Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Complete Guide To Amazon Kdp - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Complete Guide To Amazon Kdp (183 Views)

Create And Publish Your Own Book To Amazon KDP And Earn In Dollars / Let Me Show You The Secret To Getting 2 - 4 Books Daily And Upload To Amazon Kdp / Do You Want To Make $100 To $2000 Monthly Uploading Write-ups To Amazon For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete Guide To Amazon Kdp by lekani4real(m): 12:18am On Sep 07, 2022
The naira is going down every day, the higher you earn the lesser what you can buy. How long do we have to contend with this?
But not to worry you are covered. The best way out of this is toearn in foreign currency.
How would you like to write and publish your books and earn in dollars?
I present to you a complete course on how to become a writer on Amazon kdp.

Would you like to earn passive income in foreign currency? The course teaches you all the rudiments of becoming a writer on Amazon and start earning passively. We guarantee money return if you feel the course wasn't worth it. You can send a DM or mail me at mudasirmuhammed03@gmail.com for more information.
Re: Complete Guide To Amazon Kdp by lekani4real(m): 12:24am On Sep 07, 2022
You can also reach me on WhatsApp on the number in my profile
Re: Complete Guide To Amazon Kdp by lekani4real(m): 7:15am On Sep 08, 2022
Good morning � This course is an amazing � way to make daily passive income
This Amazon kdp is a � book writing and publishing platform where you get to write on any genre of book of your choice, publish it and sell it online
This course will teach you how to write and publish, it will also guide you on how to make sales in dollars �
The course is 20k and it covers writing, editing, publishing, making sales, graphics design and creating your payment account. Earning passive income through foreign currency is the best way to mitigate the effects of our devalued currency and to beat inflation. I will send you a link where you can read more about the course outline and make payments.

(1) (Reply)

Executive Chef/cleaners/kitchen Assistant/housekeepers Urgently Needed!! / Field Sales Agents / Are You Looking For A Content Writing Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.