Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo (13932 Views)

Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension / Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos / COVID-19: Dino Melaye Says Buhari's Movement Ban Is Undemocratic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:46am On Sep 06, 2022
dmostcheerful:
Please you people should rent land or even buy if possible, get trucks, use it to go and fetch feeds/grass for your cow also use it and convey your cow to the market for sale.
If it's hard, head back home, my brothers will come to your state and buy your cow and resell.
Wetin self, no one stopping you from rearing cattle, just don't constitute nuisance doing it.
It is better you find one place and stay so that any fuckup our people will threat it sharp sharp than locking around the bush weilding guns.
Nawa oo.
they have much more than enough pastures like ×100 the size in the North, Niger Republic and Chad republic to rear their cattle. But these guys would rather roam encroach to disturb others. Is hard time their fuckup is treated.

And no be say their cow even get value like that.
Their cattle which can barely produce milk is unexportable!
Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by DeHorus: 5:01am On Sep 06, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Atiku is the grand master of Fulanis herds men
Ok and?
Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by Jengem: 5:12am On Sep 06, 2022
Bluntguy:

Dem beg you no agree they resort to terrorism.

Not in Anambra...maybe in their enclaves in the north

1 Like

Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by favour32(m): 5:18am On Sep 06, 2022
kingsways:
Guys get big vehicles and use it to move your cattle

Buy land for your cattle to graze on. Buy quality feed for your cattle.

Cattle rearing is a business. You need to keep your cattle somewhere and make enough investment to take care of them.

Roaming about from place to place with cattle is outdated and not tenable
Dem nor want change yet top 20 World cattle rearers/breeders dey practice ranching.
Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by Cantonese: 5:28am On Sep 06, 2022
Faber:

Soludo is Anambra's most clueless governor right now. Quote me anywhere.

Going about shouting Umunne m Ndi Anambra grin grin nothing to show close to 6 months in office

This ban though is a welcomed development, I see it as way to show that he is working, because the ban cannot be effected

You know absolute nothing about Anambra state. Just maintain your lane.

2 Likes

Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by morinto: 5:30am On Sep 06, 2022
onumadu:
If Soludo could demolish Odumeje's church and other Igbo buildings built on drainage corridors in Onitsha, costing perhaps billions of Naira, why is Miyetti Allah thinking it can escape the rule of law in Anambra state?
Anti-open grazing law is state law. It MUST be implemented.

If Soludo even thinks of backing down, then he should rebuild all the houses he demolished in Onitsha. undecided

There cannot be two different implementations of law just because the herdsmen live and love lawlessness.

Lagos state is demolishing Igbo shops/houses using state laws (whether fair or not), but when it comes to Igbo states, some expect to be pampered. BTW if every Igbo reasoned like me, no single Igbo money will drop anywhere outside of Igboland, cool but let me not digress.

So, Miyetti Allah, abide by state law or leave! kiss

What sulodo is doing is good and not bad. But why does the igbo always play victims because you mention igbo stores been destroy in lagos? Why do we always divide Nigeria with tribal stuff? The high time we remove tribe and start seeing Nigeria as one and have interest of every body irrespective of the tribe the better for all of us in Nigeria. If we Nigeria can remove tribal sentiment trust me our politicians won't mess with us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by JAGS001(m): 5:48am On Sep 06, 2022
That law have come to stay, i pray that all Nigerian states pass and implement this law to make the country more safer for people on the road and this will also reduce the terrorists and bandits pretending to be cattlemen's and Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by nedekid: 5:54am On Sep 06, 2022
Stupid! But the ban on alcohol sales did not affect source of livelihood of folks up north?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by Alpharey: 6:06am On Sep 06, 2022
I wonder why some people cannot upgrade in life style. So because you are born together with the cattles, you cannot embrace the modern way of rearing cattles. Build ranches, no, your leaders are seeking free land from all the governors. If you don't change, time will change you of course. Soludo, don't take us back to 30 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by Alpharey: 6:10am On Sep 06, 2022
They go about eating cash crops and other people's means of livelihood. Ban them! They should own private ranch, rear their cow there, put them up in trailers to market for sale. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by Belteshazzar1: 6:11am On Sep 06, 2022
But i think the ban was not to stop cattle rearing at all but to restrict their abnormal migration...

Sometimes, some of them will block a public busy road with their so called cows. I wonder what green pasture they and their cows are looking for on a public main road...

Sone of them graze on people's farm destroying their crops.. I don't even know that they cared about livelihood....mtcheew
Some of them even go about with guns...
Sanu shepherd....

1 Like

Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by eteba(m): 6:41am On Sep 06, 2022
Stup!d miyetti, the ban and enforcement stands.

1 Like

Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by Faber(m): 6:44am On Sep 06, 2022
Cantonese:

You know absolute nothing about Anambra state. Just maintain your lane.

You dey tell Anambranian, nwafo Umuchukwu Orumba, that I know absolutely nothing about my state.

Na slap I want tear you.
Anu ofia
Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by hammer567: 6:57am On Sep 06, 2022
GO BACK TO THE NORTH.
Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 06, 2022
Wintertime:
Keep begging but anything that happens to you and your cows don't call Soludo

It's for your own security

They don't issue threats in Igbo land. They only do so in benue or stay up north to yarn dust
Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by xaviercasmir(m): 7:00am On Sep 06, 2022
Faber:

You dey tell Anambranian, nwafo Umuchukwu Orumba, that I know absolutely nothing about my state.

