Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence (17300 Views)

Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License / CBN Grants Banks’ Approval To Debit Loan Defaulters / CBN Grants And Loans, Genuine??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by Maforgreats(m): 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
Timagex:
I believe naira land had a technical issue a while ago.

Anyways, I'm the wedding photographer you have been looking for.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR CONTACT DETAILS. cool

The one that will be Holding person babe for waist to show style abi ?

1 Like

Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by harmargedon: 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
grin
Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
festacman:
David Hundeyin will be mad about this. grin
that gay is a fool.

1 Like

Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by Rilwayne001: 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
David Hundenyin Omo werey grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by justmondris: 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin grin
Flutterwave agba picker, money laundering Fintech for Politicians, g boys and drug smugglers

Why don’t you take them to court if you have evidence?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by DaddyFabooluz(m): 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
I thought they have blocked Nairaland for good a while ago.

1 Like

Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by SugarGirl44(f): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin grin
Flutterwave agba picker, money laundering Fintech for Politicians, g boys and drug smugglers

Says a loser.
Do am if e easy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by SugarGirl44(f): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
Shame on that sadist joinalist hyundai.
Always looking for who to drag down since his life is miserable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by SugarGirl44(f): 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
justmondris:

Why don’t you take them to court if you have evidence?

Are you minding the clown?
He's one of David Hyundai's mentees, fellow sadists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by SugarGirl44(f): 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
I thought they have blocked Nairaland for good a while ago.

I noticed it too.
Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by HolyMan12: 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Who tried to hack Nairaland now?
It was me grin
Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by HolyMan12: 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Scottz:
Was Nairaland down?
It was a UDP flood ddos grin
Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by SmartPolician: 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin grin

Who cares?

It's an awesome gateway for online settlements and other financial transactions.

Congratulations to them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by Anticrime77: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
Thank God at last. Their virtual card will start working soon.

1 Like

Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by MartinsD12(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by Temptee101(m): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
Just imagine

News of how many weeks ago

Nairaland is gone
Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by cl0r0x: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
If you see how much phished credit cards yahoo buys cash out via flutterwave, I suggest they do a Selfie KYC verification just like binance because it won't be long before foreign law enforcements do something that may harm their business.
Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by Cutehector(m): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
grin
kekakuz:
See as interswitch dey sweat
Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by 4ward4: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
dyera:
With this the CBN has made it easier for flutterwave to launder money for politicians, they have made the process easier for them.

And because of this, such setup should be kicked out right?
Technology always comes with it positive and negative effect, tackling them is the key

1 Like

Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by justmondris: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Are you minding the clown?
He's one of David Hyundai's mentees, fellow sadists.

A lot of people in this generation just want to console theirselves by trying to drag other people down.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by Timagex(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
Maforgreats:

The one that will be Holding person babe for waist to show style abi ?
grin grin. No o.
I'm very professional in my dealings. You can try me out. cool
Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by rusher14: 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
festacman:
David Hundeyin will be mad about this. grin

He would publish a new tweet on how the owner of Flutterwave is Tinubu's stepson.

grin

And the mumus would believe.

1 Like

Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by rusher14: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
cl0r0x:
If you see how much phished credit cards yahoo buys cash out via flutterwave, I suggest they do a Selfie KYC verification just like binance because it won't be long before foreign law enforcements do something that may harm their business.

Like Western Union and Moneygram aren't conduits.

1 Like

Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by grandstar(m): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin grin

That dollar card wey dey withdraw pain me Gan. I find it near impossible now to do anything after Buhari has wrecked our ATM card.
Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by Goodnigga: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin grin
Pick your own, if he easy. You still need tech brain bro. To code and own a fintech ,na by yahoo brain you think

1 Like

Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by TNORWAY: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
Someone should please tell me the layman language ,what it means.

1 Like

Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by paradigmshift(m): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
Reinaldo:
Agbado touts cannot understand anything here
wetin Dem wan gain to hack am lmao... They should upgrade the site abeg, be like 1990 site .online users should have chat section, change theme and all but no way, rather this old stuff
Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by play5050: 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Who tried to hack Nairaland now?
E shock me too, I try to login but na error I the see

Hope Russian boy never enter nairaland
Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by rhymesnoni(m): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin grin

God bless you!

Naso scammers hack my dad account and purchased stuffs from flutterwave last year. each time I see anything flatter wave related it reminds me of that sad Incident. unfortunately access Bank could not revert the transaction.

am still pained.
Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by Chymummy89: 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hello... obidient in the house . Una own person for BBN is up this week for eviction. Try to vote for him. Start ur obidient from there. Don't allow APC and pdp to finally label obidient social media party. Campaign for him. Obidient children can do it. Vote for eloswan....
Re: CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence by ecomalchemistt(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2022

Get this amazing zealottt speaker with amazing bass, long hours of playtime, 60w capacity, sleek aesthetics.

Best Zealottt Speaker of the Year

One year warranty

Call or whatsapp

Pay on delivery Nationwide

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Data Breach: GT, Zenith Banks Under Investigation - NDPB / It’s Happy New Year For Nigeria As Afrexim’s $2.25bn Support Comes In Today / Why Can't I Use My UBA And Gtbank Mastercard Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.