Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom (34817 Views)

No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) / Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) / 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I'm Still wondering how this ten lane road will affect the joblessness in Akwa Ibom. Most of the youths both in uyo and villages either migrate to pH or lag. The rest depend on the stealing and the peanuts they get from following politicians up and down. Those that can't keep up with this life live in betting shops.

So the road shouldn’t have been curated? Amazing

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Christistruth00: 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
Great this is what we want everywhere in SW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Christistruth00: 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I'm Still wondering how this ten lane road will affect the joblessness in Akwa Ibom. Most of the youths both in uyo and villages either migrate to pH or lag. The rest depend on the stealing and the peanuts they get from following politicians up and down. Those that can't keep up with this life live in betting shops.

Good Roads will attract more Businesses and Industries and make Agricultural Produce Transportation easier and accessible to more Markets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by OriOko88(m): 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ten lanes of road in a state like akwa ibom. Its not even a commercial city. All these white elephant projects are not needed Atal. How will the ten lane road provide jobs for millions of akwaibom youths who are jobless. I have a akwaibom guy living in my area in Ibadan who stayed behind after his nysc. The guy said its d government siphoning al d monies,despite earning huge allocation every month,that d poverry rate is high and the youths re jobless while the girls are into prostitution,that they have d worse electricity supply in nigeria,that its been five years they've not had power supply. He complained bitterly. So I ask what us the essense of making good roads when ur cituzens are poor and cannot access electricity undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by saintkeppy(m): 1:01am On Sep 07, 2022
sonature1:

Awka Ibom works with Julius Berger - one of the best construction companies in Nigeria.

That Ten Lane road is handled by an Indigenous construction Company, HENSEK.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:11am On Sep 07, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

So the road shouldn’t have been curated? Amazing
Don't drag anything with that foolish thing. Some of them hate to see Akwa Ibom progress but is it their fault? NO! Frustration will kill them because they haven't seen anything yet.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by kingthreat(m): 5:12am On Sep 07, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Akwa Ibom needs more industries that generate jobs. I like the Godswill Akpabio initiative for a worldclass stadium. This has employed hundreds of indigenes and generated revenue. Same with Ibom Air. At least the state is more progressive than most others.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by fredylee: 5:17am On Sep 07, 2022
Stallionhorse:

You're not seeing industrialisation and the benefits of tourism ahead? Negativity leads nowhere. Be positive!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by AMI3(m): 5:20am On Sep 07, 2022
I will personally say Udom has tried but his development should not be centered in state capital alone.
That's y most people can not feel his government.
The criticism is much, especially in is choose of successor
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by fredylee: 5:23am On Sep 07, 2022
OriOko88:
Ten lanes of road in a state like akwa ibom. Its not even a commercial city. All these white elephant projects are not needed Atal. How will the ten lane road provide jobs for millions of akwaibom youths who are jobless. I have a akwaibom guy living in my area in Ibadan who stayed behind after his nysc. The guy said its d government siphoning al d monies,despite earning huge allocation every month,that d poverry rate is high and the youths re jobless while the girls are into prostitution,that they have d worse electricity supply in nigeria,that its been five years they've not had power supply. He complained bitterly. So I ask what us the essense of making good roads when ur cituzens are poor and cannot access electricity undecided undecided

So they should leave the roads like the ones you're used to in your backyard? Whatever happened to planning for the future. Standards are being laid, while you grumble.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by fredylee: 5:25am On Sep 07, 2022
Christistruth00:

Good Roads will attract more Businesses and Industries and make Agricultural Produce Transportation easier and accessible to more Markets

Please tell them!
Simple Economics.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Alexiiydon: 5:31am On Sep 07, 2022
How is that 10 lane mod is ment
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:39am On Sep 07, 2022
fredylee:

So they should leave the roads like the ones you're used to in your backyard? Whatever happened to planning for the future. Standards are being laid, while you grumble.
Some of them think like animals, even some animals are more sensible than they are.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by fredylee: 5:41am On Sep 07, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Stfu and stop advertising how empty you are.
It is  catastrophically disturbing for a country to be populated by bigots  enemies and haters of good news like you.
Your sheer idiocy has beclouded your sense of reasoning and benumbed that your tiny brain utterly, otherwise you wouldn't be spewing gibberish due to your hatred for a state that is working more than the terrorist government that you accursed things and animals handed over your country to.

Who in his right senses still in intact would downplay the significance of road infradtructure to economic progress?
Only an animal would think otherwise. 

Let me educate you, road infrastructure affects the flexibility and mobility of the workforce, which is reflected in the employment level. Should I break it down for your  coconut water filled tiny head to absorb?

Moreover, do you know that the degree to which the road infrastructure is developed has an impact on several areas, such as for
instance the development of tourism, influx of foreign investments, regional development,

Hater of good news! Are your brothers and sisters not also running to Lagos and Abuja  because of the opportunities available there, due to how skewed your useless country is structured?

Learn to conduct yourself like human if truly you are one. Nonesense!

Thank you! Common sense response to a hopelessly jaundiced victim of jealousy and illiteracy.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by fredylee: 5:43am On Sep 07, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Stfu and stop advertising how empty you are.
It is  catastrophically disturbing for a country to be populated by bigots  enemies and haters of good news like you.
Your sheer idiocy has beclouded your sense of reasoning and benumbed that your tiny brain utterly, otherwise you wouldn't be spewing gibberish due to your hatred for a state that is working more than the terrorist government that you accursed things and animals handed over your country to.

Who in his right senses still in intact would downplay the significance of road infradtructure to economic progress?
Only an animal would think otherwise. 

Let me educate you, road infrastructure affects the flexibility and mobility of the workforce, which is reflected in the employment level. Should I break it down for your  coconut water filled tiny head to absorb?

