimetagambo: 9:30am On Sep 04, 2022
LadysLuvSlyfoxx:

Every Trump post the jobless fool must be there. Why this man owns your life like this I will never understand. I’m sure one certain Houston based olosho is here too grin
Olodo Oko asewo. grin

Face your Buhari and BAT (your next president) and leave Trump for Americans to deal with.

I am sure you already have some cheap ashawo lined up to dash your HIV dis weekend.

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 9:32am On Sep 04, 2022
jimetagambo:

Olodo Oko asewo. grin

Face your Buhari and BAT (your next president) and leave Trump for Americans to deal with.

Jobless. Sunday morning again. Trump is your religion. What a pathetic life you live. Honestly if you need work my estate is looking for a new gate man. I honestly feel sorry for you at this point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by jimetagambo: 9:32am On Sep 04, 2022
LadysLuvSlyfoxx:

Jobless. Sunday morning again. Trump is your religion. What a pathetic life you live. Honestly if you need work my estate is looking for a new gate man. I honestly feel sorry for you at this point.

person is obsessed over America that you will never visit in your pathetic and failed life. It's not your fault but the generational curse and poverty aflicting your family grin grin grin

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 9:33am On Sep 04, 2022
DeeMain:
Says an ex-president who attempted a coup and stole thousands of government documents and classified documents probably with the intention of selling those secrets to enemy nations.

Trump, you shall go to jail for coup attempt and treason. Mad man. Winter is coming for you and all those your collaborators.

Moral lesson: Reason why we should never allow narcissists and drug barons and men with shady pasts to rule us.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 9:34am On Sep 04, 2022
jimetagambo:

Hahahha. You still on this? My God, you are so lame. Yes I love to Bleep, you got anything else? Gay boy.
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by jimetagambo: 9:35am On Sep 04, 2022
LadysLuvSlyfoxx:

Hahahha. You still on this? My God, you are so lame. Yes I love to Bleep, you got anything else? Gay boy.
Fuktard is obsessed over America that you will never visit in your pathetic and failed life. It's not your fault though. It's the generational curse and poverty aflicting your family grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by jimetagambo: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2022
LadysLuvSlyfoxx:

Your estate in ajegunle perhaps. Go and feed yourself sef first before thinking of dashing a North American citizen job. Remind me of the employment rate in naija again. SOB grin grin grin

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2022
jimetagambo:

person is obsessed over America that you will never visit in your pathetic and failed life. It's not your fault but the generational curse and poverty aflicting your family grin grin grin

Bahahahhaba. I have never visited America? Lmao. This Nairaland dey cause all kind insults sha.

You want us to go back to showing pictures of visas and passports like we did on the other thread? I already shut up some of you other moronic colleagues with my travel history but it seems you were not there heheh.

Maybe ask 1GenAmerican. She was the first to make that mistake with me.

Olodo shows how poverty stricken you are to think traveling to America is a big deal these day. You are the lowest form of human scum and I can only blame your olosho mother for not giving you a quality education to expand your mind beyond “you can never go to America” wey we dey talk for primary 3. See the level of your reasoning. Literally like a child grin grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2022
Trump my man,,,Americans need someone like Trump not the sissy called Biden..

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 9:40am On Sep 04, 2022
cococandy:
Not to some slow dumb people.
They think he’s God’s messenger.
The God they worship I’ll never understand.

What do u know?,,,, undecided
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 9:41am On Sep 04, 2022
jimetagambo:

Your estate in ajegunle perhaps. Go and feed yourself sef first before thinking of dashing a North American citizen job. Remind me of the employment rate in naija again. SOB grin grin grin

Hahah this jobless sewer rat’s whole phone is full of screenshots of my old profile.. hahahah.

Forget Trump, I own your soul baba. It’s so beautiful to watch.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by jimetagambo: 9:42am On Sep 04, 2022
LadysLuvSlyfoxx:

Bahahahhaba. I have never visited America? Lmao. This Nairaland dey cause all kind insults sha.

You want us to go back to showing pictures of visas and passports like we did on the other thread? I already shut up some of you other moronic colleagues wi the my travel history but it seems you were not there heheh.

Maybe ask 1GenAmerican. She was the first to make that mistake with me.

Olodo shows how liberty stricken you are to think traveling to America is a big deal these day. You are the lowest form of human scum and I can only blame your olosho mother for not giving you a quality education to expand your mind beyond “you can never go to America” wey we dey talk for primary 3. See the level of your reasoning. Literally like a child grin grin
Yes. You only visit America in your dreams, especially when your head is placed in-between the laps of the lice infested puccy of the olosho you patronize in your ajegunle brothels grin

Fuk you and your fake photoshop visa stamps. MOFO suffering from Inferiority complex sotey you post Photoshoped expired visas all over Nairaland grin grin grin

I understand Buhari's economy is hard especially for failures, losers, and church rats like yourself. Fucking piece of shit that leaks Trump orange arse on Nairaland 24/7. You can have him in Nigeria. America has rejected the Conman. Fucking dick stain grin
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2022
jimetagambo:

Fuktard is obsessed over America that you will never visit in your pathetic and failed life. It's not your fault though. It's the generational curse and poverty aflicting your family grin grin grin

See his child like mentality, I can ever visit America Hahahah. Okay. If I show you another picture of my last US visa promise me you will admit your mother is a LovePeddler. Make that promise and I will show you…

Retardedd jobless fool like you. I am UK educated to masters level and have been to all but 3 continents on this planet. You pathetic sewer rat You think we are mates because of Nairaland? Are you even formally educated? Show me your degree you pig. All you do is chase Trump on Nairaland all day so I don’t even think you have a career or a life. Useless to your entire generation.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by jimetagambo: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2022
LadysLuvSlyfoxx:

See his child like mentality, I can ever visit America Hahahah. Okay. If I show you another picture of my last US visa promise me you will admit your mother is a LovePeddler. Make that promise and I will show you…

Retardedd jobless fool like you. I am UK educated to masters level and have been to all but 3 continents on this planet. You pathetic sewer rat You think we are mates because of Nairaland? Are you even formally educated? Show me your degree you pig. All you do is chase Trump on Nairaland all day so I don’t even think you have a career or a life. Useless to your entire generation.
We all know that your mum sucks agbero dick for a living all over ajegunle, that's why you took after her. You son of a thousand fathers grin grin grin

Unlike the loser that you are. I am not suffering from Inferiority complex so it's useless posting Photoshop rubbish like you always do all over Nairaland to massage your deflated ego. Fuktard grin

Defend Trump from now till they kingdom come, you wouldn't get a visa to America. grin
Re: Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) by georgeakins: 9:49am On Sep 04, 2022
DeeMain:

Everything you say is right, except your last statement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Zambian Radio Station Stops Playing South African Music / UN, UK Distance Self From Kurdistan Referendum And Secession / Niger Republic Mourns 137 Victims After Deadliest Attack In Recent Memory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.