Na slap I want tear you.
Anu ofia
Or you should have said "Nwafo Nkerefi Orumba" tongue
I think you maybe not residing in Anambra or just being ignorant of what is happening there

1 Like

Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by jojothaiv(m): 7:07am On Sep 06, 2022
kingsways:

Cattle rearing is a business. You need to keep your cattle somewhere and make enough investment to take care of them.

You dey mind those nomads....

1 Like

Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by Faber(m): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2022
xaviercasmir:

Or you should have said "Nwafo Nkerefi Orumba" tongue
I think you maybe not residing in Anambra or just being ignorant of what is happening there

There's no nkerefi in Orumba. Nkerefi is in Nkanu, Enugu state.

What we have is nkerehi and it's a defunct community. Nothing in terms of development is going on except demolishing people's houses allegedly erected on water ways. Have you passed through Owerri road recently, my chairman was shot at Nkpor and his driver abducted just one week ago. Oga there's no security in Onitsha. So tell me where the Soludo Solution is going on. All those local governments that were burnt by arsonists have they be rebuilt?
Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by Landmack: 7:49am On Sep 06, 2022
Faber:

Soludo is Anambra's most clueless governor right now. Quote me anywhere.

Going about shouting Umunne m Ndi Anambra grin grin nothing to show close to 6 months in office

This ban though is a welcomed development, I see it as way to show that he is working, because the ban cannot be effected

You’re talking nonsense!
Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by 684oludolamu: 7:50am On Sep 06, 2022
Keep begging but anything that happens to you and your cows don't call SoludoIt's for your own securityKeep begging but anything that happens to you and your cows don't call SoludoIt's for your own security...
Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by latolz: 7:52am On Sep 06, 2022
Which sane society allows cows on the street to roam.. What kind of bizzare thinking is this in the 21st century
Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by Landmack: 7:53am On Sep 06, 2022
morinto:

What sulodo is doing is good and not bad. But why does the igbo always play victims because you mention igbo stores been destroy in lagos? Why do we always divide Nigeria with tribal stuff? The high time we remove tribe and start seeing Nigeria as one and have interest of every body irrespective of the tribe the better for all of us in Nigeria. If we Nigeria can remove tribal sentiment trust me our politicians won't mess with us.

Don’t mind onumadu. Like who sent him to go rent shanties that are illegal as shops?
Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by Faber(m): 7:53am On Sep 06, 2022
Landmack:

You’re talking nonsense!

Where is Soludo Solution presently going on outside demolishing structures up and down.

Perhaps in your papa compound. If he is your brother or kinsman better advise him to start working o. No be when time comes now, he start crying. We know what Obi and Obiano his APGA predecessors did, how they delivered.

We are watching, e go clear for his eye if he fp
Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by Landmack: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2022
Faber:

Where is Soludo Solution presently going on outside demolishing structures up and down.

Perhaps in your papa compound. If he is your brother or kinsman better advise him to start working o. No be when time comes now, he start crying. We know what Obi and Obiano his APGA predecessors did, how they delivered.

We are watching, e go clear for his eye if he fp

Soludo is dealing with ur Ipob terrorist members. They’ve all ran away grin. Spineless twerps

It’s no longer news that Ipob terrorist members are anti development...they hate to hear good news and that’s why they hate Soludo. But sorry for una Soludo will keep pressing una necks.
Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by Faber(m): 8:04am On Sep 06, 2022
Landmack:

Soludo is dealing with ur Ipob terrorist members. They’ve all ran away grin. Spineless twerps

It’s no longer news that Ipob terrorist members are anti development...they hate to hear good news and that’s why they hate Soludo. But sorry for una Soludo will keep pressing una necks.

Na this Soludo or another one that is dealing with IPOB, you well so grin grin

No be IPOB forced him to ban open grazing in Anambra state. No dey smoke Tinubu's dried poo

Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by solpat(m): 8:12am On Sep 06, 2022
So they can beg

grin grin grin
Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by chimeremodlyn: 8:14am On Sep 06, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Reverse-cattle-movement-ban-Miyetti-Allah-begs-Soludo

They should move back to their state. Morons. If it was their zone that easterners were rearing cows, by now they would have slaughtered all the cows and even annihilated the herdsmen. A bunch of filthy people always ready to shed blood pleading pretentiously. Soludo should not listen to them. The law should be upheld. They should go back to their poverty stricken states and graze their cows. Supposing they were even a peace loving people, we for understand.
Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by tishbite42: 8:15am On Sep 06, 2022
Bluntguy:

Dem beg you no agree they resort to terrorism.
Terrorism for where?!
Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by Mercury12(m): 8:25am On Sep 06, 2022
kingsways:

Well said
Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by 00FFT00(m): 8:26am On Sep 06, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Reverse-cattle-movement-ban-Miyetti-Allah-begs-Soludo

Their patron's tenure is about to end. Their arrogance has left them.

We go soon show dem the one wey senior Eliza.
Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by onumadu: 8:35am On Sep 06, 2022
morinto:

Please re-read my comment. I never played any victim.
All I meant is that people should take whatever is dished to them in the land that is not theirs. If they hate it, they should leave (or at least stop putting their money there). Period.
Facts are not sentimental.
Miyetti Allah should obey Anambra state law, or ship out.
Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by Spells(m): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2022
When they are busy kidnapping and maiming people everywhere they go? Leave them your own risk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teema Makamashi's Song For Dino Melaye. Senator Thanks Lady Singer / The Western Igbo Resistance Of The British Occupation Of Nigeria / "Dump Bullet Proof Cars", Kalu Urges Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.