Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

How Whatsapp Made Me 100k+ In 15 Days Using This 3 Steps and My Smartphone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Whatsapp Made Me 100k+ In 15 Days Using This 3 Steps and My Smartphone (371 Views)

Naira Appreciation Fastest In 15 Year History - BDC Association President / Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half / How Whatsapp Can Be Used For Customer Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Whatsapp Made Me 100k+ In 15 Days Using This 3 Steps and My Smartphone by Samuelemediong6(m): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
What you're about to learn in 5 minutes of reading is what changed my life from a Secondary school teacher earning 25k monthly to an online entrepreneur hitting a range of 150k to 225k weekly Using my smartphone, data and Whatsapp

Hello dear, I know you may be old , young, a student, a worker or a job seeker ……

And this may have been a rough year for you financially.

You have chased that job for months , that contract you have Been expecting clients to respond to you , but to no avail.

you have been thinking on how to increase or by any means generate more money for yourself,

You have tried many online ventures crypto, forex, NFT, Refer and earn, Online recharge selling…

And it may not turn out the way it was promised or maybe fallen into the hands of scammers.

And sometimes when you wish to give up , you feel like quitting, you feel there isn't hope anymore ……

But what if I told you there was a better way ?

What would you do if you could generate as much 100k with your smartphones weekly ?

I am hosting a free webinar for the first 30 persons who are interested in this business model

What if you could use your smartphones to make extra 100k to 200k depending on how capable you can be, even if you have a good paying job.

What's if I show you a business model that can transform your financial life for good in less than 48 hours of learning it ?

What if I show you how to live the comfortable and luxurious life you always wanted ?

The question is what will you do ?

You see, a few months ago I moved from a struggling 25k secondary School teacher to an online entrepreneur using my smartphone and data to make as much as 300k in 2 weeks , doing simple things a primary school child can do with a smartphone and I am sure you too can.

I've also used the same business model I am about to show to you to make as much as 250k weekly into your account predictably……

The name of the business model that took me 250k weekly is known as 48-Hour FIGAS

I am hosting a free training for the first 30 persons who will send me a DM from the signature section below the post

Now what's 48-hour FIGAS ?

48-hour FIGAS , stands for Fast Income Generating Automated system….

48-hour FIGAS is named that way because it's a business model you can build in 48 hours or less….

Now everybody knows that in order to make money you have to sell something and in order to do it well, you need a very good formula to do it .

Forex traders sell and buy currency pairs ,
Business firms sell goods or services .

Now this business model is very similar to the one you do in your everyday life , but the difference is that

You don't need your goods or services to sell .

Now I will show you the 3 steps I used in generating 100k in 15 days.

First , we check the most pressing needs of people around us , everyday people need a solution to solve their problem….

I once discovered that there was a high rate of car theft in my area , but the skill of car GPS was very rare……

See what I did , I went to my marketplace and saw a video training on how to install a GPS in 50 minutes, and put it on nairaland…..

Sure who doesn't want to save their cars and plus who doesn't want to learn how to do it themselves without calling technicians who charge at higher rate.

And each copy was sold at 20k and I sold 5 in a week making a whopping sum of 100k….. at the comfort of my house with my smartphone.

Sounds amazing right ?

Secondly we provide high-valued content to the very hungry people who need it in step 1

This business deals on recommending high-valued products from top experts called vendors to consumers who need it ….

This is how I have been recommending products to very hungry customers and collecting a certain portion of the sales as a reward or as commission

The 3rd is by strategically looking for high demand products which are very easy to find, of course you can find training that teaches people anything ….

Now if you're interested in this business model ,

Listen up.

I am hosting a free webinar for the first 30 persons who will send me a DM on Whatsapp

Class commences once all 30 slots are completed

So hurry and book your slot now.

send me a DM to the Whatsapp number in my signature section below this post

Re: How Whatsapp Made Me 100k+ In 15 Days Using This 3 Steps and My Smartphone by Samuelemediong6(m): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
If you missed last class ....a new batch of training has begun.....

This time it's 30 slots.....

Look at the testimonials of previous students...

A lot of persons are really keying into this opportunity.....

Class starts tomorrow by 9pm you still have a chance to join

Re: How Whatsapp Made Me 100k+ In 15 Days Using This 3 Steps and My Smartphone by Samuelemediong6(m): 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
You still have a chance to join now....

15 slots still available.
Re: How Whatsapp Made Me 100k+ In 15 Days Using This 3 Steps and My Smartphone by Samuelemediong6(m): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2022
You still have a chance to join now......

Class starts by 9pm

Make good use of this opportunity and liberate your self from financial shackles
Re: How Whatsapp Made Me 100k+ In 15 Days Using This 3 Steps and My Smartphone by Samuelemediong6(m): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
You still have a chance to join now....

See the sincere testimonials of students from previous classes

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Bank For Online Transactions? / NGO Organises Summit for Entrepreneurs / Green Lotto Says Claimant Of N72.2m Win Fraught With Fraudulent Irregularities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.