Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

How You Can Earn $300-$500 Monthly Publishing Other People's Books On Amazon - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How You Can Earn $300-$500 Monthly Publishing Other People's Books On Amazon (168 Views)

This SECRET BLUEPRINT Will Make You $300 - $500 Monthly Online With Your Phone / How To Make $500-$2000 Monthly Publishing Books On Amazon / Free Training On How To Make At Least $100-$1k Monthly Publishing Books On Amazo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Earn $300-$500 Monthly Publishing Other People's Books On Amazon by CassieLight: 12:42am On Sep 05, 2022
Are you tired of being broke?

Then this post is for you

YOU ARE JUST A CLICK AWAY fROM GETTING EVERYTHING YOU WANT IN 2022

Because money will solve 99.99% of your needs

I’ll be showing you shortly how I and my family have successfully bagged $200 - $500 consistently for the past 8 months and all we do is upload simple 10 – 30 pages document on AMAZON

Yes it’s that easy!

My Dad started Amazon KDP a month after i did. well, it was totally my idea, even when he wasn't really computer literate,
few months later my whole family dived into the business, well i can say that none of us earn less than $200 dollars every month (our last born is just 15 yrs)

about three weeks ago, i sent a message about Amazon KDP for smartphone to my list on Whatsapp and the response was massive.Over 100 people signified interest so i had to host a master class with them, the master class ended few days back and as i'm talking to you now about 75 of them have already earned above $100 dollar

NOW I AM BRINGING IT TO YOU!!

Are you hearing about Amazon KDP for the first time?

Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing is a business model where you earn in dollars by uploading documents of 10-24 pages on Amazon.

in this new model of Amazon KDP i will be showing you:

-You don't need to be a write anything

-you dont need a laptop

-and you can earn within $150 - $500 dollar monthly

So now!

you can do Amazon KDP with your Android. That's the new discovery i'm sharing with you
Not so many people know about this for now, and that means you come in at the right time

REMEMBER THE PRICE OF DOLLAR IS NOW 715 NAIRA
why bother about it when there is a way of earning up to $500 monthly

i will be hosting another premium online class starting from tomorrow (+video course) for only 30 people
access fee : 2,000 naira

WHAT ARE THE THINGS I WILL GET IN THE PREMIUM CLASS?

1. PRO CANVA ACCOUNT FOR FREE
2. QUILLBOT PREMIUM
3. GRAMMARLY PREMIUM
4. SEMRUSH PREMIUM
5. Detailed description of Amazon KDP
6. How to create your dollar account
8. How to properly set upyour account (even if your country is banned)
9.How to make book research
10. How to detect a profitable niche
11. How to generate insights to your book
12. How to write without writing a word
13. How to properly set up your account for success
14. How to withdraw your earned dollars into your country local bank
15. How to properly price your book and sell like crazy
16. How to design selling book cover
17. How to list your book o ten categories
18. How to engage with Amazon help desk
19. How to properly format your book
20. Secrets to selling more books

You'll also get mentorship, and free support in our KDP Support Group
You will not be paying for ads, marketing, and you'll not lack what to write, and you won't even need to write a thing.
if you know me, you'll know that all my courses come with how to get the student started immediately, this is why this course is coming with 3 books that you just need to redesign it's back cover, and publish immediately.
and so much more

If you're a MILLIONAIRE, skip this now! But if you want to be one, then this is for you.

GET ACCESS TONIGHT #2000
price goes up to #4000 in the next 24 hours

click here to message me on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Needed: Government/history Teacher In Mowe / Easy Way To Pass Ican Case Study Paper / How You Can Be Making Up To #50,000 Naira Weekly Into Your Local Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.