Stats: 3,148,974 members, 7,803,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) (1202 Views)

Enlarged Prostate, Diabetes, Varicoceles & Appendicitis Curable With Herbs / What Is Average Cost Of Appendicitis Surgery In Lagos? / HELP How Can I Erase This Scar On My Head ? (2) (3) (4)

Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hello all!
Please I need help on how I can fade/clear this scar from appendicitis surgery that I had some time ago. The scar is just below my abdomen. I
don't want it to be that noticeable. I want it to rhyme with the rest of my belly skin, even though not totally, but at least to some extent.

Has anyone here been in this situation before? Or had this type of surgery before? How did you clear the scar?

Please if anyone here knows how I can/ what I can do to make the scar appear invisible, I'll really appreciate.

Attached below is a picture of the scar;

Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by Omihanifa: 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
Only you carry all these beads for waist

Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by doggedfighter(f): 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
Omihanifa:
Only you carry all these beads for waist

You don't like waist beads ?
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by Chidi2022: 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Get Ori (shea butter) OR original honey.....but original honey is the best because it works magic....
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by pocohantas(f): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:

Has anyone here been in this situation before? Or had this type of surgery before? How did you clear the scar?

Please if anyone here knows how I can/ what I can do to make the scar appear invisible, I'll really appreciate.

When did you have the surgery? I had one in 2012. Honestly, as I speak to you, I can’t pinpoint where the scar is.

Time would fix its appearance. Stop being obsessed with it. kiss
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
pocohantas:

When did you have the surgery? I had one in 2012. Honestly, as I speak to you, I can’t pinpoint where the scar is.

Time would fix its appearance. Stop being obsessed with it. kiss
It's been very long. It should be upto 16-18 years now.

I had the surgery when I was very small. But the pain just stopped some years back, because many years after the surgery, the pain was still there and fresh too, because I used to suck on my two middle fingers and also use the other free fingers to scratch on the surgery spot at the same time (very sweet) when I was still small.

Maybe that was why it was still paining me even after many years of doing the surgery.
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by pocohantas(f): 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
It's been very long. It should be upto 16-18 years now.

I had the surgery when I was very small. But the pain just stopped some years back, because many years after the surgery, the pain was still there and fresh too, because I used to suck on my two middle fingers and also use the other free fingers to scratch on the surgery spot at the same time (very sweet) when I was still small.

Maybe that was why it was still paining me even after many years of doing the surgery.

Ahnahn, you go stubborn o. cheesy

You can try ori. Palmers has this oil for scars and people speak good of it. That is another option.

We heal differently. Sometimes we just have to take these scars in good faith. embarassed

Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
pocohantas:

Ahnahn, you go stubborn o. cheesy

You can try ori. Palmers has this oil for scars and people speak good of it. That is another option.

We heal differently. Sometimes we just have to take these scars in good faith. embarassed
Is yours appendicitis surgery too?
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by pocohantas(f): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Is yours appendicitis surgery too?

Yes it is. smiley
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
pocohantas:

Yes it is. smiley
Wow! Not common to see someone with this type of surgery.
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by pocohantas(f): 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Wow! Not common to see someone with this type of surgery.

Appendectomy is actually a very common surgery. Many just move on from it as they consider it a minor surgery.
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by Stallionhorse: 10:53am On Sep 07, 2022
See beads like say you be ifa priestess

Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
Stallionhorse:
See beads like say you be ifa priestess
Come on! That's not a nice thing to say to someone. You didn't even comment on the purpose of the thread. Not nice.

Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by obiekunie01: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:

Beautiful beads fadila.

i especially love that first and third one - they light up in the dark.

i always use it to locate my babes waist in the dark and do her pvssy veery strong things!

it seems beads makes women pvssy sweater!
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by Chidi2022: 8:34am On Sep 18, 2022
obiekunie01:

Beautiful beads fadila.

i especially love that first and third one - they light up in the dark.

i always use it to locate my babes waist in the dark and do her pvssy veery strong things!

it seems beads makes women pvssy sweater!
Wahala...70 years old man
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by Sergio103(m): 8:43am On Sep 18, 2022
Chidi2022:
Get Ori (shea butter) OR original honey.....but original honey is the best because it works magic....

shocked undecided undecided
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by Sergio103(m): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2022
The beads really got me cool
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by Chidi2022: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2022
Sergio103:

shocked undecided undecided
Is everything alright?
What did you smoke?
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by Sergio103(m): 11:05am On Sep 18, 2022
Chidi2022:
Is everything alright?
What did you smoke?

LoL grin.
I smoked chidi's special weed.

Everything is not alright here embarassed........ lonely.

How are you doing??
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by Chidi2022: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sergio103:

LoL grin. I smoked chidi's special weed.
Everything is not alright here embarassed........ lonely.
How are you doing??
Ndo.... Don't worry, Everything is gonna be alright....
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by Sergio103(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
Chidi2022:
Ndo....
Don't worry,
Everything is gonna be alright....

Alright nwa cool
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by obiekunie01: 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
Chidi2022:
Wahala...70 years old man

Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by Chidi2022: 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
[quote author=obiekunie01 post=116797369][/quote] Jealous wetin? that a grown ass man like you is making a fool of himself on nairaland because of waistbead? Do you know how big my waist is?? or how many beads i have on? geddifok joor
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by obiekunie01: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Chidi2022:
Jealous wetin? that a grown ass man like you is making a fool of himself on nairaland because of waistbead? Do you know how big my waist is?? or how many beads i have on? geddifok joor

story!!!

prove you have a big waist and u have waist beads on it by showing me the pics or its fake bragging simply bc u r so jealous of the girl's endowments. tongue tongue
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by Chidi2022: 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
obiekunie01:

story!!!

prove you have a big waist and u have waist beads on it by showing me the pics or its fake bragging simply bc u r so jealous of the girl's endowments. tongue tongue
Lmao.... You no well....... come naked me nah...
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by obiekunie01: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Chidi2022:

ngwa na!!

flaunt it if u have it!

But i know u dont have it sha!

Thats why you are envious of her sweet jigida waist. tongue tongue
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by obiekunie01: 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
Chidi2022:

ogbanje aw far?
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by Chidi2022: 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
obiekunie01:

ogbanje aw far?
Old Wizard, i dey oooh ..how your side nah...
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by obiekunie01: 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Chidi2022:
Old Wizard, i dey oooh ..how your side nah...

my side gallant!

We are preparing for obi 5million lagos rally.

Can Kidney Problems Effect Skin? / Would U Love 2 Meet A Pharmacist For Chat / Revealing! See What COKE/COLA Does To Your Body!