Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens (40737 Views)

Wike Meets PDP Governors, Ex-Governors As Rift With Atiku Deepens (Pictures) / 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) / Wike Meets With IBB, Abdulsalami Over 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by frankmoney(m): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
Wasting public funds . Can't this meeting be held in Nigeria
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by maasoap(m): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
PresidObi:
Maybe all these guys are planning to switch to Labour party.

Labour Party in the scheme of things? grin grin grin. Joke of the century
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by Id6019: 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
if he wan decamp make he do ...enough of his drama. All i know is what will be will surely be
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by Buckeyemedia1: 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
maasoap:

Labour Party in the scheme of things? grin grin grin. Joke of the century
What those Obidients are oblivious to is the fact, that Peter Obi is a mole for Bola Tinubu & APC.

His participation, has made it a one way streak victory for the ruling party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by pharmaking: 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
Obi na scam.

He cannot win

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by Faber(m): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
Please is Darius Ishaku still a PDP governor. That Taraba man I don't care attitude no be here o
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by maasoap(m): 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
DMerciful:
Wike's megalomania will be his undoing!

Lol. The same Wike who is the most sought after bride grin grin grin
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by DrAkpamudehe: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
einsteine:

So Atiku should cut his head and give to Wike because he wants to win elections?

If Wike is so bold, let him go ahead and support whomever he wants and stop beating around the bush.

Why did U waste your time quoting that fool?
A lot of Nairalanders have low i.q.. it's a waste of time engaging them
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by harqinhola(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
chidan1214:

Ford Focus DNW
Clean and sharp
Just arrived from GERMANY
Buy and drive

N3.5m

Let's deal

Is my eyes paining me ? Do u mean 350k ?
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by zionstaar75: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
Asgard73:
Atiku is consolidating ..

Wike is seeking relevance... survival after 2023

Plus Wike minus Wike

Power to the people
North 2023
don't change name after election o,its as sure as daylight atiku can't win
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by DMerciful(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
That's what is cuasing his overbloated ego. You know how a girl who is chased by many suitors does 'shakara' and ends up unmarried?
maasoap:

Lol. The same Wike who is the most sought after bride grin grin grin
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by alizma: 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
adefitim:
Shey na only me tired for this man matter ni?
The man is living and pursuing his career(politics), he doesn't care how you feel about his approach to achieving his desire objective.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by Yousuph007(m): 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2022
I still likes his style of politics though �
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by onatisi(m): 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
people like wike, Amaechi, and co are just spoilers.
if he wants to leave PDP he should just do so, but it seems he is scared of leaving PDP without a valid excuse
he may be doing all these things in order to provoke a reaction from PDP, he may be planning for PDP to suspend him for anti-party activities so that he will have a very valid excuse to decamp to another party or support another presidential candidate
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by Zorn: 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
Latakia:
While Jagaban is busy strategizing with those that matter most, one labourer is in far away in OBODO OYINBO turning his presidential ambition into AY LIVE SHOW for Zombiedients IPOB to listen to his lie.
Yousuph007:
I still likes his style of politics though �
How E take be your problem na? Do your thing and allow him to his thing.
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by Enkidu70: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-wike-meets-with-fayemi-omisore-in-london-as-rift-with-atiku-widens/

Wike just can't stop being an àgbâ-ìyà...sad part of this whole fiasco is that the APC will betray him in the end, because they are people without honour.

They don't share the same values with him but he's too angry to perceive that key fact.

1 Like

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by uyimove19(m): 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
SALLYBERRY01:
Sowore party will win all the 36 state
nor b juju be that hahaha
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by adefitim(m): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
etrouble:

My brother, I for don tire myself, but Wike the wicked one na my Nigga. I no fit tire for him matter. He is putting vibes in the pre election maneuvering.

Gbamsolutely.
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by adefitim(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
Tareq1105:

I'm a confirmed BAT and I stand gidigba on his mandate but I don't see Wike joining APC. I heard that he gave Tinubu conditions which Tinubu was not disposed to.

It's no gainsaying that Wike is a bully. He wants to be in charge, he has domineering spirit and Tinubu would not take such.

All I know is that Wike days in the political calculus of Nigeria are numbered.

I don’t think “his days are numbered will come” anytime soon
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by lagosrd: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
Iyesome should not make that blunder in his lifetime...... He should not try it. APC will backstab him. He should ask saraki, kwakwanso and those that narrowly escaped from the illegal union of 2014, they came back empty belly except for the art ones.

Those APC witches and wizards knows how to come like a school of bats when they need help. But immediately they get to power, they will show their true colour.

Ameachi on the other hand may be waiting for wike to swap to APC so that he can go back to PDP as usual. Who h will make wike a roasted foul.

The APC made sure they pulled down Jonathan's government even when it was glaring that the economy was blazing only to get to power through abracadabra and propaganda and completely destroy the economy.
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by adefitim(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
obembet:

Buy ur comment on hin different when he meet with peter obi..

My dear, leave politicians, they are not there for us.. .. politics is a game of interest

Well you’re right sha
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by yahmohy27: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Obi my niggar
Before nko? U get no choice my nigal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by Yankee101: 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
It was a mistake for atiku to have answered him

Do you see tinubu talking to ameachi? Even though ameachi is head of rivers apc?

Make una leave wike alone

1 Like

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by Eteka1(m): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
LegendHero:

I think I still don’t understand how Atiku intends to win without the Wike faction (the South) of PDP. Me I’m still trying to do the mathematics.

That Wike you’re seeing there got like 3-4 governors on his side.

Atiku is living in a fool’s paradise as things stand currently.
He is working with 5 other governors. Abia, Enugu, Oyo, Bauchi and Benue
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by amaham(m): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
Eteka1:
He is working with 5 other governors. Abia, Enugu, Oyo, Bauchi and Benue
Leave all those governors oo, they're looking for better deals. Ikpeazu is looking for federal support to win senatorial election.
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by daywatcher: 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
[/b][b]
richie240:
Hehehehehe..... I say Una be comedian thru and thru grin
Izit d same 'will' that cannot force/'make way' for ndiigbos to go out tmr (monday) morning in alaigbo that we are talking about or there's another definition of 'will'?

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by okorogodwin4(m): 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
See how they are lining up like condemned criminals awaiting firing squad
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by alimiadedayo1: 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
einsteine:

Wike's so called courage is for his own personal interest not because of any southern interest or whatever. Wike is asking for Ayu to leave but he pushed Secondus out.

Whether Wike likes it or not, Atiku is a better candidate than the divisive and uncouth Wike. He is only regarded in PDP because of the war chest (River State Treasury) that he controls.

On the off chance that Atiku wins, he would see pepper as he (Wike) has overplayed his hands.

Regardless of who wins the next elections, joke is on those who are not working on their personal salvations

Whether Atiku wins or not is of no personal concern to me. The truth is Wike is going into oblivion regardless of whether PDP wins or not. His megalomania has not allowed him to come to terms with that.

God bless you you just said my mind

1 Like

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by Melagros(m): 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
adefitim:
Shey na only me tired for this man matter ni?
No be only you, we plenty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by IbileIfe: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nigerian politicians deceiving the ignorant masses since 1960. grin
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
Who knows their plan
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
Spherica177:
lol you think Wike only have 1 vote right?

You're still naive to naija politics
That politricking will end come 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Police With Big Stomach- Can He Still Do His Job? See Photo / APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose / EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Dike Chidiebere Who Is On FBI Wanted-List In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.