Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Vacancy Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy Vacancy (2895 Views)

VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!! / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy!!! / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy Vacancy by interbiz2(f): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2011
A communication outfit i.e needs the services of graduates and non graduates and person willing to make additional income urgently.Interested send your phone no to 08181886834 for an interview invitation.Only for Lagos residents.
Re: Vacancy Vacancy by youngguru(m): 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2011
which category of employee do they need am a confirm nternet biz guru,wel am a computer science graduate,if dey can pay,#500k monthly,i go com, se dey fit reply-08084433590
Re: Vacancy Vacancy by evebrandy: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2011
Re: Vacancy Vacancy by hayy1(f): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2011
I need an holiday job urgently,if you have any opportunity for me,you can ping me on.21E3A949.
Re: Vacancy Vacancy by pipelineoil: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2011
hi i need to know the details of the job
Re: Vacancy Vacancy by calebmangr: 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2011
pls let us know what the job is all about. i am actually trying to apply for sales of aluminium composite panel for iconcontinental.com in Abuja Nigeria. if its worth it i can change my mind
Re: Vacancy Vacancy by jotee: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2011
i am a computer literate an (engineer)i can help you to update your site on daily basis,trust me and you will get the best frm me.contact me on 08138466379 or send an email to mrtee2012@yahoo.com
Re: Vacancy Vacancy by Chukwuekele: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2011
Pls,kindly keep me posted with vacant job.
Re: Vacancy Vacancy by ChucksIG: 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2011
Our client, a professional institute, set up for the advancement of professional competence, requires a target driven Head of Business for its operation in Nigeria.
Job Requirements:
to coordinate the membership drive of the institute
to organize breakfast meetings,conferences, seminars, workshops, Master Classes, and induction ceremonies
to coordinate the collaboration with other international agencies and institutes that performs complimentary functions

Key Performance Indicators:
you success will be measured by the following variables

number of members you are able to get for the institute

number of participants you are able to get for the seminars, master classes, breakfast meetings, conferences, induction ceremonies

Person Specification:
minimum HND, BSC any discipline

Method of Application
If you can meet the KPIs for the position, send your CV to
corporate.office@multimix-academy.com
on or before Wednesday 31 August 2011
Re: Vacancy Vacancy by comsy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2011
IF U arn an ICAN student in any of the ICAN study centers in lagos, U can make money while in yours study centers at ease. all u have to do is to send a mail to talk2samm4u@yahoo.co.uk.
Chears,
Re: Vacancy Vacancy by comsy(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2011
IF U arn an ICAN student in any of the ICAN study centers in lagos, U can make money while in your study centers at ease. all u have to do is to send a mail to talk2samm4u@yahoo.co.uk.
                  Chears,

(1) (Reply)

Nafdac...nafdac...nafdac...nafdac / Nerc Recruitment!!! / URGENT!!! NBC Graduate Recruitment Closing August 13 2013!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.