Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo (18170 Views)

Bandits Attack Zamfara Mosque During Juma'at Prayer Abduct Scores Of Worshippers / Another Mass Abduction Of Travellers On Kaduna-Kachia Road / Bandits Kill Journalist, Abduct Many Travellers In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by ZombieSlayer1: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2022
Brimstone77:

And our afonja neighbors are mocking ndi Igbo over insecurity??

Since the activities of the unknown gun men we never heard that 30 to 40 people were kidnapped...

God save us!!
That's the craziest part; they kidnap and murder people in large numbers in the North and South West but if you hear of 1 person getting killed in the East, you'll see these useless afonjas masturbating vigorously on the thread.
bunch of brain-dead urchins
Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by IbileIfe: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2022
The Driver of the vehicle or any of the travellers could be an informant of the gunmen, bandits or terrorists.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 05, 2022
Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by nesgeeek(m): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2022
God1000:
Who will save us in Nigeria? Buhari led APC government has failed us woefully
Buhari, Tinubu and APC has failed us

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by deeva2: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2022
God1000:

YOu blame buhari for everything, including the sit at home in one region and drug trafficking in asia countries.. but when they ask one VP candidate how is going to tackle insecurity, he was just dump, clueless and just shouting "we do"
Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by onuman: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2022
darling2222:
If is not the fulani who else

But the same Fulani is who Bola Tinubu wants to continue after President Buhari.
Tinubu and Obi shall divide the votes of the south and middle belt; this shall enable Atiku, a Fulani to win, because aged Tinubu is yet to step down for younger and more qualified Obi.
Anyway, at the beginning of his presidential campaign, Tinubu pronounced that Fulani and Yoruba are the same.
So?
Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by Voiceofthestree: 9:03am On Sep 05, 2022
Mystic216:

Peter Obi will save us

God will save Nigeria Peter Obi is only Politician
Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by deeva2: 9:05am On Sep 05, 2022
Mystic216:

Peter Obi will save us

error and scam
Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 05, 2022
onuman:

But the same Fulani is who Bola Tinubu wants to continue after President Buhari.
Tinubu and Obi shall divide the votes of the south and middle belt; this shall enable Atiku, a Fulani to win, because aged Tinubu is yet to step down for younger and more qualified Obi.
Anyway, at the beginning of his presidential campaign, Tinubu pronounced that Fulani and Yoruba are the same.

You are right
So?
Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by onyxo76(m): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2022
skales67:
Why always Ondo?

What have the people of Ondo done to deserve this??

i have the same thoughts, why is ondo state suddenly now a hot spot for all these crimes?
Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by IkemChris(m): 9:21am On Sep 05, 2022
God1000:

And they want us to vote for another one whose condition almost look like the present one and who will definitely work with the same current team... Nigeria this is just too unfair

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by Deepsky(m): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2022
Ọ LORD thank you for your mercies upon my life
I've been going to and fro through to that route and God has been protecting me.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by holluwizzy: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2022
The painful aspect is that, Atiku and Tinubu have not come out openly to condemn what the bandits re doing.

They re concerned about their ambition.

Well, I have not pity for Nigerians coz some mumu with 5k or 10k sold voters card will still sell their vote.

Meanwhile the elites children and cabals family are not in Nigeria. Na street urchins them they use who their future have been sold.

Continue voting slave masters. Make Seyi tinubu travel by road from Lagos to Abuja or Benin if e sure for am, or make Remy Travel by road from Lagos to Login if hand no go touch am and see what the masses re going through.

Oddfinder001:
Back in 2015, You voted a terrorist sympathetic incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old. Continue.
If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed, drug baron with no vision, a.k.a Emilokan i.e Mannequin 2.0 you will regret it.
Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.
Neither do I expect a sane individual to vote PDP after their years of failure!
Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by holluwizzy: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2022
It's spreading...

Edo state and Ondo share boundary and have large forest reserve in which bandits live outside civilization.

I went to Okoho in Oyo state for occasion, when we went to buy cow, u need to see what a young fulani boy was holding in his hand. I told my guys I will stay in the car.

It's only one Yoruba woman selling food that leave among them.

onyxo76:

i have the same thoughts, why is ondo state suddenly now a hot spot for all these crimes?
Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by Mystic216: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

God will save Nigeria Peter Obi is only Politician
No amount of prayer can solve what it couldn’t prevent
Stop linking God to everything
Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by onyxo76(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2022
holluwizzy:
It's spreading...

Edo state and Ondo share boundary and have large forest reserve in which bandits live outside civilization.

I went to Okoho in Oyo state for occasion, when we went to buy cow, u need to see what a young fulani boy was holding in his hand. I told my guys I will stay in the car.

o ga o, this country sha, nowhere is safe again.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by Thryphosa(m): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2022
These idiots are using forest reserves as their hideout. Na who go help us for Nigeria now?
Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by Osanoghodua1: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2022
Why ply that road to Ondo? It's too lonely
One of our buses used that road while we use the normal Lagos route, we had to engage in prayers for them for been stubborn they arrived maybe 9pm
Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by Landmack: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2022
holluwizzy:
It's spreading...