Moreover, do you know that the degree to which the road infrastructure is developed has an impact on several areas, such as for
instance the development of tourism, influx of foreign investments, regional development,

Hater of good news! Are your brothers and sisters not also running to Lagos and Abuja  because of the opportunities available there, due to how skewed your useless country is structured?

Learn to conduct yourself like human if truly you are one. Nonesense!

Thank you! Common sense response to a hopelessly jaundiced victim of jealousy and illiteracy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by SugarGirl44(f): 5:59am On Sep 07, 2022
manutdrichie:
Tinubu has no such legacy in his 8yrs as governor

Same way your father has no legacy, judging by the kind of child he will leave behind.
Poor man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:09am On Sep 07, 2022
fredylee:

Akwa Ibom leaders are quite futuristic and ahead of their retarded governors so you should expect them to be angry and frustrated.
Akwa Ibom is growing by leaps and bounds and there is a need to develop the state to accommodate the future.
Anyone who is living in Lagos will appreciate what the Akwa Ibom State Government is doing in terms of road infrastructure.

We are not yet there but we are making progress.
Hating Akwa Ibom will not end their frustration in life grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by DanieleLorenzo: 6:10am On Sep 07, 2022
10 lanes, ring road 1,2,3 bla bla bla. Nice but

Education?

Skills acquisition?

I know I'm wrong sha cos I haven't been to all of AkwaIbom but everyone living in Akwa Ibom knows in their deepest echelons that there's more to be done in other aspects in AkwaIbom.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by NEUDUDE: 6:11am On Sep 07, 2022
OriOko88:

You are indeed senseless. A normal yoruba trait, 80% of yorubas hate to see their neighbours progress. You know how long udom has been fighting for a deep seaport which will create more jobs and indeed help curb overpopulation and influx of people into lagos but no yoruba and hausa oligarch will not allow it.

They want a seaport and everything in the southwest but the SouthEast and SS deserve nothing and yet they come here and cry foul when we do good with the little thats given. Small small e go clear for una eye that seaport we go get am and we will provide those jobs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Princedapace(m): 6:14am On Sep 07, 2022
Stallionhorse:

To fix this, Nigeria needs go change from unitary system to truly a federal system. It is really hard for top companies to setup offices outside Lagos and Abuja due to how Nigeria is configured. So, other states will continue to suffer. This matter is deep.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:18am On Sep 07, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Same way your father has no legacy, judging by the kind of child he will leave behind.
Poor man.

Take it easy o....these evil politicians who have mortgaged and destroyed your future and that of your generation don't even give a Bleep about your existence and abeg make una carry una nonsense bigotry and tribalism comot for this beautiful Akwa Ibom thread.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by bong4(m): 6:22am On Sep 07, 2022
Stallionhorse:

There is nothing wrong in government constructing roads. At least the youths can use better roads and migrate faster to pH or Lag. What annoys me is that commissioning ceremony. Must you commission road?
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:25am On Sep 07, 2022
Princedapace:

To fix this, Nigeria needs go change from unitary system to truly a federal system. It is really hard for top companies to setup offices outside Lagos and Abuja due to how Nigeria is configured. So, other states will continue to suffer. This matter is deep.
Those illiterates and impoverished things will never understand these things.
They want Akwa Ibom to become Dubai in a country that hijacks the resources of Akwa Ibom to feed other useless, parasitic and non productive states that are not supposed to be called states in the first place.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by nesgeeek(m): 6:28am On Sep 07, 2022
sonature1:

Awka Ibom works with Julius Berger - one of the best construction companies in Nigeria.
not all road in Akwa Ibom is being construct by Julius Berger. in fact udom Emmanuel can't afford the service of Julius Berger.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by SenatePresdo(m): 6:33am On Sep 07, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Constructed by an indigenous company, Hensek. Akwa Ibom is more progressive than the entire country.
From a village in 1987 to a destination state.
Nigerians if you like continue to elect sick and partly dead ancestors to preside over the affair of over 200 million people, you are doing yourselves.

Because of this overhype, I decided to serve in Ákwá ibom, Uyo precisely.
Nothing is in Ákwá ibom except the good roads.
Aside from shelter and Ewet housing, no other place can be called city in Uyo.

Commercial houses are few and low standard, what I'm trying to say is that the people are impoverished. Mostly the political class are wealthy with stolen money in that state.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by magicminister: 6:51am On Sep 07, 2022
Akwaibomdaily:
First ever Ten Lane Road in #AkwaIbom State, Idongesit Nkanga Avenue is nearly ready for commissioning. One of the reasons Governor Udom Emmanuel is the best in #Nigeria

This should be 4 lanes at best!!
Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Elddergod: 6:52am On Sep 07, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Because of this overhype, I decided to serve in Ákwá ibom, Uyo precisely.
Nothing is in Ákwá ibom except the good roads.
Aside from shelter and Ewet housing, no other place can be called city in Uyo.

Commercial houses are few and low standard, what I'm trying to say is that the people are impoverished. Mostly the political class are wealthy with stolen money in that state.

Will you keep quiet!
Mention your state and let's see what you've got.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by Elddergod: 7:02am On Sep 07, 2022
OriOko88:

Stfu we have one of the best power supply in the country, thanks to Ibom Power Plant.
You just stay somewhere and be saying shit.
Go to any any brothel in ASK and the prostitutes you'll find there ain't even Akwa Ibomites.
Unemployment is a general problem in Nigeria.
Politicians siphoning funds is also general.
SO STOP THE HATE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom by gulfer: 7:03am On Sep 07, 2022
Ten lanes grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight / "Life Is Too Short"; Birthday Girl Who Survived Tragic Motor Accident Says. PICS / Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.