Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Key To Access The Power Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Key To Access The Power Of God (164 Views)

Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny / Message By Apostle Joshua Selman. How To Access The Divine Power Of God. / The Power Of God’s Word – W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Key To Access The Power Of God by topshore(f): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
Scripture Text: Mark 9: 14-23

Embarrassed, frustrated, disappointed, disgraced and hopeless were Christ's disciples when they couldn't heal the sick boy with dumb spirit that his father brought to them for healing. The boy wasn't healed until Jesus Christ intervened.

It's not that Christ's disciples were fake but they were powerless at the time. That was why Jesus Christ told them to tarry in Jerusalem until they received the Power of God ( Luke 24:29). After the Holy Spirit came upon them, they received Power to witness Christ from Judea to Jerusalem and to the ends of the world. They healed the sick, cast out demons and performed many miracles for soul winning to Christ.

Where there's power, there's no struggle. Having power as Christians is our birthright. We need power to confront spiritual wickedness, sin, death and satan. Blame is a lame defense for powerlessness and powerlessness makes you a slave. What is that thing within, occupying space so that the power of God cannot come in? You see, anything in your life that heaven is against leads to powerless.

The questions is, how do I get God's power?

1. New Birth in Christ: You must be born again! 2 Corinthians 5:17

2. Seek first the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness and every other thing will be added to you ( Mathew 6:33). The mistake you're making is that you're seeking every other thing first before God and His Righteousness. Stop! Take the right turn now!

3. You must be a lamb of God. God's power and anointing only fall on His lambs, not goats who are stubborn and disobedient to Him.

4. Pray and ensure that your foundation is in Christ and purged with the Blood of Jesus. If the foundation is spoilt, what can the righteous do?

5. Pray and Fast: Jesus Christ told His disciples in our Scripture Text today that these go not except through fasting and prayer.

6. Become a friend of God.

7. Let the Word of God be your life line (Psalms 119:105, 18, 89)

8. Have violent faith in Christ (Mathew 11:23).

9. Love God and love your neighbor (John 14:24).

10. Pray for the Power of God to overshadow you.

God bless you.

If you would like to give your life to Christ, just say this short prayer:
"Lord Jesus, I come to You now. Come into my life, take control of my life and change my world. I say bye-bye to the devil, I enter into the Kingdom of Light. Thank You Jesus, in Jesus mighty name I pray, amen."

Congratulations!!!

Peace!

Culled from: Dr. D.K Olukoya message

(1) (Reply)

MP Reflects On Accession Council And Role God Plays In The Life Of The New King / Wonderland Lagos 2022: The Most Exciting Holiday Experience To Storm Lagos Niger / You Need Adequate Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.