You still had to simp for where u go buy cow..Lol

Well,hope Amotekun hasn’t started relapsing? The insecurity in the southwest is becoming alarming.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by Linesman(m): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2022
E don Cast, Last, Last, na Everybody Go Chop Breakfast.
The Fire Wey Major General Mohammadu Buhari and His APCheats Lit For Nigeria Go Touch Everybody in Due Course.
Vote Wisely in Next Year's General Election.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by Musauzor(m): 11:55am On Sep 05, 2022
Bola Tribulation's boys at work. APC imported Fulani marauders from Mali, Niger Republic, Senegal, Burkina Faso and Chad on their beat doing their best
Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by Emperor231: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
"are has" indeed.
Mkpurumiri has damaged this pig's destiny.

�����
Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by holluwizzy: 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
Oshey baddest, make I no simp.

Nobody for my family go drop 5k

Me wey even Waka travel, 100k no dey my account.

When u see danger and u can avoid it, my brother run far away from it.

I have Hausa n fulanis who re very close to me, they will tell me not to travel and avoid stopping when shooting, instead make I die like slaughtered foul house fly inside bush, let me kuku die taking cover.

Landmack:

You still had to simp for where u go buy cow..Lol

Well,hope Amotekun hasn’t started relapsing? The insecurity in the southwest is becoming alarming.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by Zorn: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Peter Obi can't even come out in Anambra today. UGM are on duty today.
That wasn't the case when he was the governor.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by gannod(m): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
May God protect them and may they return safely to their families. Imediately I saw Amotekun vans, military vans entering the bush along Ifon/Owo rd yesterday, I knew something was amiss. This abductions/ kidnappings will stop when security agencies start killing the kidnappers instead of arresting them. Give them the Osisikanku treatment and watch it stop.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by ogbonti: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Peter Obi can't even come out in Anambra today. UGM are on duty today.

he is not commander in chief yet dooh
Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by ogbonti: 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
why will there not be killings, kidnappings and insecurity when miscreants and petty criminals are how Tompolo was rewarded with N4 Billion a month contract to guide pipelines ? - what message does that send ? that someday these same bandits making the whole Nigeria unsafe will be given billions of Naira a month contract to secure the country ?

so what’s the need of having the armed forces ?

let’s legalize criminality and surrender the country to evil

so let the carnage continue- let’s self cannibalize - let’s self annihilate - it is has become the norm to normalize stupidity and promote collective insanity in our country- especially promoted by members of the elitist class of demagogues masquerading as leaders and owners of Nigeria

GOING FORWARD….

Let’s abolish the Nigeria Police and allow certified street gang members and convicted Armed Robbers provide security in our homes and communities so we can all pay taxes to them - like the mafia state; for us to be allowed to live in peace during the day and rest easy at night without that experiencing that “unceremonious” knock on the door from an uninvited guest at 2am.

Let militants secure the pipelines and replace the NSCDC, Water Police and Navy

Let “registered, recognized and convicted” Rapists accompany our wives and daughters to schools and to the farms so that rival rapists won’t assault them - after all the Governor of Katsina suggested that people should give their wives and daughters to terrorists to enjoy for a week to allow peace reign

Let bandits secure the highways so that aspiring bandits can be put in check or better conscripted into the security service of the failed architecture

Let mass murderers replace the Nigerian Army, after all we have a large chunk of “repentant” Boko Haram members, who were conscripted into the Army roaming around freely in a country they decimated her citizens with so much impunity

After all kleptomaniacs have taken over the treasury of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the guise of federal ministers and head of parastatals

A country where an Accountant General is being tried for N102 Billion theft ($135 million) and the Minister of Finance who is his principal and to whom he reports to, claims she didn’t know about the transaction ? and the Minister is still serving in government ? and she mocks Nigeria by standing for the national anthem at commencement of Federal Executive Council meetings?

the third line of the national anthem is

“…….to serve our fatherland with LOVE, and STRENGTH and FAITH……..”

Is this how to LOVE your country? to rob Nigeria blind ? watch while her citizens and being raped, killed and kidnapped ?

THIS IS APPALLING TO SAY THE LEAST!

A failed state is an understatement to describe what Nigeria has become - a better description is NIGERIA IS A DISASTER!!!
Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by Landmack: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
holluwizzy:
Oshey baddest, make I no simp.

Nobody for my family go drop 5k

Me wey even Waka travel, 100k no dey my account.

When u see danger and u can avoid it, my brother run far away from it.

I have Hausa n fulanis who re very close to me, they will tell me not to travel and avoid stopping when shooting, instead make I die like slaughtered foul house fly inside bush, let me kuku die taking cover.

grin
Re: Gunmen Abduct Scores Of Travellers In Ondo by Hotfreeze: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
ogbonti:

He is not commander in chief yet dooh

He is the Coward in Chief. Always running from challenges and never taking responsibility.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses / White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released / Police Arrest Man With Fake $880,000 Notes In Minna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.