Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:00 AM

Obidients Beware and see What Tinubu Is Doing In Rivers State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Obidients Beware and see What Tinubu Is Doing In Rivers State (2173 Views)

Governor Wike Revealed What Tinubu Told Him During The Primary's / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? / What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Beware and see What Tinubu Is Doing In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 04, 2022
My fellow progressive brothers and sisters who wants to see Nigeria better.

I have noticed something happening here in Rivers state I don't know about other Niger Delta states..

Tinubu has paid an army of youths to mix up amongst the youths to tell them how Peter Obi will divide Nigeria if elected.

Some of them came to me yesterday here and I listened to their pitch.

These people are paid to go into different communities and innocently tell people not to trust Peter Obi and labour party that if Obi is elected he will divide Nigeria be on alert
Re: Obidients Beware and see What Tinubu Is Doing In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 04, 2022
They are going paying people in different communities to interact with their neighbours and spread this message of fear that Peter Obi should not be trusted ...
So it is likely they are also doing this in Delta , Bayelsa, Edo Akwa ibom and Cross Rivers too

It seems their main strategy is to divide the southsouth and southeast alon ethnic and tribal lines

Thank goodness we now know this.

Pls share this information around

1 Like

Re: Obidients Beware and see What Tinubu Is Doing In Rivers State by AdamuKD: 11:01am On Sep 04, 2022
They have failed already because we have decided and resolute in taking back Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obidients Beware and see What Tinubu Is Doing In Rivers State by derecho(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2022
They'd fail
Unfortunately, Most Obidients don't. Follow Obi because of he says but essentially what he's done.
Peter Obi is genuinely loved...

1 Like

Re: Obidients Beware and see What Tinubu Is Doing In Rivers State by melonsgroup: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2022
It's making sense now.

Gradually the dr*ug cartel is taking shape.

They can run but can't hide forever.

Re: Obidients Beware and see What Tinubu Is Doing In Rivers State by Phoenix9: 11:08am On Sep 04, 2022
Isn't that lame and utterly senseless??

I wonder how any sensible young person and meaningful Nigerian will see such opportunity PO candidacy presents AND still follow Atiku/Tinubu

At this age and time, we're done with primordial sentiments of Ethnicity/Party and Religion.
PO remains the distant BEST CANDIDATE for the good of this Nation. He has brought Hope to the downtrodden Common Nigerian Citizens.
He is the PALLIATIVE 4 NIGERIAN YOUTH!!!

#OBIDATTI-OurPalliative

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Beware and see What Tinubu Is Doing In Rivers State by Mcreloaded(m): 11:32am On Sep 04, 2022
Fear of the new electoral act has now made politician really work a little bit harder to get votes compared to before where it is normal to just manipulate fogures
Re: Obidients Beware and see What Tinubu Is Doing In Rivers State by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mcreloaded:
Fear of the new electoral act has now made politician really work a little bit harder to get votes compared to before where it is normal to just manipulate fogures

My brother they are dangerously playing ethnic and hatred politics

1 Like

Re: Obidients Beware and see What Tinubu Is Doing In Rivers State by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
Phoenix9:
Isn't that lame and utterly senseless??

I wonder how any sensible young person and meaningful Nigerian will see such opportunity PO candidacy presents AND still follow Atiku/Tinubu

At this age and time, we're done with primordial sentiments of Ethnicity/Party and Religion.
PO remains the distant BEST CANDIDATE for the good of this Nation. He has brought Hope to the downtrodden Common Nigerian Citizens.
He is the PALLIATIVE 4 NIGERIAN YOUTH!!!

#OBIDATTI-OurPalliative

Indeed but it seems he has an army of touts and under the bridge hooligans he is using 2ith some foolish educated tribalsitic clowns he used to manage this foot soldiers
Re: Obidients Beware and see What Tinubu Is Doing In Rivers State by Mcreloaded(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

My brother they are dangerously playing ethnic and hatred politics

If hatred politics does.not work then they will shift to religious politics and if that does not work then they go to tribal politics.

And if all of these does not work then it's violent politics where we will see journalists being killed for saying the truth and leaders being kidnapped and killed.

It's a vicious circle and I pray it does not get to this scenario I have painted
Re: Obidients Beware and see What Tinubu Is Doing In Rivers State by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mcreloaded:

If hatred politics does.not work then they will shift to religious politics and if that does not work then they go to tribal politics.

And if all of these does not work then it's violent politics where we will see journalists being killed for saying the truth and leaders being kidnapped and killed.

It's a vicious circle and I pray it does not get to this scenario I have painted

As frightening as this sounds it is the truth.

But irrespective of whatever they do, they can't stop the youth. The whole youths across Nigeria want Peter Obi. This is end SARS 2.0 aka End corrupt politicians.

We want a new Nigeria ... To hell with them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Now Number 11 In List Of Most Visited Sites In Nigeria / Young Man Tortured By The Nigerian Army (viewers discretion advised) / CROSS Appears At Mosque... What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.