Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

"At 19, I Made N1million In 7 Days from Affiliate Marketing" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "At 19, I Made N1million In 7 Days from Affiliate Marketing" (169 Views)

We are looking for these olden days items to buy, N100k - N1million / How To Turn 3K Collateral Free Student Loan To N1million In 6 Months / How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"At 19, I Made N1million In 7 Days from Affiliate Marketing" by JoshuaIdogho(m): 8:31am On Sep 05, 2022
People will see stuff like this and run into Affiliate Marketing. And because they also heard, "it's quite simple to do.."

So they think "simple" means "easy" and run into it.

Here's what most Marketers wouldn't tell you

Affiliate Marketing, Crypto, or any other high income business pays really good money.

BUT...

Don't invest into anything without fully understanding the business model and what is required of you.

NOBODY makes N1million in ONE WEEK!

Yes, the results came in one week, not the efforts put into it.

Most of these people went through a learning curve that lasted for good number of weeks, even months.

If you want overnight success in business, work while they sleep!

Personally, I made N200k in one week, and N500k in 2 weeks with Affiliate Marketing.

BUT..

If I tell you say e easy na setup�

Affiliate Marketing will pay you more money in 1 week than a University Professor earns in 3 months.

BUT..

It requires diligence, hard work, patience, consistency.

Real business involves real work.

If you're not ready to commit your time, effort and resources to a business that can practically change your life, then this is NOT for you.

©Find out how a broke Micro Biology Student of Unizik made N989k in 4 days without a laptop.

Join 3,500 other persons here �

Click[url=sfzpage.carrd.co]Here[/url]

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Transcribing Audio To Text Online / 5 Ways To Gain And Retain Clients For Your Business / Coin Bureau Recommends Cardano (ADA) And Algorand (ALGO) For The Next Bull RUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.